Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Late night Sumo!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late night Sumo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Late night Sumo!

Post by Vivian Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Alena doesn't get use to being rubbed by someone on the head. She is the princess ,no one dares to touch her head except for her father but she doesn't want to be rude once again and besides ,she needs someone who knows the inside out of this modern world and telling her about her usual custom of not being touched in the head wasn't a good idea at all.

"Your family have a heya??!" Alena suddenly yelled out in disbelief ,she knows exactly what it is. A place where sumo wrestlers fight unless the meaning of the word changes with the time.

"Ohh my....i really wish i could visit your family's heya one day and have the honor to at least watch sumo wrestlers fight" She continue saying it in an excited manner before she notices drool is coming out from Akashi's mouth and the tall sumo quickly wipes it out from her mouth. "yeah Madame Akashi ,my palace in my land possesses not only topless girl but also naked girls all around. My father's order ,he's a little bit sad since my mother left us because a terrible sickness" She mutters in sadness but it is all in the past now ,nothing could be done to bring her mother back.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 am

Akashi blushed at Alena's words. It was rare for someone to be so enthusiastic about something she had grown up with her whole life. "H-Hai!" Akashi said half beaming, half embarrassed. "My family has been in Sumo for generations. My father was a Yokozuna even..." She wished that her father was alive to see how great she had done. She had been the Yokozuna of AFW herself and she was proud of that fact.

"Um... Maybe you can, I think it has tours..." She wasn't sure but she swore she saw some trinkets for sale around there somewhere. But she was taken off guard by the girl's words. "P-Please! Just call me Akashi!" She shook her head and blushed at Alena's words. "Oh... your kingdom sounds like heaven..." Akashi had to wipe away the drool a bit at the thought of a land of naked girls!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 am

Surprisingly the little formal girl understand every terms of sumo wrestling that Akashi has told her. Heya ,Yokuzuna ,Akashi must be really proud of herself. The witch just keeps looking at her with her covered by darkness gleaming eyes ,admiring Akashi's life and felt a little bit envy with it while her life back in the kingdom was just boring with boring daily routines and seeing all of the women her father owned walking around the castle in total nakedness but somehow her boring life became Akashi's dream as the strong female sumo wiped out more drools from her mouth

"Yes ,my kingdom was like heaven ,meadows north from my castle ,hunting forest just right behind of it. It's so beautiful ,I'll take you to my kingdom if..." Alena lowers her head in sadness "I'll take you there if the portal to my world opens again" She never hope too much though that the portal would open once more and take her back to her world when she wants to.

Alena then remembers something. "It has tours?? May I??!! May I??!! May I go to your family's heya??? I want to see it!!" Alena begs cheerfully ,finally she gets to see heya in a close range but only if she could grant a permission from Akashi.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2