Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going Out Drinking!

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 5 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

Azami finally didn't have to hold back her urge to laugh and she let it all out, laughing to her heart content as Nikolette realized that she was being fooled. Mayu could only look at her cousin in confusion as she didn't knew about what happened between them when she's on the toilet. Knowing her cousin, though, Mayu guessed that Azami was pulling some prank on Nikolette.

"Ahahaha... I'm sorry, Nikolette-san," said the blue haired girl as she wiped some tears from her eyes. "But I have to say that your reaction was very cute~"

"M-Mii-chan? What did you do to Nikol-san!" Mayu asked curiously as Nikolette seemed to be completely caught by whatever her cousin did.

"Oh nothing much, Yuu-chan... I'm just saying that we're close... very close..." Azami would reply with a teasing look as she glanced at Nikolette. "I mean, aren't we?"

"U-uh, yeah I guess..." Mayu said as she blushed lightly before turning back at Nikolette. "Ah I mean, when you two talked together I thought you already knew her..." she would explain. "But she's also a wrestler in AFW now so yeah..."

Azami smiled mischievously at Nikolette, as if she wasn't done teasing her. Her cousin seemed to have recovered from the shock, which was why she thought to bring up the topic again before Mayu's density took over again.

"Soo~ Yuu-chan," the blue haired girl would say casually. "Aren't you going to answer Nikolette-san feeling? Hmm?"

Mayu once again froze in her seat before she would look at Azami with a rather bewildered expression. She glanced at Nikolette afterwards, blushing, trying to say something but couldn't arrange a word in her confused mind. Was the mechanic being serious when she said what she did? Or was it just a part from her cousin's prank?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Nikolette furrowed her brow at Azami. She didn't like what the girl was doing, making her feel stupid and playing with her emotions. Worse yet, teasing Mayu as well and just confusing an already confusing situation. Nikolette clenched her teeth and looked at Azami when Mayu said she was a wrestler. "I think... I'd like to fight her some day." She said in an irritated tone. Kick her ass was more like it. Nikolette had never felt like that before either! Outside of maybe Kelly.

But Nikolette sighed. Mayu was confused and Azami was content to just laugh at the both of them. She wasn't going to worry about that! Playing around wasn't her style so she leaned forward and grabbed Mayu's hand and held it tightly. "Mayu..." She said as her face blushed. "Ever since I met ya, I've been drawn to ya in a way that I can't explain. I like ya a lot and I wouldn't mind..." Despite her boldness, her cheeks were on fire. She swallowed hard. "If our friendship became a lil more than just that." Her eyebrows raised and she began to pant softly with anticipation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Azami only chuckled as she heard Nikolette's words about fighting her one day. She wouldn't mind, because was kind of hoping that she could face the mechanic as well, for a reason she'd keep to herself at the time being. She would rather watch how Mayu would response to the situation right now, although she kinda already had an idea of what it'd be.

Mayu was still trying to put up her words when Nikolette grabbed her hand and held it tightly before confessing even more. The short haired girl blushed even more and she looked down for a bit, her heart was racing and she could feel an unpleasant burning on her back.

"Aa... Nikol-san..." she would finally spoke softly, looking straight into the girl's eyes with a nervous expression. "I... I'm glad that you're feeling that way about me... But... but this is all a bit too sudden for me..." She would pause for a second or two and gulped before continuing again. "If... if you don't mind, I'd rather... that we get to know each other better first before going... uh... further..."

Mayu was filled with mixed emotions as it was, with anxiety being the one of the dominant feeling. What if Nikolette wasn't happy with the way she wanted it to be? In the past she did got a few confessions, but they're all from boys! It was quite shocking for her to suddenly hear Nikolette told her that she liked her.

Azami let out a sigh as if she's already expected this outcome. She knew her cousin too well, and had half jokingly teased Mayu about being intimate a few times in the past. The short haired girl never took it seriously of course, which, why expectable, it's also kind of... hurt. Azami didn't laugh or anything as Mayu gave Nikolette what could be considered as a soft rejection. Whatever the girl might be feeling at the moment, she kind of understood it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Nikolette blushed as she heard Mayu's words. She couldn't really say what she was expecting really, but she definitely wasn't shocked. She turned and gave Azami a look but then turned back and squeezed Mayu's hand even tighter. "Alright!" Nikolette said. "I think that I will definitely try an make myself desirable to you!" She said with a firm nod and looked at Mayu and grinned. "If it takes a day or a year, no matter what, I will do my best until you confess to me!" Despite her words, Nikolette was racked with anxiety. Her other hand was shaking badly and her knee bobbed up and down rapidly.

She let go of Mayu's hand and pulled it away, her fingers sliding off Mayu's hand until they were no longer touching. She quickly retracted her hand and folded them both under her chest to keep them from acting up and shaking visibly. She then turned and looked up past the two of them. "But really. Where's that beer at?" She said. "Two of 'em! One fer me an one fer my new pal! Mayu hasn't even touched her sake yet" She said as she turned and flashed Mayu a smile. "We'll have to find somethin ta do after this, right?" Nikolette said as she looked over Mayu. "Doubt ya just wanna sit here an drink til we're completely sloshed." Nikolette said with a chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 am

Mayu smiled kindly as she heard Nikolette's words. She was glad that the girl took it well. She blushed at the mechanic's declaration, feeling a bit uncomfortable with Nikolette's boldness but maintained her smile nevertheless. Once the girl let go off her hand, she immediately poured her sake from the bottle to the cup, and instantly one shotted it. She needed that. As the drink cleared her head and feelings, Mayu let out a relieved sigh as she placed the sake cup on the table.

