Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Next Lesson

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Next Lesson Empty The Next Lesson

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am

Akashi paced back and forth as she waited in the staging area of the AFW arena. Ever since her embarrassing loss at Summer Splash, she had the unfortunate luck of almost constantly running into her pay-per-view opponent, Miss Muriel Spencer. A teacher turned wrestler who had been quite a thorn in her side. Although the two had only bumped into each other twice, and both times completely by accident, it felt like Akashi couldn't even close her eyes without seeing the bespectacled blonde's face.

Their last encounter was especially enough for Akashi to head straight to Lukretia's door. Then... she immediately swung over to Rally's door and talked to her. Lukretia had forced them intot he match and she didn't want to endure the German woman's taunts, even if she knew Lukretia would have no trouble giving her a match. It was easier with Rally. A quick 'Let's set it up. It'll be great.' and Akashi was ready.

But there was more to it than that. Akashi grinned as she tugged on her kimono, the silken robes offering an impressive view of her deep valleys. Tonight she didn't come to wrestle, she came to call out the teacher and make sure that she could not run from the Sumo's challenge unless it was in front of thousands of cheering fans and millions watching at home. She was going to make Miss Spencer's true colors shine one way or another! And, hopefully, get to kick the woman's ass in the process.

As the first few notes of her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fTbDJiyrM:188j0d68]entrance music[/url:188j0d68] began to fill the darkened, hushed arena, Akashi was ready to put this pest. This gnat, this annoying woman away for good and finally not have to look at her anymore!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Next Lesson Empty Re: The Next Lesson

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Miss Muriel Spencer wore a determined look on her face, as she strode confidently through the backstage halls of the AFW complex, heading towards the entrance to the arena proper. Tonight, she was a woman on a mission. After her last run-in with Akashi Tanikaze, the one-time champion who had been such a complete pain in her rump since Summer Splash, she was ready to end things between them. She was going to call out the sumo and settle things between the two of them once and for all!

Normally, Miss Spencer wouldn't be so bold. She preferred not to make huge waves, she usually preferred to stay in the shadows, out of the spotlight. She knew how much trouble certain attention-wanters in the company could cause, and she didn't want anything to do with them. There was something about Akashi though, something about the sumo that got under the teacher's skin and drove her nuts, and tonight she wanted to take care of it.

She took a deep breathing, mentally preparing herself as she reached the staging area for the arena. She smiled at a nearby worker, who quickly handed her a microphone. Just as the teacher went to step out through the curtains and into the arena though, she noticed the sound of Akashi's music, the sound of the sumo's theme echoing through the building. With her face twisting up in confusion, Miss Spencer hurried through the curtains into the arena...only to see Akashi heading down to the ring!

Not quite understanding what was going on (This was HER time! The teacher had reserved this moment for her own promo!) she began to rush down the ramp, hurrying towards Akashi, practically screaming the sumo's name into the microphone.

"MISS! TANIKAZE! STOP RIGHT THERE THIS INSTANT!"

Last edited by 549 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Akashi was feeling good as she strolled down the ramp to the cheers of the crowd. She was going to call out that teacher and beat the blonde off her. Then she could finally live in peace once and for all! She had no idea that Miss Spencer was right behind her, let alone had set up a promo until she head the shrill screech of her own name being uttered from the sensei's lips.

As soon as Miss Spencer began to speak, the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHrXXTZCmhk:2cdhjdvm]music switched[/url:2cdhjdvm] over from Akashi's theme to Miss Spencer's before Akashi could even cringe at being called out.

"What!? No!" Akashi said and looked up in horror at the arena's speakers. She whipped back around and glared at Miss Spencer. She clacked up the few feet to close the distance between her and the teacher and threw her chest into the blonde's to shove Miss Spencer a few inches.

"If you had just fucking waited a few more seconds I was going to tell you to get your ass out here!" Akashi growled into her mic as she stared down Miss Spencer. "But noooooo, you can't even let me do a promo ABOUT CALLING YOU OUT without interrupting THAT!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:23 am

Miss Spencer was shoved back a few steps as Akashi came barreling into her, but she was quick to step back forward again, raising a hand to angrily push Akashi back down the ramp.

"Me? Waiting?! I had the ring reserved at this time for my own promo!" She responded back, glaring at the sumo with severe dislike for the woman in her eyes. "I was supposed to be the one calling you out! Not the other way around!" She took another step forward, raising her hand to try and give Akashi another hard shove. She wasn't going to back down from the sumo, not going to let Akashi try to bully her around. Not tonight, no way. "If YOU would have been patient and let ME come out here first...as it was planned!...you would have known that!" She grumbled in an irritated manner into the microphone, just at a loss as to what to say to Akashi.

She hung her head for a moment, tsking loudly as she shook it back and forth. When she finally raised her gaze back to Akashi, she somehow wore an even wide frown from before. "All you've seemed to do lately is find ways to ruin my day! First the mess in Hawaii, then the shower room, then the gym, and now this?! Just...just what do you have to say for yourself, Miss Tanikaze?!"

Last edited by 549 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 am

Because Akashi was wearing her geta sandals, she did not have the best balance. When Miss Spencer shoved her back, she stumbled backwards a bit but shook her head. She glared at the teacher while she spoke.

