Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest!

4 posters

Go down

Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! Empty Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest!

Post by Tatyina Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 am

The Stage was Set! Summer Splash was nearly on its way and the AFW was buzzing with the excitement of summer and the lazy days of fun! This year's preliminary free-for-all's stage had been constructed hastily yet expertly and was ready for the beauties who had gathered to participate. A long wooden bar sat upon a saloon style wooden floor. This bar, however, had no stools.

Instead, set off to the side was a small desk and two chairs. In one of the chairs was sitting the Manager of Talent Relations Aurelia Fortuna. In the other, sat Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, Friction General manager. Next to the desk was Wells Quinn who was dressed in a baggy calf length skirt and bikini top. She had a headset/mic combo on and was looking around nervously.

"Why do I have to do this!? How do I keep getting roped into these things!? Uwah... you wouldn't like me when I'm tipsy! I'm like... the Incredible Hulk when I'm drunk! But not angry large or green. Actually... I don't really change much except I turn into a klutz... err... "
Wells sweatdropped. "ahhh... I don't want to do something I'll regret like strip in front of everyone!"

Lukretia ckleared her throat and touched the side of her head. Wells eyes went wide and she looked around, realizing the head seat was on.

"HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to the Summer Splash Pre-Pay-Per-View extravaganza! I hope all the ladies are ready! For this competition there will DEFINITELY no need to hose anyone down but things may still get steamy! Each girl may use any of the fine spirits, fruits, spices, etc. we have stocked on this fancy bar! They will make any kind of mixed drink they want and hopefully treat the fine audience to a display of wonderful dancing! Please feel free to use the bar top in your dances! When you're finished the judges will decide who has the best mixed drink and the winner's drink will be used in a special match for Summer Splash!"

Anyone may post with one of their characters. Only one post is required. Post your girl making a drink and/or dancing. give the drink a funny/sexy name or describe what it might taste like. However you wish to do it!

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! Empty Re: Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest!

Post by Harrier Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Anja didn't compete at Summer Splash, permanent Sunlight was no friend of her light skin tone, so burns came often and liked to stay long. But she still had some business here.

First of all, she wanted to support her old friend Natalia the Dream in her match for the Hentai Belt by cheering for her and sitting in the audience. Then there were rumors that Sena would also be part of the card, and Anja wanted to show her that she was still lurking around and hadn't forgotten their match from the Hentai Blitz Tournament.

So now she was walking proudly and with wide steps into the area where the event took place.
Her golden hair war arranged to forego her usual Lion's mane in favor of a more featherlike appearance. Face paint formed a black and golden mask on her face which covered her nose, the lower half of her forehead and her cheeks, ending right in the middle of them and complimenting her blue, bordering into purple eyes.
To follow her theme further, she had even invested in a bandana which covered her neck and showed a flock of small ravens.
A belly free top made of black jeans material without shoulder straps covered her upper torso, a screeching golden raven obviously guarding the front part. A black, short jeans hot pants formed a fitting pair with the top, but the golden raven was on her butt instead of being situated in the front.
Her long legs had been clothed in black cowboy boots who made an audible noise whenever they hit the wooden floor, supported by the ringing sound of golden spurs.

She finally reached the bar and turned around to look into the camera with a cocky smile and an indifferent look out of her naturally intense eyes.
"Alright then."
She wasn't nervous, had done exhibitions with much less clothes on a regular basis for a much longer time. The tough part as where to start to give an interesting impression.
"If you like your girl sober, feed her some water, fruit juice or a hot chocolate. But as we are in a bar and you are watching an event that is called Summer Splash, I guess that's out of question. So the drink I am about to show you is, you have probably guessed it right now, the gold spurred Raven. It's basically a Raven with some vanilla sprinkles on it."
With that word, she went behind the bar and gathered some ingredients.
"You need chambord, vodka, rum and blue curacao. 1 oz from everything except the blue curacao, you need only half of that. You can either fill it in an electronic cocktail shaker with some ice, but probably you will like to have your girl mix it for you in an old fashioned style before adding the sprinkles on top."
To show what she meant, she filled in some of the ingredients in a shaker before her and shook it, sending her body into a, for the individual eye probably pleasant motion before putting it down and filling it into a glass before sticking a golden straw into it and a raspberry on top before taking a sip.
"A delicious teaser for things to come. And speaking of teases..."

She got on the bar top, her drink in one hand.
"I wanted to add some redneck country music for dancing, but I just can't. Alone the thought of that makes me sick. I ain't the type for the usual feel good summer music shit either, so I just go with *I Tease, you Touch* from Goldy Locks!"
although that was much more redneck than the stuff she usually listened too, it was tolerable. She let herself give a microphone, so she had her drink in one hand and the mic in the other, performing a karaoke like dance without a returning pattern, jut following the music instinctively.

