by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte Empty TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Match Type: Cage Match
Winning Conditions: The first to have both feet touch the outside of the cage is declared the winner

Ronan Drake:

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte 419803chara012large.png

Vs.

Bree Tassilotte:

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte 8379326664_0bdf5ed6a8_z.jpg

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte Empty Re: TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:28 am

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte 4cc57ebf813f6579f55bc7d2f17e14f1_768.jpg

The moment it had been announced that Tension would be getting its very own ppv Ronan had simply known he would have a major starring role in it, after all he was the main character of this story and it was only natural that he would end up in one of its matches, it would have literally been a crime if he had been written out of this ppv. The man from New York, who on his best days was what people described as eccentric, was all fired up for his match tonight as he drowned out the noise of the show runners working backstage with his pre match playlist, however where most others would be doing so through the use of headphones Ronan had chosen to bring an enormous boom box which looked like it had been pulled out of a New York gangster movie, his music drawing annoyed looks from everyone backstage.

He had already seen to prepping himself for the cage match he had waiting for him in just a few minutes time, having spent near an hour expanding upon the tribal tattoo on his one arm over the rest of his body using paint that would be hard to rub off, 100% committed to this look as he knew it would be a week before the stuff wore off. He had traded in his usual simple attire consisting of blue slacks and a matching jacket for something much more fitting for the gravity of tonight, starting with jet black pants with a belt tied tightly around his waist, along with black and red sneakers, and completing the look with a leather jacket he had modified so that it only reached just below his chest while its full sleeves he rolled up for a true bad ass look or so he thought.

So what if my match isn't technically the main event, that is how it has to be since a hero like me can't just start out at the top, no my being in a main event comes later on in my tale. Ronan thought to himself which was a first as he usually just shouted out whatever he was thinking, but then it was time to make his grand entrance and wow the crowd. He shut off his boombox and taking out the cd tossed it to the man in charge of the music, making it clear by raising three fingers that he needed to play track 3, grinning wide as he heard his newly chosen [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSmtHBMjXLU:15do0i2u]theme[/url:15do0i2u] began to play.

He raised his hands as he stood just behind the curtains, beating the air as if he were the one playing the drum beat which started up, while the lights of the arena outside dimmed. As the guitar joined in spotlights would come to life in the shape and color of his crimson tattoos, moving erratically over the crowd which was now in an uproar until the lights would suddenly converge on the stage, arranging themselves in such a way that a giant version of the tattooed Ronan was formed, lasting for a few seconds as the words "Lets get ready to rumble" echoed throughout the arena immediately followed by the spotlights turning off and a massive fireball exploding on the stage! Ronan chose that moment after the fireworks went off to leap through the curtains and through the explosion itself, landing on the other side with a wide grin on his face looking like a true demon, even if his pants were a little singed.

Ronan would then make his way down to the ring even as the lights to the arena returned to normal, slapping the hands of the fans as he passed them, a few of them shaking their hands afterward as he used a bit too much force. Not noticing this he carried on, leaping up onto the ring apron with relative ease before he ran to the ring post to his left and ascended to its top, waving to the crowd and then even commanding them as they mimicked how his arms would rise and fall, Ronan laughing at this display before leaping down into the ring proper and moving to the middle.

Last edited by 10067 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte Empty Re: TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:23 am

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte 8488498062_acffa05c8a_c.jpg

Bree Tassilotte was pretty surprise that she got a chance to be her both first PPV and match joining the league with her mentor, her man she wishes to be with Killer King. She understood that he also in the PPV too and hoping she can see him after he kick whoever asses facing the deadly heel of AFW! She feeling really giddy in the locker room preparing for her own match against some guy name Ronan Drake, she have nothing against him but in the steel cage match with the feisty feline with great speed, he wont stand a chance against her at all with her quick speed and her naughty way of delivering harsh blows and lusty tactics, she got this in a bag. "Nyaooo this match gonna be fun!.... Heheheh...."

Expecting this match gonna be rough and hard, but shes gonna dress something very revealing for her male opponent and he'll have quite a difficulty to get his mind to focus. Dressing up in her skimpy revealing outfit of black boots, black n purple knee high stockings thats attached to her black panties with red cat paw on the front, her tail sticking out from behind, adding with her black top with red lines and black long gloves, checking her collar bell around her neck making sure its secured, rubbing her cat ears over her hair just looking cute and devious, she is ready to go after she put on the cape and covering her head with the hood. "Nyaooo Nyaooo!"