When Akashi was shoved again, she stumbled back once more but that was enough. She raised a big palm and slapped it downward towards Miss Spencer's chest to try and not only shove her but leave a loud resounding smack rumbling through the arena.

"I reserved this spot!" Akashi growled into the microphone. "You've been trying to ruin MY life ever since Summer Splash! Butting into my photo shoot! Trying to muscle in on my amorous encounters and even bullying my friends! The only thing you teach is rudeness, sensei! I say that I am tired of you! I think it's time that you're exposed for what you really are, a lonely woman taking out her frustrations on the whole of the AFW! If YOU can't be happy, then NO ONE can!. Isn't that right, sensei!? I'll teach YOU that around HERE, you don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong unless you want to get the whole leopard's paw!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Miss Spencer stumbled back, as Akashi's palm slapped into her chest. She winced visibly, but her anger took ahold of her, the teacher shaking off the hit and stomping forwards towards the sumo again.

"Lies!" She cried out, glaring disdainfully towards Akashi. "Nothing but lies and slander! Let's set the record straight right now! I reserved this spot first, and you decided to come and take it from me! No doubt just to try and get under my skin! I didn't butt into your photo shoot, I was in charge of making sure things went well, and you were the one who decided to get naked like some kind of whorish freak! Amorous encounters? You were sexually assaulting a girl in the shower! I heard her trying to tell you no and you just kept pushing! And bullying your friends? I didn't say a single thing to Miss Cassie until she talked to me first! All of my anger was directed at YOU, the woman who was treating her like a piece of filth on your shoe!"

She stomped even closer towards Akashi, going to give her an even harder shove than before with her free hand, her palm thrusting right towards the sumo's chest. "I'm not taking out any frustrations on the AFW! I'm talking out my frustrations with YOU on YOU! Maybe if you would stop following me around and trying to ruin my day so much, I wouldn't have to take offense with all of your...your...your offensive actions! Hmph!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Akashi stumbled backwards again, nearly toppling over when Miss Spencer shoved her back. Her fists clenched and she raised her microphone. "You were butting in! I didn't get naked in the photo shoot! I got topless I was wearing traditional sumo garb! I've WRESTLED topless before! YOU'RE supposed to be a TEACHER and you don't even know when someone is trying to honor their great heritage! All you see are TITS TITS TITS!" Akashi barked back.

"Which reminds me, I've seen girls get bent over and fucked with strap ons in those showers. I've SEEN girls get gang raped by a flock of horny girls looking to take advantage of of other girls. I've seen worse than THAT in this very RING! Where the hell were you THEN miss authority over everyone!? What we were doing was just a little fooling around! The only reason you gave a shit about it was because I was the one doing it and you just can't stand to see me do ANYTHING!"

Akashi snorted into the microphone and glared at Miss Spencer. "And, I've already told you about Cassie-san. I won't say anything further on that issue." She growled. Akashi marched forward but this time, she didn't lead with her hand or her chest. Instead, she threw a headbutt at the teacher, hoping to put her on her ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Miss Spencer growled towards Akashi, hardly letting her finish before opening her mouth to respond to her again. Before she could utterly single word though, the sumo's head snapped forward, smashing her right in the center of the face. The teacher fell backwards, landing right on her ass, letting out a squeaky cry of shock and pain. She lifted one hand, cradling her face gently, as she glared upwards towards Akashi. She sat there for a moment, just staring in disbelief towards her. How dare she! How dare she accuse her of such things and then attack her so cheaply!

"That...is...IT!" The blonde exclaimed, slowly rising up to her feet, marching right back towards Akashi to stand chest to chest with her. She huffed angrily, her words coming out fast and sharp, the teacher practically exploding in a rant of fury and anger and hatred towards the sumo. "You listen and you listen well, Miss Tanikaze! I would have tried to stop anyone in the shower before and I HAVE tried to stop others before! It had nothing to do with you at all! And just because it happens all the time doesn't make it RIGHT! You're just looking for an excuse to help excuse your slutty, improper actions and ways! And...and...and screw it! I want to fight you! Right here and right now in this very ring! I'm going to put a stop to you and your nonsense once and for all! HARUMPH!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:03 am

Akashi stared down at Miss Spencer as Akashi didn't even smile when the headbutt put Miss Spencer down on the ground. She glared at the Teacher. And as Miss Spencer pushed herself up, Akashi stayed firm as their ample chests mushroomed together.

When Miss Spencer was finished, Akashi lifted up her microphone. "No." She replied and glared at Miss Spencer. "I don't want you to use the excuse that I headbutted you before the match when I beat you. Go home and get some rest. I want you at your absolute best so when i kick your ass, there will be no doubt about the outcome. And when I've pinned you..." Akashi then grinned. "Or made you submit... I'll finally teach you a lesson that's been a long time coming."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 am

"That's rich," Miss Spencer replied, still glaring back at Akashi. "I don't make excuses, unlike some people in this company. It doesn't matter though, because you will not be beating me. The only one who'll be learning any kind of lesson when we fight is you."

The teacher's gaze stayed locked on Akashi's eyes for a moment more, then with a soft, final 'hmph', she took a step back, slowly turning away from the sumo. With one final glance over her shoulder, she started to head back up the ramp, back out of sight of the crowd. Her heart was beating like a drum within her chest, but one thing was for sure: She would not be losing to Akashi when they finally fought each other in the ring!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next