Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 am

Jocelyn growled when she couldn't dislodge Haruki. She didn't' have much more time but she was going to try again. This time she pulled her legs up to wrap around Haruki's neck and pull with all her might. if this didn't work... or if she was too slow, she may really actually lose to this wannabe pop star!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Haruki Amai

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm

"Ack!"

Haruki fought it, her hands flew to Jocelyn's ankles and tried to pry them apart, but she inevitably was yanked down onto her back. The referee's hand stopped inches from the mat, just shy of a three count. She pushed at Jocelyn's calf, coiled up her legs, and kicked as hard as she could to try to jostle herself free

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Jocelyn wasn't really looking to keep Haruki in a scissor lock. She just wanted to beat the count and get this green haired bitch off her. When she did that, she yanked with her legs to try and hurl Haruki as best as she could so she could crawl away. Jocelyn was feeling embarrassed. How could she do so well against Cassie and so poorly against.... this girl? She even thought she put up a pretty good showing against Allison in their match.

Jocelyn tried to crawl away. She needed to get upright again. She needed to regroup and reformulate a plan. She couldn't believe how close she had come to actually losing this match and it worried her more than it pissed her off for once in her life.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Haruki drew a deep breath and put a hand to her chest when she was free, and rolled over onto her hands and knees as well. She looked up to see Jocelyn crawling away, and gave chase on all fours.

"Oh don't get up," she said. "Just lay back and I'll handle the rest."

She lunged after Jocelyn and grabbed at her leg, and caught a handful of the slit of her dress. She grabbed on with both hands and pulled like she was reeling in a net.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Jocelyn growled when she heard Haruki's words. "Fuck you, yobbo ... dish licker!" The Chistralian screamed. She growled again when her dress was grabbed and she pulled in one of her legs. "Stop trying to look up my fucking dress!" She shrieked and snapped her foot out like a mule, trying to catch Haruki in the face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Stop looking up her dress? Haruki could solve that problem. She gave the hem of Jocelyn's dress one sharp, powerful jerk and heard the fabric rip a moment before taking a boot to the face.

"Ungh!" Haruki's head snapped back, and then dropped onto the mat. She groaned as her head swam, and struggled to pull it together while she pulled herself up to a sitting position.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Jocelyn heard the rip and her eyes widened. She looked down as part of the dress was dangling to the side, revealing a particularly shapely thigh and a very scant string that could only possibly belong to a pair of scant thong underwear.

Jocelyn stood up and began to tear away the rest of the dress until the bottom flap was off. She cast it aside. "Is this... what you wanted to see so badly?" Jocelyn said as her fists clenched tightly. She was indeed wearing a thong and the crowd cheered as nearly every inch of her lower half was revealed for the crowd. All but the thin straps that hugged her hips and the tiny swatch of cloth that covered her most intimate parts.

Jocelyn's cheeks were red but she stared daggers at Haruki. "GET UP!" She screamed. "GET THE FUCK UP!" She demanded and pointed at the green haired girl. "I want you on your fuckin feet so I can beat you back down into the mat myself."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Haruki leaned back on one hand and cradled her head in the other. She frowned at Jocelyn. The girl was angry and violent and out of control. She clearly had a giant chip on her shoulder. It wasn't the kind of opponent Haruki liked, but it'd make for a great show when she beat her.

She put her palms on the mat and took her time getting up. She dusted herself off, hooked her thumbs in the laces on either side of her shorts and wiggled them back into place, brushed back her hair, and then struck a pose. She pointed a finger at Jocelyn and gave her a grin and a wink.

"You're pretty hot when you're mad. And a thong? Fierce." She put her fists up and slid a foot back. It was no use trying to persuade the girl to lock up with her, she obviously wasn't going to do that. Now she just had to try to keep from getting punched in the face. "I know you want me, so come and get me!"

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"S-Shut up!" Jocelyn barked at Haruki. She took a step back and her cheeks flushed even brighter than they were. "Stop trying to say things to distract me!" She continued to yell. It was like she knew exactly what to say to rile Jocelyn up! trying to make Jocelyn believe that she was hot. The Chistralian couldn't stand for someone like that to lie to her just to get an edge in a fight.

Jocelyn came at Haruki when she saw the girl's fists were up. When she was close, she pivoted and launched herself at Haruki, looking to hip check her hard enough so she could stagger the girl and pull her into a snapmare.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Haruki playfully stuck out her tongue. This poor girl, she knew just how to shut her down.

"Umph!" Jocelyn's hip collided with Haruki's stomach and doubled her over. Jocelyn grabbed her head, but she grabbed the back of what was left of Jocelyn's dress to stop from being flipped over her. She struggled against the Chistralian for a moment, slipped her arm in between her legs from behind, lifted her up just enough while pushing down on her head to drop her stomach over her knee.

And while she was there... She pushed down on the back of Jocelyn's head to keep her bent over her knee, and raised her other hand high above her head. The crowd started cheering before the first swat even landed, and with a big, show-off grin Haruki began to give Jocelyn the spanking of her life, muscling into each slap so hard her hand was stinging and red after the first few.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next