Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Monday and it's worktime - Yoko Vs Morrigan

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's Monday and it's worktime - Yoko Vs Morrigan - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Monday and it's worktime - Yoko Vs Morrigan

Post by Vivian Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 am

Yoko is still moaning in pain and gasping for breath after the head diving to her stomach but the infamous Morrigan never give her any chance to recover and immediately kick Yoko right on her crotch from behind. Yoko's eyes and mouth widen instantly for the second time because of the pain inflicted by The Morrigan. Her breath seems to be drawed out of her lungs and sharp pain is shooting to her entire body when she is rolling her body around the canvas ,screaming in pain and cursing Morrigan for ever did that.

"You...bitch!! it really...hurts!!" gasps Yoko while she is still rolling around and writhing in agony while holding her throbbing crotch. Her eyes are filling with tears while bearing with the throbbing pain on her crotch.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

It's Monday and it's worktime - Yoko Vs Morrigan - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Monday and it's worktime - Yoko Vs Morrigan

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Morrigan scoffed at Yoko's pain. It was delicious and she wanted to see her writhe more. But she also had work to do! "It's not supposed to feel good, you stupid cunt." She said with a sneer and slid around to where she could start aiming hard kicks into Yoko's chest and face, really aiming to put the point of her boot as the main impact point of her kicks so they were sharp and painful.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Facing a relentless trouble seems what is Yoko experiencing right now ,she doesn't even recover fully yet from that crotch kick and yet the maid gives her no chance at all.

The sadistic well known maid who carved something on a helpless girl last week or month is now kicking Yoko on the face and chest rapidly ,doesn't indicate any sign of stopping while her chest feels burning under the suit she wears and her head feels ringing all over. The kicks were hard ,hard enough to send Yoko down to the canvas for once more before the girl writhes in agony with her arms across her chest and tears escaping from her eyes.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Morrigan stopped her kicking and turned her attention to her bag. She looked down and then at the crying Yoko. "Normally I'd finish up quickly but I think I'll give your girlfriend a little treat. Since she's watching and all.."

Morrigan reached into her sack and pulled a taser. She then pulled a box cutter from her pocket and grinned down at Yoko. "That supple little body of yours. I'm sure that your girlfriend wants to see it writhing around on the mat so she can jerk off to it while you're getting fucked. Literally and figuratively."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Still writhing in agony and crying on the canvas like before ,Yoko's attention is sucked by Morrigan's sudden change of attitude with much lower tone of voice and much sadistic looking on her face. The girl is scared out of her wits when the sadistic and loony maid pulls out a box cutter from her pocket and grinning at her in an evil manner.

How does the box cutter can be carried into the ring without the officials' knowledge?? what will happen to Yoko?? Does the lunatic maid plan to kill her right in front of the hundreds to thousands audience of AFW?? if she does...she must be Insane!! and AFW will be shut permanently for once and for all.

Yoko looks at the girl with fully afraid expression on her face but most of her attention is on the box cutter that the girl held on one of her hands.

"Please...please...you're a little bit too far now...please" Yoko muttered with her trembling voice while keep pushing herself away from Morrigan while she approaches him step by step.

"Alright!! i give up!!" yelled Yoko as she notices Morrigan is still holding that box cutter in her hand ,showing no indication of backing off or stopping to pose a threat to Yoko's life.

Last edited by 6123 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Morrigan laughed as the pathetic girl began to succumb to fear. Morrigan lifted her boot and jabbed it down into Yoko's groin and leaned over. With a swipe of the box cutter, she split the one piece down the middle.

"I don't care about winning or losing, you stupid bitch!" She cackled. "But, I am feeling a little generous today. I'll tell you what..."

Morrigan then straddled Yoko and leaned in, grabbing her hair and wrenching it painfully so she could whisper in Yoko's ear. "If you do something for me, I'll let you go right now. Break up with your girlfriend. Do it in front of everyone. Right here in this ring. Tell everyone how you were just using her to make her feel better because you felt sorry for her, but really she's just a dumb, worthless bitch who isn't good enough for you. Tell her you hate everything about her and then laugh at her for being so stupid to fall for you. If you do that, then You'll never see me again."

Morrigan grinned at the thought. "If you don't... then I have a whole bag of tricks waiting for you right here and right now. Oh... " She whispered and let her tongue slide out to run along Yoko's ear. "And if you say yes now... and don't do it when I let you go... you better sleep with one eye open..."