After all was said and done, she ordered one of the cameras to zoom close to her face.
"So, that's the little show from me. Natalia-chan, you go get her at Summer Splash, alright? And Sena-chan, the both of us have some unfinished business, you better keep that in mind. I see the both of you very soon."
She blinked lustily into the camera with one eye before she would stop to hog the spotlight for now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! Empty Re: Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest!

Post by anegge Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Aurelia frowned at Well's complaint. The only concession I was able to get you was to uninvite the woman who stabs you. I'm sure you'll do fine. She raised her lowball glass to her lips and took a short sip of whisky. She wasn't really here for the mixed drinks given that her idea of a mixed drink was whisky sour, but at least there was a show.

--

Aurelia smiled impassively as the pale skinned Russian entered. She nodded at the Russian's brief demonstration and her... other demonstration only breaking a real smile when the woman aped for the camera. Then she took out her pen and wrote Anja's name down on her sheet of judging paper. Thank you, Anja. she said as the woman left.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! GXChUKwSummer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! 1BElGMISummer Splash '12 Mixed Drink/Dance contest! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Alexia stepped into the room, her light brown ears swiveling around as she looked around at who was all here. She noticed a couple of peculiar characters, but the most peculiar character would probably be herself, the catgirl having a ring piercing in her right cat ear, a leather collar around her neck with a small brass ring hanging from it, a gold armlet secured around her left arm, a large gold ring in either hand, with 3 charms dangling off, a 'bra' that only consisted of thin leather straps wrapped around her large DD cups, and secured in the back. Her nipples were also covered with black heart shaped pasties, and wore a super-thin black leather thong with one set of bands wrapped around her hips close to her thighs, and a second set secured far higher up her hips. She also had a gold belly ring with a ball bearing on it, as well as small gold charms attached to the bands of her thong, jingling with every step she took into the room. Her white tail swished around, entering the room in black shoes with straps that laced up her legs, stopping just short of her knees.

"Nya... I heard something about a contest for dancing??" She said, then noticed the bar. "Oh right.. mixed drinks.. nyaaa..." She hums, thinking for a moment, then recalled one. "I recall mistress making a mixed drink that I tried before, she called it 'Orgy on the beach', nya. Umm.. I think I remember her saying it was like the original drink, just double the vodka." Once the drink was made from her, she began to drink from it until it was all gone. A slightly inebriated smile graced her face what she was done with the drink.

"Nyaa... now time for what I came for!" She declared, and hopped up onto the desk. She raised her arms up in the air, and started dancing to whatever dance music was chosen for her. She had great control of her hips, shaking them as she turned around on the desk, running her hands along her body, her tail wrapped around her waist, sliding it up and down as her hands ran over her breasts, then she turned her butt towards the judges, and bent over, touching her feet before she starts to shake her butt, using her tail to give herself a small slap on her cute butt before she hears the song ending, and she stands up normally, and hops off the desk. "Nya... what did you think~â™️¥?" She asked, winking towards the judges while still wearing that same inebriated smile.

Last edited by 145 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Wells groaned at Aurelia's words but ignored them as the first act came on stage. "Ahh, what a... unique presentation!" She said as the drink was passed to her. She took a sip and her eyes lit up. "Yeaow! That'll put hair on your chest!" She then winced and looked off to the side. "D-Do I have to drink it all!?" She asked. "What? You DARE me to? That's not very nice!" She then downed the drink in one gulp.

Lukretia looked on. "If one didn't know better, One would say you have had plenty to drink before hand to behave in zat manner." She said as she looked between Anja and Wells. It was hard to determine who, exactly, she was talking to. She took a drink from the glass offered and scribbled a few notes down.

Next up was Alexia. Wells and Lukretia watched the spectacle. Lukretia's face remained pleasantly stoic. Wells seemed a bit more into it. When all was said and done, Wells cleared her throat and pulled up an index card. "According to the International Bartenders Association, a "Sex on the Beach", which is the original drink, contains 2 parts vodka, 1 part peach schnapps and 2 parts each of orange juice, and cranberry juice. A "part" being 40 mililitres. It's traditionally served on the rocks!" She extended her arm out and smiled brightly, to congratulate her good work.

"The dancing was also very luscious!" She added.

Lukretia took a draught of the offered drink and wrote down a few notes. "I found it amusing, at ze very least." Lukretia added. "But if zat is vat you're going for, you vill have to do much more to keep up vith ze tiny pink kind over zere." She said motioning to Wells who thought she was being complimented and blushed deeply and bowed.

"T-Thank you! Let's bring out our next competitor!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down