Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

"You want a ride?" Angel asked, her lips curling into a grin. "Fine by me, chica. Hold on tight!"

She reached back, grabbing each of Minney's legs, holding onto them nice and tight. "Here we go!" She yelled, as suddenly she began to race forward, towards the furthest corner of the ring. At the last moment before reaching it, she spun her body, so that instead of hitting it head on, Minney would end up sandwiched between herself and the corner post.

She really didn't want to hurt the foolish little girl, but...a match was still a match, right?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 am

Minney squealed in delight as Angel grabbed onto her legs and started running. She couldn't believe the feisty Latina actually was doign what she said! This would definitely be n easy match! But then, Minney suddenly realized what Angel was planning. She threw her hands up and began waving. "NO NO NO NO NO! W-WAIT!" She yelped out as Angel turned her body. The half turn made Minerva dizzy but she could do nothing as she was painfully crushed against the turnbuckle.

"GYaaaaaaah!"

She screamed out as she slumped and whimpered. She'd never felt that kind of pain before in her life.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 am

Angel let go of Minney as she slammed the girl into the turnbuckle. She stepped away from the corner, and if Minney was still holding onto her, she would reach up, unhooking the girl's grasp from around her neck, letting her fall to the mat. She turned back to face her, folding her arms over her chest as she looked down at the girl.

"Still think you've got a chance here, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 am

Minney slumped to the ground when Angel backed away and crumbled to the floor in a pile. She was moaning and looked to be already half conscious. When Angel spoke, Minerva opened her eyes. "Uhh-Ugh...." She groaned and blinked, looking up at Angel with hazy vision. She slumped forward to her hands and knees and yelped as she put a hand behind her back and rubbed it, wincing. "Ah... ah..." She sniffled and looked up at Angel with teary eyes.

"Yosh!" She declared defiantly, pumping her fist into the air before slumping to the canvas groaning while her butt stuck in the air.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 am

Angel sighed at Minney's defiance. She had hoped the girl would give it up, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen anytime soon.

"Fine, fine..." She muttered towards the kawaii, stepping back and placing her hands on her hips. "Get back up and we'll go for another round."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 am

Minney groaned and stood up slowly, pushing herself up as she stumbled forward, almost falling down again. She looked at Angel . There was obvious pain in her eyes but there was a flicker of determination too. She knew she was being humiliated. She knew that's why they trotted her out here. She knew she didn't stand a chance but she also knew she couldn't just lay down and be made a fool of, even if she really could do nothing against the strong Latina.

"Hah... Hah..." She panted as she looked at Angel and winced again. "I will!" She declared. Minerva charged forward on wobbly legs, almost stumbling each time.

Come on, Minney! You're a wrestler! you can't just act like a dumb baka kid anymore! You have to show her that just because you're small, you're not serious! You have to prove to everyone that that wimpy girl who was pretending to be you was way off the mark!

When Minney was close enough, she put all her effort into bending her legs and throwing her panting, injured, sweat soaked body at Angel in the most awkward, pitiful and determined dropkick she could muster.

"Kyaaaaah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:39 am

Angel watched, as Minney slowly got back up, facing her again. She had to admire the girl's tenacity, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for her as the kawaii charged in towards her.

Even when Minney jumped up for her dropkick, Angel felt guilty, as she stepped aside so that the feeble attack missed her. Once again, she was unsure of how to handle the match, watching Minney sadly as her noble attempt at an attacked missed it's mark.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 am

Minney's eyes widened as she was easily evaded by Angel. She flopped to the ground with a rather sorrowful thud and barely moved as she groaned out. After a short moment, only a soft whimper began to escape her as she rolled onto her stomach and began to sob into her arms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

Angel sighed, stepping forward towards Minney, kneeling down towards her. She dropped her voice to a whisper so that only the kawaii could hear her, nudging her gently with one hand.

"Hey...what's wrong? You know that crying is going to make both of us look bad, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:02 am

Minerva sniffled and pulled herself up, scrubbing her eyes with her arm as she looked at Angel. "I.. *hic* Just.. I just wanted to do my best! i don't know how to wrestle, but some one was wrestling here using my name! She was terrible and everyone thinks that i am her! I have to prove them wrong by being strong, but I'm just so weak!" She whined as she tried to push herself up and flopped against Angel, grabbing weakly at the Latina to try and hold herself up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next