Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

Shel raised bith her hands as she came off the butt drop and got an appropriate pop from the audience, but she quickly turned toward her opponent and got back to business. She tucked her hands under the sumo's armpits trying to wrap her arms around tightly so she could heave their bodies back into a german suplex, effectively (if not intentionally) delivering some comeuppance.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

Akashi heard the crowd and growled a bit in frustration. When she felt Shel's arms try and snake around her, she latched onto the ropes as hard as she could. She also snaked one leg around the bottom ropes and dug in. Moving a sumo like that?! She didn't think so!

She threw out her other leg to try and slam it into Shel's knee or shin to try and dislodge the girl while she tried to go for the suplex.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 am

Shel grunted with effort. The sneaky sumo had thwarted her this time, bound tight into the ropes, and then Shel ate a kick to her right calf and slipped forward onto her knee. Shel scrambled to hold onto something and found her arms around her opponent's thighs which naturally resulted in her getting a face full of Japanese ass, not the best place to be. Also, possibly, not a place she would be able to avoid being in the near future.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am

When Akashi felt her kick hit Shel and the the girl slide down, she grinned and unwound from the ropes. Then she felt She's arms around her thighs and her facein her butt. Shell seemed to love using her ass, and it certainly was a lovely one but Akashi would show her an ass. Se reached down to grab Shel's wrist wit one hand and then put a foot on the bottom turnbuckle before pushing off and not only trying to force her ass into She's face but toppling her backwards and crushing her with it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 am

Shel intended to push away but the former champion quickly prevented that by grabbing her wrist. Then, unstoppably, the African girl's head was squashed into the canvas by her opponent's ample posterior knocking the thoughts from her head in short order.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 am

When Akashi slammed her huge ass down on Shel, Se wiggled her ass to spread it all over Shel's face before pushing forward to press one hand against the beauty's upper thigh while her other hand dove into Shel's panties to begin trying to finger her rapidly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 am

She moaned into the champion's buttocks as she finally showed off her hentai skills in earnest, working as quickly as she could on the pinned woman. But Shel had successfully extricated her arms before Akashi had brought her knees back fully and she brought her hands up to massage Akashi's tits thickly in sensual retaliation. She also subtly maneuvered her fullbodied foe using her grip trying to expose her snatch to the same tonguing Akashi had been after when she had been sat on.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 am

Akashi was working quickly to bring Shel to a boil as quickly as possible. She began to tease her clit and ussy lips while she felt Shel try and grab her.tits. She smiled, letting the girl gab them and play with them. It felt god and normally she'd want to see what Shel could do but the girl was fiesty and putting in an effort to tongue Akashi. The sumo gasped but then grinned. She wasn't going to let Shel get away with that. She pulled her hand out of Shel's pussy and leaned forward and reached out to grab Shel's ankles. If she could grab them, she would push push off enough to lift off and slam her butt back into She's face with her ass crack right in Shel's face while pulling her legs up. If she could lock Shel in that position, leaning back to really force her ass onto Shel's face, she would let go of one leg and use that free hand to go back to fingering Shel's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 am

Shel groaned as she was fingered even more furiously. She almost felt like she were being set on fire. She heard Akashi gasp as her tongue slipped up across the soft surface of her panties right between her legs, but the dominating woman leaned forward for her ankles. Shel was ready though and brought her knee up suddenly a the same time that she tugged on the sumo's tits pulling her cheek first into the brunt of her thick thigh right as she leaned forward.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 am

Akashi was going to try and put Shel away but the crafty girl threw a knee up and slammed into her cheek. She grunted and knewshe would be screwed if she didn't adjust herself. She flopped forward to try and keep Shel's hands pinned under her body and use her arms to push Shel's legs back down. She was treading dangerous waters, but she believed she had te edge as she tried to bury her face into Shel's pussy and pull away Shel's panties enough to expose te girl's pussy to Akashi's tongue directly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next