Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Tear: Hentai Toys Match

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Tear: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Tear: Hentai Toys Match

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:33 am

Luckily for Tear, her guardian angel was about to appear on the scene.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHrXXTZCmhk:29lzjh6p]With her theme song[/url:29lzjh6p] suddenly blaring, blasting, exploding from the arena's speakers, Miss Spencer suddenly appeared from the backstage area onto the stage at the arena's entrance. She had been watching the match from backstage, and she was absolute livid after what she had seen. Akashi! Doing the things she had specifically told her not to do! There was no way the teacher could just stand back and watch this from backstage! Even IF that bitch Lukretia had set this up, she wasn't going to just stand back and be passive about it!

Even with the loss that Akashi had given her recently, this would not do!

Into the arena Miss Spencer raced, and straight down towards the ring she ran. When she neared it, she slid to a stop near the apron, slamming both hands down hard onto it, practically screaming at the top of her lungs.

"MISS TANIKAAAAZE! JUST WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Tear: Hentai Toys Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Tear: Hentai Toys Match

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:18 am

Akashi practically crushed the vibrator in her hand when she heard the crackle of the speakers. With how hard her jaw clenched, she felt like she was going to practically break her teeth. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was. She didn't have to hear that annoying screech of her name to know what was coming and when Miss Spencer was done screaming, Akashi threw the buzzing egg down so it bounced off the mat and rolled next to Tear.

She turned around, trying to breath slowly as she looked at Miss Spencer with the most evil death glare she could possibly muster. "KISAMAAAA!" She shouted. "I'm, FUCK, I'm trying to win a fucking match here! I fucking thought I made sure your ass would be too raw for you to waddle down here and pull this shit ever again!" Akashi screamed at Miss Spencer loud enough that she didn't need a microphone at all.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Miss Spencer glared right back at Akashi. She even went as far as to climb up onto the apron, clutching the ropes with both hands tightly as she stared at the sumo. She let out a huff of air, trying to stand tall as she faced down Akashi once more, yet she couldn't help but wince at Akashi's mention of her ass, her hips shifting more than a bit uncomfortably from side to side.

"And I thought you would know better than to go after this girl again, after I had stopped you once before in the shower!" she shouted back towards the sumo. "Really now, Miss Tanikaze. Look at yourself. Do you really think what you're doing right now is acceptable and right?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 am

Akashi growled audibly. "I didn't go after her!" The sumo screamed. "I'm in a fucking MATCH! I'm trying to win a MATCH!" She said, throwing up her hands. "You think I wanted these terms!? No. I just wanted a nice, gentle hentai match. That's it. Lukretia's the one that put all this shit out here! I hate this crap! Any woman that needs toys and gadgets to make another girl cum has a lot to learn about how to please a lady." Akashi sneered.

"Not that YOU would know anythign about that. When's the last time you had your belfries dusted anyway, sensei? You know there's shelf life on virginity." Akashi taunted, slowly inching her way towards Miss Spencer.

"I'm surprised you were even able to make your way up here. Though, they must all be familiar territory for someone like you. I'm sure you're well versed in the ways of all these toys, huh, sensei?" Akashi saw a floppy latex dildo near her and was about to pick it up. But that thought grossed her out and not even taunting Miss Spencer was worth holding it. She kicked it it so it bounced against the teacher and grinned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 am

Tear was basically unconscious on the mat after all that Akashi had done to her and all Tear wanted was for the match to end so she could go disappear somewhere and forget this match ever happened. However, as Tear lay on the mat she heard something land close to her that was vibrating quite intensely. Tear rolled over to see Akashi yelling at someone and Tear soon realized that it was Miss Spencer. Tear also saw that there was a vibrator near her that was going at full speed. Tear looked at the toy and grabbed it in her hand before trying to get to her knees as she wanted this match to end and if Akashi wasn't going to end it then Tear was going to.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 am

Miss Spencer winced, as the floppy dildo hit her shin and bounced away. Her cheeks flushed as Akashi taunted her, but she was determined to stand her ground against the sumo. Even with her recent defeat behind her, she was NOT going to let Akashi keep acting the way she had been and keep treating people the way she did!

She breathed outwards, an annoyed sound, as she stared over her glasses towards Akashi. "Really. You hate this? Then answer me this, Miss Tanikaze." She couldn't help but smirk, just a tiny bit, before she continued, her voice dropping low enough that only Akashi would be able to hear her words. "Then why do it at all? Why not just walk out? Surely you have more honor than to keep bullying poor Tear like this. Or are you that concerned about adding another loss to your record? Or...maybe you actually enjoy throwing your weight around like this, hmm?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 am

Akashi narrowed her eyes at Miss Spencer's words. "I don't know how or why, but you seem to be in Lukretia-sama's good graces. What do you THINK is going to happen if I quit? She'll set up the match again only next time it will be last woman standing in a cage or a lumberjill match. And if I refuse? Maybe she won't let me get another shot at the title. Or maybe she'll do something worse. Maybe she'll put Tear-chan against someone who won't hesitate one bit to just humiliate her because they love it." Akashi clenched her fists. "For a sensei, you're pretty dumb to the way things work around here. If I don't finish the match now, then things might not ever finish."

Akashi sneered. "Now... get the hell out of my face and out of this arena! I have a match to finish up and damned if I'm going to let YOU interrupt it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:14 am

"Good graces?!" Miss Spencer exclaimed, her eyes opening wide in surprise. "Hardly! I wouldn't have had to deal with you in the first place if I was in that witch's good graces!" She furrowed her brow angrily, her grip on the ropes tightening as she listened to Akashi rant.

"Do you really think this match is the end of things?" The teacher could hardly believe how dense Akashi seemed. "If you give that witch an inch, she's going to take a mile from you! If you humiliate this poor girl now, what's stopping her from setting up another match like this, one with an even worse stipulation?!"

"And besides!" she continued, her heart fluttering as she stared across at Akashi. "Is another shot at a title really worth it, compared to what she wants you to do to this poor, defenseless woman?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 am

Akashi grinned at Miss Spencer's flustered words. "I'm pretty sure you got off easy, sensei." Akashi said and faked like she was going to run at Miss Spencer. "More or less." She said and laughed. She then furrowed her brow. "You just don't get it though. It's not like any of us here don't know what the place is all about. Or who Lukretia is." Akashi took a step forward and lifted her hand up. She poked Miss Spencer hard in the tit.

"What would YOU do, sensei? If you were put in this match? Would you just walk away? And then the next match? The next? You're willing to give up your career? I'm sorry but this is the only thing I have. I can't pack up and go teach little kids if I lose my job. I'm not a part-timer." She said the last part with a biting tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 am

As the two women bickered by the edge of the ring Tear had regained enough of her strength to slowly begin to move towards the two women. Tear slowly began to crawl across the mat with the vibrator in hand as she was going to put an end to this match whether Akashi liked it or not. Tear had taken enough abuse from the sumo and even though Tear knew that Akashi was just doing it to try and make her feel good, Akashi had gone to far. As Tear slowly moved towards the two women she started to regain some more strength and she slowly moved behind Akashi to enact her plan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next