by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 16, 2012 1:56 pm

"Yeah, definitely. It seems pretty obvious to me." Heather would say, nodding her head before she heard the rest of Mamouru's words about his managing job. "Oh? Is that right? I get what you're saying. It's too bad there aren't many established girls out there that are as good as I am huh?" Heather would say with a little laugh as she kept a grin on her face.

"Hah..yeah he is isn't he.." Heather would say in response to Mamouru's words about Clyde as she looked down a bit,tapping her foot on the floor. She would shake her head and look back at Mamouru, putting a smile back on her face, trying to shake the thoughts of the other night out of her head. "That is true though. I've seen you only a couple times before anyways, and that was always when you were with Cecilia."

"Oh..well I'm sorry to hear that then..Ah if..I could be any help I'd be glad to give you a hand."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Mamouru smiled at Heather's words. "It certainly seems that way. With your natural talent and your manager's grooming, you're coming along very nicely." He was curious who was managing her. It obviously wasn't Drake and other than him, he didn't now any other managers really.

Mamouru nodded and turned his head. "Yeah." He said softly. He then looked at Heather and smiled. "Ah... well, you're already doing a good job. It's certainly easy to put aside those kinds of thoughts around you, Sunderland-san." He said nodding his head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm

"My manager?" Heather would say in response to Mamouru's words, tilting her head a bit. "Oh, I don't have a manager. I've gotten to where I am now all on my own accord!..well other than learning my brother's moves before I became a wrestler I guess, but that's it really. Never had a manager."

"Heh.." Heather would let out at Mamouru's words, shaking her head a bit. "Don't give me more credit than I deserve. The reason why I came here is still eating me up inside..but..thank you for suggesting that"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm

There it was. He had been pretty certain she didn't have a manager, he just needed he to say it. Now he could begin to show her all the wonderful things a manager could do for her. First, however, he had to start slow. "Oh." He acted surprised. "Why don't you have a manager, if I may ask?"

That should be fine. Most likely she would say she didn't need one. That things were fine without one. Look at how successful she already was. Mamouru was prepared for that sort of thing. Still, there were some things that he was curious about otherwise.

"Ahh... I'm sorry to hear that..." He said. "If I may?" He asked. "What's troubling you? Is it something related to work?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

"Why not?..Well.." Heather would let out, scratching her head a bit as she seriously thought about the question. After a few seconds though, she would simply shrug her shoulders, shaking her head. "Not sure really. Wanting one never really came to mind I guess. Since I was here I've been going on by myself really, with just a little assistance from family and a couple friends I guess you could say. Just never really occurred to me to try and get one."

Heather would sit back a little before she would hear Mamouru begin to ask her about her troubles, causing her to avert her eyes a bit before turning back to him, putting on a bit of a fake smile. "Ah heh, don't worry about all that. It's just...a little problem at home is all. I'm sure it'll be fine soon."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Mamouru's eyes lit up at Heather's words. "Ahh, I can understand. When you're successful enough it wouldn't seem to register but you know, for someone who doesn't need the training of an inexperienced wrestler, a manager can be invaluable to your career. I would suggest considering hiring one."

"Ahh..." Mamouru nodded. "Forgive me for prying." He said. "Hopefully things will resolve themselves soon enough then.' He added with a cheerful tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

"Oh? You think so?" Heather would say, adjusting herself in her chair as Mamouru talked about her hiring a manager. She honestly was trying to think of how that might actually help her out "I don't know..It would be different..I sort of like doing things on my own..but I guess It wouldn't do any harm if I was to find one.."

"Ah hey, don't worry about it, I'm the one who started talking about the personal stuff."Heather would say, waving off Mamouru's apologizing. "I think it will be. I don't see things remaining like this for too long."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Mamouru was ready for this. He leaned forward so they would be closer. "That's the beauty of having a manager around. You get more time to do the things you need to do to prepare for the ring. Instead of managing contacts, constantly hassling with management, running around to make sure every little scrap of paper work is done, with a manager, you have more time to focuse on wrestling. All the extra PR work is done for you, all you need to do is show up at a photo shoot or convention. Not only that but you have someone who will support you during your matches as well."

Mamouru nodded again. "Things don't remain constant, that is for sure. It's good to be so positive. It seems hard for people to be able to think that way these days."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm

As Mamouru leaned closer to her, she would tilt her head a bit, listening intently to his words. As he spoke, Heather would slowly develop a grin on her face, tapping her foot a bit. "You know, the more you talk about it, the more it sounds like a good idea. But you know." Heather would say, leaning a bit close to Mamouru "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were pitching your own managerial services to me right now?" Heather would say with a little teasing grin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Mamouru smiled at Heather's words. She'd 'figured him out' in no time flat. It didn't seem to matter though. Really, Mamouru hoped for it. Still, he pretended as though she was quite the crafty lynx and shrugged his shoulders. "Ahh.. well.." He fumbled. "How tragic it would be for me to put the idea in your head and fail to 'hook you in' so to speak." He said looking up at her with a smile. "At the moment I only have one client and although I don't have as much personal experience as some others, I believe that gives me a better opportunity to provide more personal service as well as a desire to succeed that more ... established... managers may not necessarily feel they need any more."

Mamouru smiled at Heather. "There's... n pressure of course." He added. "Just... something to consider if you're interested.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next