She rushes out of the room and heading to the arena as quickly as she can after his main entrance finished up, then it was her turn, her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feazzptg0ms:3ekdzhwv]theme music[/url:3ekdzhwv] start playing as slowly stepping out from the curtain and appearing on stage with purple lights shining down above her, not showing her face but only her sexy body as she lightly purring out to the crowd, hearing their respond with a huge roars. **Hehe men men many men** she grins hidden under her hood but looking to take a peek of what her opponent looks like, a tall guy looking pretty strong and wild almost just like her but how well he can handle someone like Bree?

She stood in front of the ring with her hands on her hips, slowly grabbing her cloak and taking it off quickly showing her full body, curvy all around and very revealing which she doesnt have a care in the world, loving the crowd cheering at her sexy looks and clearly they never seen someone like her before and more likely doesnt know shes allied with Killer King, the best of all the heels. "Nyah!" She quickly jump up onto the ring apron and hop on over the ropes with a quick flip and landing down on her feet showing her back at her opponent Ronan, turning around to see him with a smirk on her face and slowly walking up to him face to face. "Nyan so you're Ronan boy huh? I hope you can handle a feisty feline like me or else, my claw will do more than just scratches nyaaooooo~" Teasing him while awaiting for the cage to seal them in and the referee preparing the match of the deadly cage match. **King, I will win for you, just you wait and see!** She thought confidently.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 am

Ronan was loving every moment as he basked underneath the bright lights and stares of a simply massive crowd who had all gathered here to see this match, at least thats how he saw it in his mind. The New York native made a tour of the four corners, climbing on top of each in turn to wave to the crowd though even Ronan got the feeling they were saving their loudest cheers for some reason. His attention was drawn to the entrance the moment his opponent's music began to play, dropping down to the mat where he would move to lean against the far ropes watching the display unfold before him, rocking his head to the beat of the music until he saw her emerge from backstage.

Whoever this was she knew her body was damned sexy and wasn't embarrassed in the slightest about showing it off, Ronan grinning wide in delight and even clapping his hands in appreciation of the performance she was putting on for him. His head tilted to the side as she strolled down to the ring, but it wasn't until the woman ripped her cloak away to reveal her scantily clad body with those killer curves that Ronan pushed himself off of the ropes with his eyes open wide in both surprise and lust. "What a show!" Ronan shouted out as the woman pulled off quite the impressive leap, bowing his head to her before the woman came close enough for him to smell her rather intoxicating scent.

"So you know my name but I don't know yours, seems a shame for me not to know the name of such a lovely feline don't you think? And don't worry about me, I can more than handle myself..." Ronan replied while taking a step forward himself to press his chest against her ample breasts, thinking to himself that he hoped Ro wasn't the jealous type of girl. It was then the referee would climb into the ring, Ronan not even giving the red haired beauty in the striped bikini a glance as he was having too much fun staring at his opponent, not even looking up as the cage began to lower around them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Bree looking up to Ronan figured hes a really tall man compared to the little girl like herself but she isnt afraid, she got her ass handed by Killer King for picking a fight with him long long ago, after that, she doesnt fear anyone thats even much better than her especially Ronan at all. He walks up to her chest to chest with her firm busts to his hard strong chest which his body covered with red tattoos an impressive designs but it wont impress her that easily.

"Dont know my name you Nyan? Its Bree... Bree Tassilotte charm. Now you know yeah? And you'll be sure to remember it cause thats the last thing gonna scare you for life once Im done with you!" She giggles at him not stepping back as she pushes her ample chest to his hoping to push him back a little. While thats happening, the cage from above slowly lowering down and she took a glance from the corner of her eyes to stare at the cage closing around them preparing for one rough match.

"Oh this is gonna be fun...." Once the cage trapped the two fairly new wrestlers in this very ring, it was time for a fight. Course Bree isnt going easy on this big stud, not a chance at all, so the first thing she would try starting out with a quick hard stomp onto his right foot before hopping back off away to get into her defense, just to give him a mean tease. "Me---owww!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 am

One never knew what type of person your opponent was until you met them in the ring but so far Ronan was more than pleased with Bree, not only was she quite the exotic beauty but she seemed to be overflowing with confidence, which usually meant a great fight worthy of several chapters. She didn't even back up a step as he pressed his rock solid chest against her much softer chest, Ronan grinning as he looked down into her eyes where he saw no lack of fight. Bree even went so far as to push against him, something he had not expected and it showed as he took a couple steps back in surprise. Chuckling Ronan rubbed his chest as if she had hurt him, thinking to himself that she reminded him a bit of Ro, something that could only mean he was in for quite the battle.

