Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going Out Drinking!

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 7 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 am

Mayu was washing her face when Nikolette entered the bathroom, and she was startled to see the girl chased her. She looked silently at Nikolette for a while before wiping her face and looked away from the girl.

"S-sorry... Looks like I'm starting to get drunk... tee-hee..." she said with a smile afterwards, which seemed to be rather forced.

The short haired girl looked down afterwards, fidgeting a little as she leaned herself against the bathroom's wall. Her face was red from the alcohol effect, and her slight blush only added up to it.

"My family... is a strict one..." she would then say without looking at Nikolette. "They don't want me to do wrestling... but I insisted... I think it's fun..." her voice was soft, but her tone was rather deep as she continued to speak while looking down. "One day my dad said... that he didn't want to see me anymore, ever again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 am

Nikolette smiled as well when Mayu smiled at her, understanding the situation. She stepped forward and listened to Mayu speak. The giggle didn't sound as nice when she forced it out.

"That's alright." Nikolette said and reached out to gently grab Mayu's arm. "There are lotsa families with difficult circumstances. It's not somethin ta be ashamed about." Nikolette turned her head. But I understand why ya wouldn't wanna tel me. Sorry for pryin." She then looked back at Mayu and leaned against her, wrapping her arms around her hips and pressing her forehead into the girl's shoulder.

"You just gotta make em see that wrasslan is ok by doin somethin so amazin they don't have a choice but ta be proud o ya." She said with a smile.

"And if that don't work... then you'll still have something left that YOU can be proud of... for yerself."

Nikolette began to pant against Mayu's shoulder. "We can't let... hah... your coousin... beat us... I mean..." She said as she pulled away from Mayu's body, reaching out to hold onto Mayu's hand with both of her hands. "She's not even doin a very good job a... gettin us together or... whatever she was plannin..." Nikolette stumbled backwards as she took a step to try and back out of the bathroom. She stumbled, yanking onto Mayu's hand as though the short haired girl could provide her with some support. She would only end up tugging on Mayu's hand as she fell against the bathroom wall with a thud.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 am

Mayu nodded weakly as Nikolette consoled her, and the girl's warmth only made it felt more comfortable for the short haired girl. When Nikolette pulled away and stumbled backwards, Mayu's eyes widened as she tried to grab the girl's arms to prevent her fall. The sudden motion only made her stumbled forward as well and she ended fell towards Nikolette, sandwiching the girl between her slender figure and the bathroom wall.

"A-ah! S-sorry, Nikol-san! Are you alright?" she asked in concern as she immediately pushed herself away and extended her hand to help pick the girl back to her feet.

Mayu's face blushed even more as she felt Nikolette's breasts just a moment earlier when she fell on her, but she shook her head quickly and decided to help the girl to go back to their table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm

"A-ah..." Nikolette muttered as Mayu pulled away so quickly. Her hands ahd found a plce around Mayu's hips but gently indented her sides only to feel her grip slip. She blushed at the contact and simply nodded to Mayu. "Yeah..." She said as she straightened herself out and followed Mayu out of the bathroom.

She could walk, she just couldn't walk very straight. But she managed to make it back to the table and flopped down on her seat with a heavy sigh. "W-Who's turn is it?" She said, slurring a bit as she looked at Azami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Azami watched as both Mayu and Nikolette returned from the toilet, looking wasted and all. There was still three more rounds to go including this one, but it seemed like the result was already clear. The blue haired girl's face was slightly red, but she still managed to maintain her soberness. Drinking was one of her strong point after all.

"Your turn, Nikolette-san," Azami said as she raised her cup. "But are you two sure you can continue...?"

"I-I can still go on...!" Mayu said as she raised her cup too before letting out a small hiccup.