"Aahh... alright then!" she would say cheerfully, her blush faded away. "What do you want to do, Nikol-san?"

"Say, Yuu-chan," Azami would say to her cousin. "It's been a while, so why don't we have a drinking contest. Nikolette-san could join us too if she wanted," she added with a glance to the girl.

"Sure!" Mayu said excitedly. "I'll beat you this time!"

"Ohoho~ Don't be too sure, Yuu-chan... When was the last time you beat me in a drinking contest?" Azami teased.

"Uuhh... Well, I'll start now!" Mayu replied.

Azami smirked as she heard her cousin's words. The blue haired girl would then turn to Nikolette get the girl's answer, just about the time the waiter delivered two bottles of beer.

"What about you, Nikolette-san?" she asked nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 am

Nikolette was feeling good despite the rejection. She would show Mayu how great she was and would get Mayu to also want to take the next step forward. But with that little bit aside, Nikolette was about to suggest something when Azami had her own ideas. Nikolette's eyes widened at the suggestion. She blushed. She had already hasd two drinks and was feeling pretty good. Maybe that was why she was able to boldly confess just a few moments ago?

She took a deep breath. "If the two of you are... then How could I say no?" She said cheerfully. "I think you two are gonna get left in the dust though!" She boasted, puffing out her chest a little bit. "My body's better built for holding liquor!" She slapped the table. "So... what're we drinkin?" She then looked at Azami. "But ah... Mayu an I already had two drinks. Isn't that a lil unfair to start with nothing? Maybe you need two drinks in ya too!" She said with a mischievous grin, throwing Mayu a wink.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 am

Azami smirked as Nikolette accepted the challenge. This was going to be fun, for her at least. The mechanic probably had never see her cousin being drunk. Mayu could hold her liquor, for sure, but in the drinking department, the blue haired girl had a lot of confidence that she could outlast almost anyone. Hearing Nikolette's question, Azami glanced at the sake bottle that Mayu had, and she waved her hand at the bartender who would approach them.

"I'd like to have six more of this, please," she would say, pointing at the sake flask.

One flask contained enough sake to be drunk about four times, so each of them would have to drink eight cups. The blue haired girl thought that she would start with that number first, and maybe add some more if her competitors were still up for it. The bartender looked a bit startled, but he smiled and went away to serve the drinks anyway. Azami would smile and took Mayu's sake, poured it into a cup and drank it in one shot.

"Mmm~ it seems like it's a good choice, after all," she complimented before glancing at Nikolette. "Oh, don't worry, Nikolette-san, I'm a fair person. I'll have your beer, if you don't mind, so that would even out the conditions, sounds fair?" she asked, pointing to the two bottles of beer that was server earlier.

Mayu only grinned at the exchange and she would start drinking her sake, since she technically only had that beer earlier and hadn't really touch her second after Nikolette's confession. She kinda wondered how strong of a drinker the mechanic was, while getting excited at her own chances to beat her cousin. It might not happen, but drinking was always good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am

"Alright! Alright!" Nikolette said as she slid the beer to Azami. She really had no clue how this was going to go. She was stubborn when it came to putting her mind to something though. But she was less worried about whether or not she could win, bt rather how she would act when she got drunk. She really wasn't a drinker so she had no clue if she might do something embarrassing or not.

"I'm ready." She said and pounded her fist into the table. "I won't go down easily! I just..." Nikolette blushed. "Please forgive me if I make a fool of myself!" She said suddenly. "I.." Nikolette paused and looked away. "?I never really got drunk before..." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 am

Azami smiled before she quickly drank Nikolette's beer as if she's drinking water. It's like a warm up for her, while Mayu slowly finished off her sake. Hearing Nikolette's words as the girl talked about she never being drunk before, the short haired girl smiled. She wanted to said something to comfort the mechanic when her cousin said something first.

"Don't worry, about it, Nikolette-san... I'm used to Yuu-chan wrecked my place when she's drunk..." Azami said with a teasing smile. "You can always stop when you think you can't take it anymore... there are no prize for winning anyways."

"H-hey! It's never that bad!" Mayu protested with a slight blush on her face.

"I guess," Azami replied as she finished the first beer. "It's always fun when you're getting all aggressive on me~ Ohoho~"

"W-wha...?! D-don't say such an embarrassing thing like that openly, Mii-chaan!" Mayu became even more flustered as her cousin exposed her more.

"My bad, my bad," Azami said with a feigned concern as she gave Nikolette a look that seemed to say You're going to see it yourself when we're done.

By the time the sake flasks were served, the blue haired girl already finished the second beer as well. A light shade of red tints appeared on her cheek, but she's far from being drunk yet. Azami would then start pouring into the cups, and raised her first one. Mayu would also took her first cup and raised it in front of her. Once Nikolette did the same, the three would have a toss before drinking their sake together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Nikolette's eyes widened at Azami's chugging. What was she getting into, exactly? But even more shocking was that it seemed like Mayu was a pretty heavy drinker as well. She gave a curious glance to May and blushed slightly. She smiled a little and turned her head. "I don't think anyone wins..." She said under her breath but still, was ready to show how tough she was at drinking!

But Nikolette's eyes went wide as she heard Azami suggest some, forbidden and sultry insinuations. "W-Wha..." She tried to keep herself from blurting out her shock. Maybe Azami wasn't lying about the girlfriend thing...

But as the sake was served, Nikolette gulped. She looked between the two girls and then nodded. She threw back the sake and shivered as it burned her throat. Her head shook and she let out a sigh. Her cheeks flushed red and a small grin slipped across her. "Ooooh... that wasn't so bad!" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next