Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Leap of Faith

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leap of Faith - Page 2 Empty Re: Leap of Faith

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 am

Nikolette actually agreed with Angel. This place was a mess. Most of the women who wrestled here hasd serious issues. They weren't looking to compete or have a good time or even master a craft. They were trying to fix their broken lives. Maybe Nikolette wasn't any different? No... she was When she was hired in, she didn't even KNOW that this place was a wrestling organization. Or, barely believed it was. The only reason she had for wrestling was to master another craft. To compete, win and be the best she could be. Maybe Angel was trying to fix some issues?

But Nikolette scoffed as Angel stepped closer. But before she could reply, Angel's words made her jerk forward. She grabbed Angel by the collar and slammed her against the locker. "I AIN'T a janitor!" Nikilette growled out, putting her face close to Angel's. "I'm a mechanic. I'm an engineer an if I were like any of them girls, I'd beat yer smug face in with one o my wrenches. But I ain't. I want a match. I ain't scared a ya and I aim ta prove that you ain't better than me either, understand?!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am

Angel's body jerked as Nikolette suddenly grabbed her, slamming her into the hard metal of the locker. Her heart beat faster and faster, pounding against her chest, practically threatening to explode if she didn't let everything out. She sneered towards the girl, quickly reaching up with both hands to shove her away from herself, her voice taking on a hateful tone.

"Fine, chica! You can have your damn match!" She stepped back towards Nikolette, getting back in her face, her breath hot upon Nikolette's skin as she yelled back at her. "But don't think I'll be nice and go easy this time! This time around, you'll be begging me to stop before it's over!" She lifted her hands again, going to roughly shove Nikolette again, taking another step after her again, reaching up to shove the girl once more after that. "But don't think I'll stop just because you're begging, chica! You're going to learn firsthand why I get so many important matches around here, got it?!"

"And after that, I guarantee you'll be too scared to ever step foot back into my ring! You're gonna get a serious lesson in the difference between a champion like me and a JANITOR like yourself, chica!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 am

Nikolette was forced to released her grip and stumbled backwards with each snarling shove Angel forced upon her. Her eyes were wide and she tried to stitch a hateful look on her face as the Latina beauty came at her. She was more worried about stumbling to the floor though. Before she could even think, Angel had nearly backed her to the other side of the lockers. She was panting hard and her fists were balled.

Before the dust could clear, before Nikolette could say anything, her fist came up and hurled itself at Angel's face. She could only force her fingers to unbunch and turn her intended punch into a last second slap across Angel's face. "You AIN'T no champion and I AIN'T no janitor! But I'll be sure an bring a mop fer ya when I wipe the floor with ya!" Nikolette said, trying to get away from the scene before it escalated any further. She just hoped she could skitter away before Angel retaliated.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 am

Before Angel had a chance to continue, up came Nikolette's hand, her five fingers slapping against Angel's cheek. The Latina's head spun to the side, a look of shock, of surprise on Angel's face, as if she couldn't believe that Nikolette had actually done it. By the time she had shaken off her shock, ready to retaliate towards the mechanic though, Nikolette had scurried away, making a quick escape from the scene. With anger in her eyes, the Latin beauty dashed for the door of the locker room, stepping out into the hallway, yelling towards Nikolette as she got away.

"That's right, chica! Run away while you can't! You won't get the chance to run away once you step into the ring with me! You'll be screaming for me to let you clean up once I'm through with you!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2