The short haired girl thought that she could at least managed to last until the last round. Even though what's happened before didn't really helped her cause, Mayu could sometimes be quite stubborn herself when she's in a drinking contest with her cousin. She only hoped that what Azami said about her being all aggressive when she's drunk wasn't really true. She could never really remember what happened when she was really drunk before, after all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

"Yes, dammit!" Nkolette said as she pounded the table. She took her glass and thew it back. It tasted like water now and Nikolette licked her lips. She then licked her lips and looked at Azami. "So... Have you an Mayyu ever wrestled... For real? In the ring?" She wsnt quite finished. "Do you tthink you could beat me in a match?" She sais eying thew blue haied girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Azami was actually kind of surprised that Nikolette asked something from her this time. She thought that the girl was going to use her turns just to question her cousin. The blue haired girl smiled confidently as she poured for the second last round.

"Well, It wasn't pure wrestling... and only happened in my place or hers, but we did fight several times..." she answered. "Yuu-chan never beat me even for once..."

"That's because you always cheated..." Mayu said with a pout on her face, her face was red from being drunk and embarrassed recalling her match with her cousin.

"How so...?" Azami asked, feigning innocence.

"Y-you always... t-t-touching me in... w-w-weird places!" the short haired girl pouted even more like a child.

"Your breasts are beautiful and not weird," Azami chuckled. "So is your..."

"Mii-chan!" Mayu protested, looking really flustered.

"Alright, alright. Come on, it's your turn next, Yuu-chan..." said the blue haired girl with a mischievous smile as she raised her cup again. "To answer your question, Nikolette-san... I might be able to beat you in a match... but then again I don't like to assume things..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 am

Nikolette raised an eyebrow to Azami's strange answer. She didn't really know what Azami was talking about until Mayu spelled it out in her own cute way. Nikolette blushed deeply.

Her eyes widened when Azami seemed to become even more bold. But Nikolette was still awash in alcohol and settled in her seat. "I... I don't think they are weird either." She said, almost matter of factly. "A girl doesn't need huge udders to look good. You just have to show off what you got the right way!" Nikolette let out a soft pant as she pulled down her tank top to reveal a nice bot of cleavage and even part of her silky pink bra.

"Like this?" She said before she looked down and blushed, quickly pulling her finger off so the cleavage was covered up. "T-There's enough for a handful at least. Isn't that what matters?" She said as she stared at the table.

"O-Oh God..." She then said suddenly, barely registering what she was saying. "N-Next round! Quickly!" She said and threw back the next shot before leaning forward and looking at Mayu. "M-Mayu! Your turn!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 am

Mayu blushed at Nikolette's antics but she was kind of mesmerized by the temporary show of the girl's cleavage too look away from embarrassment. The alcohol probably took credit too, but Mayu wasn't about to stop drinking. There's only two more rounds after all... The seventh cup caused her sight to become slightly blurry, and her head was now starting to get heavy. She had to think of a question, but her mind seemed to be blank... and after what she saw earlier, her words came out straight out without any filtering process.

"Aa... Nikol-san...? What's your boobs' size...?" she asked with an almost innocent face and tone.

Azami chuckled at her cousin's question. It wouldn't take long from this stage until Mayu would start going crazy. They might need to finish up the last round and get out from the bar before something unwanted happened...

"Last round, unless anyone wants extra..." the blue haired girl said as she raised the final cup. "Don't force yourself if you think you can't handle it... We're at public place after all..."

She seemed to be relatively much better compared to the other girls, although Azami could feel that the sake had already affected her. Her body felt hot, and her head starting to feel light too. However, she knew that one more cup wouldn't do much harm for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 am

Nikolette was surprisingly quick on the draw to answer Mayu's question. Her cheeks held enough blush that it was hard to add more to them as her head tilted and she leaned forward, showing off her cleavage once more. "Bigger than the palms a yer hand..." She said with a smile. "Nikolette pulled a hand up to her breast and patted it. "So you'll have to do a lot of work to really get a good idea.'" Nikolette said and flashed Mayu a crooked smile. She squeezed her legs together under the table as Azami announced that there was only one round left.

"N-No... I'm not... I won't ... be... J-Just give me the damn drink... you have one question left so... it better be good!" Nikolette said and pointed at Azami before her hand fell and thumped against the table only to ooze over and grab the last shot of sake. She threw it back and a little bit dribbled down the side of her cheek. She wasn't sure how she was going to make it home today, that was for sure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next