by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:01 am

Jocelyn felt the sensation run through her body when she gripped the hair tightly and pulled on Haruki's head. She hadn't made a girl feel like this in quite some time and she couldn't believe how amazing it felt. Was this how Allison felt when she did this to others?

Jocelyn leaned down forward enough to take survey of her work. "What's the matter? I thought you were all about showing off for the crowd." I thought you were all about this sort of thing." Jocelyn said as she reached her free hand down to slide it along Haruki's breast. "Isn't this she that you're into dish licker? I'll bet you're real fuckin wet right now, you scungy rooter!"

The crowd whopped at the small show and Jocelyn grinned deviously through her warm cheeks, trying to hide her own excitement. "You could always submit. Can't guarantee the show'll end, but fuck it. Maybe I'm feelin' generous if you just admit how much better I am than you!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

"Shut up! I totally still look better than you!" Haruki spat back. Her voice was strained, as if it too was on the verge of snapping.

A long moan escaped her gaping mouth, and she wimpered. She had to keep it together. Then Jocelyn's hand slid over her breast, and despite her position she shivered when her fingers brushed over her stiff nipple through the thin cloth of her top. She drew a heavy breath and managed to swallow.

"You don't have to be so... pushy, if that's all you wanted, we... could've done that backstage."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am

Jocelyn's fingers dug into Haruki's breast when the girl insulted her. Her fingers curled around the fabric as though she might tear at it right there. She couldn't believe this bitch. She was going to humiliate her so badly! Strip her, beat her. Feed her to the hungry wolves int he audience. It wasn't going to be pretty. Jocelyn quickly pulled away, balled her fist and slammed it into Haruki's breast.

Then Haruki spoke and Jocelyn's mouth dropped. She was just trying to goad her, wasn't she?! The Chistralian's face lit up. She bit her lip and grabbed Haruki's arm, draping it over her knee.

"SHUT UP!" Jocelyn screamed as she locked in her finisher and began to yank hard on Haruki's chin and hair. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Don't think I'll believe your lies!" She growled as she pulled backward, as if she was just trying to rip Haruki's head clean off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 am

Haruki's arm was trapped, and a wave of panic washed over her. She struggled, but couldn't get free. She shook her head back and forth. "No!" She pleaded softly.

"Nyaaaaaah!" Her horrible scream split the noise from the crowd, and was heard in the back row of the arena. "Hnn... hnn... Noo, aaahhhh!" Her back bent at an awful angle as she strained back. Her body formed a C-shape, she was bent so severely that even her thighs were stretched to the limit.

With what little freedom she had with her hands, she began tapping her fingers over and over against Jocelyn's legs. "I give up! I give up! I submit!" She wailed, and immediately the ref was there, calling for the break.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 am

Jocelyn grinned as she wrenched Haruki back painfully. The exhibitionist made such pleasing noises for Jocelyn when she cried out in pain. She wanted to hold onto the green haired bitch forever. Unfortunately, she began to submit and Jocelyn's heart sank.

She didn't let up on the hold until the ref started yelling at her. Now that the match was over, she could hold onto Haruki forever. What were they going to do, ring the bell? But she decided not to hold on for too long and let go of Haruki's arm and shoved her face into the mat as she bent over her and leaned next to her.

"You're not going to fuck with me anymore, bitch." She whispered into Haruki's ear. Jocelyn let go of Haruki's hair and inched down the green haired girl's body. Her hand traced down Haruki's exposed back and her still partially exposed ass. She rubbed it and then kept going. "Maybe... you aren't too bad yourself." Jocleyn said, referring to Haruki's body. The Chistralian then pushed her hand further, sliding her fingers between Haruki's legs and rubbing against the fabric.

Jocelyn's cheeks flushed but the crowd cheered loudly for what they thought was going to be act two. When Jocelyn heard the cheers, she snapped out of it and pulled her hand away. She stood up, searched around for the ripped part of her dress, wrapped it around her waist like a towel and quickly exited the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7