"Bree huh, trust me I will not be forgetting your name anytime soon, if ever." Ronan replied with another laugh even as the cage closed shut around them both, the crowd erupting into cheers with their cameras flashing wildly in anticipation for the match to get underway. Glancing around at the crowd he turned his head back to Bree just in time to catch her stomping down on his right foot, Ronan giving the injured foot a few shakes as if that rid himself of the pain before flashing his usual grin back at Bree. "Well it would be poor of me as a leading man to disappoint you right Bree? Allow me to show you a good time!" Ronan would shout before lunging forward with a clothesline aimed at her chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Bree knows this match gonna be just as rough as King dealt with her in the past, so unsure how much equal can this guy be, maybe just the same or even greater.... **Nah much weaker than my King!** she thought, the steel cage closing around the ring leaving only the two wrestlers to duke it out to see who will escape the cage and nowhere to get out, except climbing out from the walls from such great heights but that isnt her problem since landing from that high wont give he any problems at all, beside, shes a feline. But trying to keep this man down before leaving the ring will be challenging. "Nyah!"

After stomping down on his foot before backing off a bit, he was sure confident about facing her in the match especially shes thinking the same thing. "Oh please do show me some good time, purrrr~" She sees him lunging right at her with his arm out going for the clothesline, she quickly duck under to slide right behind him, hoping to jump up using her slender shapely legs to coil around his waist not to squeeze n hurt him to hang on, using her sharp nails and cat crazy scratching his bare back which is covered some of his red tattoos. "Nya! Adding more red lines meow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 am

Knowing it was going to be a cage match Ronan had come expecting a rough encounter but as the match got underway he came to realize he was in for a fast and furious fight as well with Bree. Not many could keep up with him when he was going at full speed as he always did, but Bree managed to slip underneath his clothesline and latch herself onto his back. Instead of going for a sleeper hold like he might have done she attacked his back like some kind of feral cat, her nails like claws as she wildly scratched at his back underneath his leather jacket, though to Ronan who had gone through more than his fair share of beatings back home in New York her scratches were more an annoyance than anything else.

"Just don't mess up the jacket now, its the most expensive thing I own." Ronan shot back just as his arms would reach up to grab Bree by the back of her head. He would then jump up while pulling her chin down onto his shoulder, intending to hit her with a stunner as he fell back to the mat on his ass, at which point he would release her head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 am

**Scratchy scratchy scratchy!** Her mind playing around as her own hands nailing her claws like onto his back which its protected by his leather jacket, originally assuming he wasnt wearing anything for his upper body and thought giving her a chance to claw her way onto his skin but since his jacket were in a way, she tries to dig in as fast as she could until she could scratch the crap out of him, but it didnt last for long.

"Mew?" She suddenly see his hands reaching out behind him and grabbing hold of her head, the sexy feline was unable to escape from the sudden grab as she struggles to escape from his hold, trying to dig her nails into his arms to pry it off as she could but the only way Ronan will release her is by taking his painful Stunner, bouncing her chin right off his shoulder. "Gahh!" Her head bounces right off and her sexy legs release his body, fling backward and down on the mat, moaning from the painful Stunner, slowly rolling side by side as she didnt expected that to happen, trying to recollect her thoughts. "D-damn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

Ronan could feel her nails even through his jacket and deep down knew that it was ruined, or at least would be by the end of this match, suddenly regretting wearing it even if it did complete the whole bad ass look who was going for. Out for vengeance for his poor jacket Ronan wrapped his arms around Bree's head and after a leap dropped down to the mat, driving his shoulder upward into her chin in a stunner which shook the mat with its force, Ronan wincing in sympathy as he knew how much that had to hurt but such was the game they were playing, and he also had a feeling this chick liked it rough. The women in the AFW were certainly a superior breed when compared to the fragile flowers one usually met, if only he could have them all.

The man threw himself back up to his feet with one mighty push off of the mat, throwing his arms out to his side and roaring for the crowd which promptly went wild for his taunting. Looking up at the top of the cage he grinned and then shook his head, even if she would stay down long enough for him to climb it their fun had only just begun. "Told ya didn't I, I can't hold back when I'm in a good fight." He said before backing up towards the ropes, his eyes locked onto Bree the whole time as he would wait for her to start to rise before rushing forward for a running kick aimed at her chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next