Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko Empty Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 am

Akashi was backstage as she heard the rumble of the crowd. She had been pushing herself tot he extreme limits lately in an effort to make up for having lost the Friction title. With her tag team matches having been coming few and far between, she was doing some definite soul searching. With the Hentai Blitz Tournament having been announced, Akashi knew she had to join. She was on a quest for the first ever Friction Triple Crown and hoped that her second belt could be either the Hentai Title or the Tag Team Belts. But as she was known as a sexy wrestler and a fierce lover, she still needed to make some in roads into the Hentai division and this would be the perfect opportunity.

For this match up, Akashi had chosen as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqlu-B1E510:2guprd5h]special music[/url:2guprd5h] selection, something that felt more sensual and as it began to play, she took a deep breath and stepped out onto the arena floor! Akashi was clad only in a pair of silky dark green panties. She showed off her thick ass and thighs as well as her hefty and bountiful chest. She had also been rubbed down with oil so that she glistened int he stage lights. She gave the crowd a wave as she made her way to the ring and stepped in. This was a blitz tournament so speed was the key. As she hopped on the balls of her feet, her breasts bouncing too and fro, she was excited to see who her opponent would be. It was a division she knew very little about and hoped she'd get to see some new faces.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Leiko

Post by hamish1024 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm

After Akashi’️s sensual entrance had faded, there was a brief pause, and then suddenly the less-than-subtle dirty guitar chords kicked in for Leiko.

The plump 30-year-old marched confidently down the entrance ramp, grinning for the cameras. She was clad in sturdy leather boots and her standard bright green two-piece bikini. As she progressed further into the arena, hips swaying, it was clear her curves barely fit into her outfit, the back of her g-stringed panties all but disappearing between her fleshy buttocks. Her cleavage, too, was practically spilling from her top; her upper half was also draped in a loose business necktie, hanging lazily between her breasts, which frankly added nothing to the decency of her outfit.

Leiko was obviously enjoying the occasion, the AFW arena packed with more fans than the novice wrestler was accustomed to. Entry into this tournament felt like her big moment had finally come; to show how unfazed she was, Leiko stopped to deftly snare a front-row fan with her necktie, pulling an attractive but startled blonde girl into a cheeky French kiss, before continuing to the ring. ‘Hentai Blitz’️ be damned - Leiko was going to milk her fifteen minutes of fame.

Despite Leiko’️s brashness, she was no fool - as she clambered up through the ropes she knew she was stepping on to the same canvas with a former AFW champ, and a formidable foe.

“So… Akashi Tanikaze….” she mused, eyeing her opponent up and down. The younger wrestler was an attractive sight; a tomboyish sparkle, pleasingly topless, her ample curves enticingly oiled. “… the biggest name in Friction….” she added, not disrespectfully.

“…come down to tangle with humble Leiko, who can’️t offer much… except maybe the biggest ass in Friction,” she grinned broadly.

Leiko began to slowly advance on her opponent. “So what’️s the deal - did you call your agent and demand a match that would make you look thin?” she said wryly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Akashi's eyes visibly widened as the big Leiko came down the ramp. It was rare for Akashi to wrestle girls that were bigger than her. There were definitely some people taller than her but it was a rare sight to find someone who was wider. Akashi bit her lips as she watched Leiko's sexually charged strut down the ramp. She was getting really excited for the match and in this first instance of her foray into straight hentai, it felt so good.

She watched as Leiko got into the ring. She could barely pull away her eyes from the girl's big sexy body. She wanted it. She needed it and she had to ravage it! But suddenly, Leiko began to compliment her. Akashi blushed and lowered her head.

"L-Leiko-san..." She said softly. "Thank you for your kind words." She looked up and smiled. "That was outside of the hentai division, right now I'm just an entrant in the tournament, just like you."

Akashi beamed at Leiko's teasing. "Leiko-san! Don't tease! I'm a little jealous, actually!" Akashi then clenched her fists. "Believe me... It's hard just to have a friendly chat with you, I want that body sooooo badly..." She then smirked and looked at Leiko with a lusty, fierce gaze. "And even if I'm just another competitor, I don't intend to lose! Aside from Sumo, this is my house..."

Akashi became flustered again and fanned herself. "Oh, shut up, Akashi!" She said to herself and leaped at Leiko to wrap her hands around the big girl and start the match off with a hot, passionate kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 am

Leiko laughed as Akashi became flustered, a rather deep-throated, knowing and dirty chuckle. The older girl was pleased; the champion could have been cold, disdainful or arrogant, but she was clearly none of these things. This boded well.

