Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Humiliation: Akashi Vs. Rei

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[Pendant Match] Humiliation: Akashi Vs. Rei - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Humiliation: Akashi Vs. Rei

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 am

Akashi hit the mat hard as she slammed Rei down viciously. Damn this stubborn girl! She thought as she looked at the even surprised, as her face looked down at the girl's exposed pussy and saw it dripping with juices. Even Akashi was shocked that Rei had cum once more. But this wasn't a hentai match and as beaten and broken as Rei was, she hadn't said the magic words to end the match. "BAKA!" Akashi shouted as she scowled at Rei.

She rolled to her hands and knees and stood up, looking down at Rei. She then snorted and bent over, reaching for the girl's legs. She reached down with one hand to yank the girl's ankle in an attempt to drag her toward a turnbuckle. She kicked her own fallen obi sash towards it too as she turned back and looked at Rei. "I can still make it worse! Don't be a glutton for punishment! You've fought admirably but you should be more ashamed for letting your fans see you in this state than you should be proud for holding out so long!" Akashi scolded as she tried to drag Rei towards the turnbuckle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Humiliation: Akashi Vs. Rei - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Humiliation: Akashi Vs. Rei

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Rei groaned as she was dragged across the ring in her lethargic state as she didn't say anything nor do anything but, she could still hear Akashi and take in what was happening. She knew whatever it was Akashi was up to she couldn't stop it. Rei stayed silently and defiantly kicked her opponent's ass, figuratively of course, stubbornly. Her lisp formed a smile as she laugh, she actually laughed at Akashi.

"Haha..ugh..." Rei grinned weakly as it hurt to laugh. "I-It's strange hearing her you say that... Do I really look that pathetic that even my opponent's starting to feel sorry for me?"

The Cosplay Fighter knew she was at the end of her rope and tilting her head to the side to see her fans.Her eyes grew wide seeing one of her fans absolutely devestated in seeing her like this. She felt her heart break as she took in her surroundings as she swallowed hard.

"Alright.... I concede..." Rei said softly, "You win..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Akashi's ear twitched at Rei's words. She was surprised that Rei was laughing now. But she couldn't help but smile a bit as well. She knew what was coming next. When Rei submitted, Akashi let go of Rei's leg and turned around. "You don't look pathetic, Rei-chan." Akashi said and smiled a little wider. "But, you're an idol, right?" She asked. "That is a lot of responsibility that is even higher than yourself. It's a difficult burden to shoulder. I hope you can understand that. You're a good, tough fighter, though." Akashi then leaned in to hold out her hand to Rei.

Akashi then leaned forward, close to Rei's cheek as she pulled her to her feet. "Did you really cum a second time? You're kinky, Rei-chan." Akashi purred mischievously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Rei smiled at Akashi's kindness, it was rather surprising to see this side of her. The girl blushed as Akashi complimented her, she certainly was happy to hear that from someone like her. She thankfully took Akashi's hand as she was pulled up. Rei blinked as Akashi pulled her close making the girl's cheeks glow when she heard her comment about her orgasm.

"W-well... I sort of held in the first one for a really long time..." Rei said averting her eyes as she scratched the back of her head, "When you slammed on the ground, I just relaxed my muscles and yeah..."

The Cosplay Fighter let out a sigh, it seemed all good and well that she fought this hard and is thought to be quite strong but, in the end she was the one who walked away at the loss and a rather humiliating one at that.

Rei then smiled as she punched her lightly on the shoulder, "But, enough about me, you won. I haven't faced anyone as strong as you yet so overall it was a good experience although it could have gone better for me. It's pretty obvious I have a long way to go... though next time I'll only be that much stronger and you won't be so lucky..."

Rei extended her hand in turn offering Akashi a handshake.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 am

Akashi smiled widely and licked her lips at Rei's words. It sort of turned her on that she could make a girl cum just by slamming her into the canvas, even if it was because Rei stubbornly tried to hold an orgasm in.

Still, she smiled and helped Rei up. The words the cosplayer said made Akashi smile and she bowed her head, humbly. "You honor me, Rei-san." She said and smiled once mroe at Rei. "You are a worthy opponent." Akashi then narrowed her eyes and clasped Rei's shoulder tightly, gripping it firmly almost tot he point where it seemed like she might claw Rei's shoulder painfully. "As long as you remain honorably, I have no doubt you will continue to remain a worthy opponent." Akashi then pulled Rei into a tight hug and bearhugged the girl's face into her large breasts, while she laughed joyfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Rei blushed at her opponent when she saw her lick her lips, "Ahh... hehe..." She muttered nervously as she blinked as Akashi grabbed her shoulder, she winced at how hard the girl grabbed at her. Rei let out a surprised yelp as she was pulled into a great big bear hug! But, more importantly her head was pulled into her opponent's breasts! Rei let out a muffled groan in slight annoyance at how huge Akashi's breasts were and she was forced to endure having her face pressed against such magnificently soft and squishy orbs of flesh. Rei managed to turn her head so she wasn't suffocating that poorly. Rei let out a sigh as she came into terms with her defeat as her feet dangled off the ground while her opponent's arms crushed her in the embrace. She was squeezed so hard

"Uhhh....You can let go of me anytime..." Rei said weakly she said feeling like her head was about to pop off. "Anytime....now! "

Akashi wins via Submission
(I can edit this out later if you wanted to say something else)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6