Morrigan kissed Yoko on the cheek and then stood up, crossing her arms under her chest as she awaited the girl's answer. "So... what it will it be? A simple yes or no will be fine."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

"OOKKKKHHHH!!!!" Yoko groans as loud as she could be ,the maid was playing it all too sadistically and taking it all too seriously. The boot adds a nasty bruise on the poor young Japanese's crotch ,lucky it is invisible to everyone until the sick maid cut splits her one piece swimsuits down with a single slash and exposing the spoiled rich brat's bouncy tits with a pair of light brown nipples to the crowds of the AFW.

Cat calls ,whistles and excited crowds add the flavor to the humiliation when the girl tries hard to cover her womanhood from anyone's sight and tries hard at the same time to bear with the unbearable pain on her crotch which is the most sensitive part of her body. Yoko curls into her body into a ball and weeping so sadly as a respond to the humiliating event that she is experiencing right now. Everything seems not enough for Morrigan as she would straddle that girl ,grabbing her hair and wrenching so she would scream as loud as if her hair was actually being ripped from her scalp. Then Yoko hears something that sends the chill to her entire body and surprising her. Morrigan wanted Yoko to break up with her new gf by herself ,in front of these joyful crowds.

Other option applies for Yoko but it is even worse ,Yoko would face a living nightmare if she takes the other option. Dilemma really strikes this poor girl ,at the moment she doesn't know which option to choose. She clearly doesn't want to be hurt as much as she doesn't want to hurt her girlfriend. Yoko knows she had to give her answer to Morrigan now ,the girl is waiting.

Yoko would cowardly say ,"Yes" The worst decision that she ever made in her life but she had no other choices except those two. "I'm...sorry" the girl continues her weeping. "Please...let me...tell her in the locker room....but not here" Yoko would beg the sadist maid to do it someplace else.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Morrigan contemplates the spoiled girl's answer for a moment. It was a cop out, certainly but the sadistic red head was still delighted to now that Yoko would rather throw her girlfriend under the bus. She wasn't going to let things slide that easily though. "As long as you do it in front of a camera... then I guess you can do it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll want to follow you as you drag yourself backstage anyway. Plus, I'll get to see the show sooner, rather than later. What a good girl..." Morrigan chuckled and then gave Yoko a mocking kiss on the cheek.

Morrigan began to stand up and tore off the already shredded one piece of Yoko. "I'll be taking this, though. What you're wearing is good enough for what you have to do!"

Morrigan laughed and began to pack up her things. In all the chaos, Yoko had been declared winner by disqualification. Morrigan had barely heard the bell ring. When she had her things, she walked back over to Yoko, grabbed her by the hair and tossed her out of the ring towards the entrance ramp.

"I'll be watching the show, blondie! Make it good!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 am

It's the camera waiting for her after this but at least it's much better than she had to say it in front of the camera and plus the crowds. Yoko then agrees like she had no other choice ,it was a bad thing to do ,to dump her girlfriend just to save herself but the girl was just too terrified to think clearly.

What was this girl talking about??? what are you wearing is good enough?? Yoko isn't wearing anything at all! Her favorite one piece swimsuit had been taken away by the lunatic. Yoko was scared out of her wits ,knowing that she had to walk out of the ring with breasts and her vagina full on the display but at least ,Morrigan gives her some help with it but not exactly the help that Yoko seeks. Yoko is being forced onto her feet ,Morrigan just grabbed a handful of her hair and yanking it wildly while the girl screams her voice out.

"Please!!! no!!!" The girl's tears streamed down on her cheeks while she tries to peel off Morrigan's hand from her hair but before she is able to do anything ,the sick maid tossed her out of the ring and poor Yoko ,couldn't do anything about it.

"BUKHHHH!!!" The loud noise came from the thin padded floor that surrounds the ring where Yoko fought at. Yoko's body pathetically roll itself several times after the impact before it stops and the poor girl would arch herself and holding her back while her face displays painful expression on it.

The whole crowds are laughing at her ,some begin to take out their cellphones ,cameras or even handycam to record this very rare moment of the AFW where one wrestle being thrown out of the ring without any clothes on. Yoko realizes that her pics will be all over the internet within days ,she is so powerless to stop it ,her body is all covered by bruises ,scratches and more than anything that the spoiled brat could handle.

The officials appear later on and saving the girl temporarily from humiliation. Ironically ,Yoko still won the match but the girl is in no state in celebrating at all. She was soon to be taken by the officials to the locker room after they wrapped her body with a huge white towelling robe and covering her body parts from anyone to see. Cameramen follow her to the backstage as had been previously thought ,recording every movements of Yoko while Morrigan ,in far distance waiting for the show.

Yoko would say everything that Morrigan wanted her to say before she ends up crying and evicting those cameramen and officials out from her locker room and then would curls herself to a ball on the floor and continue crying.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2