In fact, Akashi’️s lustful boldness took Leiko off-guard, and she stiffened a little in surprise as the adventurous sumo grabbed and kissed her. She would even blush slightly as she heard the crowd roar their approval at the embrace; first point had to go to Akashi, it seemed.

Her shock soon softened as their bodies and tongues became entwined, Leiko matching Akashi in the kiss and wrapping her own arms around the topless girl’️s body.

Akashi’️s powerful frame was wonderfully oily, sensuous to the touch as Leiko ran her hands down the other girl’️s back. She moaned her approval in the kiss, her tongue dancing around Akashi’️s own, giving ground by allowing Akashi between her own lips, before pushing back to explore her opponent’️s mouth. Meanwhile her hands had found the ex-champ’️s ass cheecks, and gave them a firm, appreciative squeeze.

“Mmm, getting hot already?” Leiko managed to pant between mouthfuls of Akashi’️s tongue. Though she herself was fast warming up at the sexy sumo‘s attentions. “Lucky for you…. I’️m going to fuck you…. Heavily…” she murmured huskily as they kissed.

Leiko would use her grip on Akashi’️s ass to position her hips and crotch against Akashi’️s own pussy, allowing the older girl to start grinding against her opponent’️s sex.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Akashi too moaned as she kissed and was kissed by Leiko, battling the girl's slippery wet tongue. Leiko was a wonderfully passionate kisser and Akashi was revved up pretty well. She had been before hand as well but now, sparks were practically flying.

"Nnnnnn..." She moaned as Leiko kissed her and Akashi began to massage Leiko's huge, plump ass, shimmying her hips a bit to give Leiko something to play with as well. Akashi let out a husky chuckle as Leiko parted ways for a few moments respite.

"Leiko-san, I started hot and I don't plan to cool down! Don't get burned, now!"

Akashi opened her mouth wider to try and kiss the bottom of Leiko's lips in her own before pushing up to shove her tongue back towards the big woman's mouth.

"Nnnnn!"

Akashi writhed against Leiko as she felt the girl's grinding.

'C'mon... Leiko-san!" She huffed, breaking the kiss again. She reached up to grab at Leiko's top and tear it off so their bear breasts could play. She panted against Leiko's lips. "I thought you were going to fuck me!"

Akashi would then pull her hips back and slap her crotch and thigh against Leiko's hard to try and force the big girl off balance or at least to send a jolt through the larger woman.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:23 pm

“Hnnnn….” Leiko moaned as her lips were manipulated by Akashi’️s own, the younger girl’️s tongue taking over her mouth. At the same time she felt her own ample ass being fondled, and she gave her first involuntary shudder of pleasure. Leiko realised it wouldn’️t be her last; Akashi was going to be a real handful, figuratively and literally.

It was Leiko who now found herself on the back foot, flustered by the cute tomboy’️s forward flirting. Her skimpy top slipped off easily, and she felt her now-naked breasts squash up fleshily against the ex-champ’️s own cleavage.

“You made me feel overdressed, anyway,” she muttered indifferently, concentrating on the sensual grinding of their breasts. Though Leiko’️s were larger, Akashi’️s felt firmer, and she couldn’️t force any advantage there.

“Hey, so I want an appetiser before my main course!” she protested as Akashi playfully taunted her. Leiko was on the defensive now, and distracted enough to be taken in by Akashi’️s cocky crotch-slap.

“Mmmm---aah!” Leiko yelped, jerking back at the unexpected pressure on her sensitised pussy. She stumbled for a second before finally losing her balance. The two topless wrestlers were still closely entwined, and as she toppled back Leiko would try and hook her ankle around Akashi’️s foot, a speculative attempt at unbalancing her opponent as well. Whether or not that succeeded, Leiko would still get the worst of the fall, clumsily losing her footing and crashing down onto her ass with a ring-shaking thud.

Though her plump rear would cushion the fall somewhat, Leiko would still be left jarred, rubbing her bruised behind and taking a few seconds to compose herself, brushing the hair from her face.

“Oh, I’️ll have to make you pay for that….” she said, smiling, even though she had lost the initiative for now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Akashi was getting hot, aggressively assaulting the hot big woman. She had to admit that she had a certain desire to dominate in the bedroom despite not fitting the bill as a "domme" but it was rare for her to be able to sexually dominate a bigger opponent. Kirin was the closest and they had never had a sexual encounter.

But this was liek heavy. Leiko's soft, pillowy frame was like fucking a chubby cloud. She wanted more, she craved it! Her hard thrust was proof enough and it seemed like it had the best effect possible as Leiko seemed to tumble like a tall tree. But the big girl was crafty and hooked Akashi's leg, pulling her down ontop of the chubby woman.

"Eep!"

She landed with a giggle on top of Leiko's busty chest, her own titsl pressing up against Leiko's. She was jealous that Leiko's massive tits engulfed her own, a rare circumstance. But at the same time, she could feel how firm her tits were against the big tits. Akashi heard Leiko's words and pushed herself forward. She leaned in and tried to suck on Leiko's neck as she panted out a lusty retort.

"Make. Me. Pay, Leiko-san. Do. It."

She huffed the words while she assaulted Leiko's neck and tried to grab Leiko's huge tits to try and line up their nipples and have a little duel as Akashi rolled back her shoulder to try and start pushing her rock hard nubs against Leiko's

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

“Nngghhh!” Leiko groaned as she realised she was now pinned to the mat, Akashi’️s ample frame lying right on top of her. Escaping the sumo’️s bulk would take energy she didn’️t have right now. Meanwhile she had Akashi’️s aggressively thrusting breasts to contend with, the younger girl’️s firm nipples digging into her own fleshy cleavage. All the while Akashi was draped over her neck, sucking it possessively. Leiko gave a shiver of arousal and realised she was fast getting owned.

Akashi was getting bolder with each passing second, even issuing her with a husky-voiced challenge. Leiko tried to fight back in the bare breast duel, cupping her hands around her massive tits and forcing them against the smaller girl’️s cleavage. Though her own breast flesh began to envelop that of the girl atop her, she still couldn’️t compete with the aggressive grinding force pressing down and stimulating her nipples.

‘This will not do’️, she told herself, refusing to accept the subordinate position she was starting to find herself in. ‘This girl’️s amazing, but you can’️t end up as her fuck-toy’️.
“I don’️t take orders from you,” she growled back authoritatively, finding her fighting spirit. As Akashi nuzzled and sucked her neck, Leiko twisted her head round, lips reaching to grab Akashi’️s ear. She nibbled softly on the lobe, then held it between her teeth, gently but securely.

“… but… I will. Discipline you. Severely.” At that last word, Leiko would clench her teeth together, giving Akashi’️s ear a taste of pain to emphasise her point.

Then, the floored girl would slide her hands down Akashi’️s body, looking to grab the sumo’️s silk panties. Leiko would try and tug them up her opponent’️s hips, giving her a moderate wedgie in her crotch, and making them ride up Akashi’️s ass. It wasn’️t quite the ‘severe discipline’️ she had promised, but it was a start, and the best she could do from her current position. She would also lock her ankles together, knees pushing upwards to try and spread Akashi’️s legs.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

"Not yet, thankfully!" Akashi purred back. Leiko was really bringing out Akashi's dominate side and that made her feel really good. "Ahhhn..." Akashi moaned as Leiko sucked on her ear. "I'd hate for you to just give in wen I'm just warming up, Leiko-saaaaoowhhhnn!" Akashi groaned out in pain, followed by a mewl of pleasure as she felt Leiko bite on her ear.

Her eyes fluttered shut and her mouth formed a sly grin as she turned her head to pull her ear away from Leiko and run her tongue up the side of Leiko's cheek and tried to force her face downward to try and bite down on Leiko's shoulder. Not too hard, a love bit, but enough pain to show that Akashi could get rough too.

Akashi's euyes widened as she felt the wedgie and let out a loud grunt. "Unngh!" She panted against Leiko's face. She bit her lip and felt Leiko try and spread her legs with her powerful, bulky thighs. She didn't resist for now, instead she looked Devilishly at Leiko and reached down to grab one of Leiko's huge tits and push it up so it was right by Leiko's own face. "Ooooh, Leiko-san, you're so rough. Are you going to spank me for being bad? Why not let me do my thing, why not... join me for a little taste..."

Akashi let a soft breath roll over Leiko's nipple and then locked eyes with the girl, leaning in to sensually run her tongue along Leiko's bit nipple, beckoning Lecko to lick her own tit and bump tongues with Akashi at the same time as she pushed the tit forward very slowly, dipping her mouth over it to give it a suckle and then pull away to leave a trail of saliva over it.

She couldn't believe it, but the match had seemed like it had just started and Akashi thought her panties were already soaked. SHe was so turned on but she felt good. She felt like she could take Leiko with how aggressive and sensual she was and she knew that Leiko was just as wet and just as hot and bothered as Akashi, if not moreso.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next