by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 7 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 am

"Seems like lots of Americans come here despite being a Japanese league... But I guess You're a different story, Mr. Nakata." Clyde would say with a clear smirk across his face as he addressed Dante's original surname. "Im just saying that learning Japanese would be nice since we're gonna be living in Japan for a very long time... Maybe for the rest of our lives." Clyde would say as he mulled over his future with Heather more before he paid the cashier and took his food before he followed Dante to a nearby booth, sitting across from him.

"...Yeah? I come here every now and then when I don't feel like botherin' Heather for anythin' to eat, seeing as she cooks everything."
Clyde would say before he took a big bite out of his biscuit, getting the crumbs of the biscuit over his face as he munched down on his food before looking up at the monitors above which showed highlights from old matches, one of those highlights being "The Smack Of The Week!" which showcased Tika Sagaro talking while showing two figures on the outside of the ring, Dante Sunderland and Clyde Gastin during their Tag Team TLC match about a month or so back.

"Hey look it's us, Dee!" Clyde would exclaim with a happy point before the screen showed Clyde giving Dante a hard punt kick to the side of his head that nearly put him out cold.

"Oooh! Oooh! Hot Damn whata hit I'm tellin ya boy!" Clyde would exclaim as he laughed aloud with his biscuit covered mouth that sent some crumbs flying as he laughed and pointed at the TV. "HAHAAA!!! Oooohh... Good Times, huh Red?" Clyde would say to Dante with a wide grin before taking a sip of his orange juice.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 am

Dante would nod his head at Clyde's words before he would call him by his actual last name. He would blink a couple times, staring at him before finally nodding his head, the smile reappearing on his face. "Yeah..that's true. And yes, you're right. It would be quite useful to learn the native language if you're planning on living her for a long while." Dante would say as the two would walk to one of the booths, sitting down with their food.

"Hah, yeah, I hear you actually. She used to always want to cook at the house back when we lived in America. She's actually usually quite good at it, though I'm sure you know that by now." Dante would say happily before he would take his own bite out of his sandwich before Clyde would yell about what was on the TV. Dante would catch a glimpse of it as it would show Clyde punting hi in the head from their tag team title match.

Letting out a little groan, Dante would rub his neck a little bit, looking down at his sandwich before Clyde would continue yelling. "Yeah...It was....something." Dante would say before suddenly a familiar yell caught his attention as he would turn to the front counter to see what was going on.

"IM POINTING RIGHT TO IT!" Entering the restaurant just minutes after the two had sat down and begun eating, Heather had arrived, arguing with the girl behind the counter about what she wanted to order. "...You can't be serious with me right now..Ive NEVER had this problem before..Ugh!" Heather would say before pulling out a little mini menu from the side, pointing to the chicken sandwich wrap, causing the girl behind the counter to finally nod with a smile, ringing it up for her.

"Yeaaah yeaah there you go. I mean it's totally not like I was just pointing at it a second ago on the big menu up there..." She would let out, tapping her fingers on the counter as she did, waiting for her food.

"Looks like she's in the same boat as you." Dante would say with a little laugh, taking another bite of his sandwich, letting Heather deal with things on her own.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 am

"Oh hell yeah, man... She cooked Spaghetti the other night, fuckin' delicious! I mean I still miss my Mama's cookin' but Heather's one helluva chef herself! ...And you know I ain't one to be picky since Bonnie would only cook when I didn't piss her off... Ahh those were the days. Sure as hell don't miss em' Haha!" Clyde would declare with a bright smile as he took another bite out of his biscuit before making a big deal out of his punt kick to Dante that the AFW channel showing in a recap segment. Unable to help but feel proud that his 'Talents' landed him a special spot on TV today, even though all he did was kick his brother-in-law in the head really hard.

With his attention so fixated on the TV screen, Clyde wouldn't notice Heather walking into the restaurant until he heard her voice, hearing Heather yell in that manner when he honestly didn't even expect her to be there was enough to startle Clyde so much to the point where he shot up from his seat and looked around frantically. "WHAT!?? WHAT?!?!" Clyde would yell out as he could of sworn trouble was abound in the restaurant and that something was wrong with Heather. At least that's he assumed before he saw Heather arguing with the same lady the had problems with earlier since she apparently didn't know English, unable to hold back a laugh as he saw Heather deal with the cashier, finding her words and reactions rather humors, especially since she had the same problem as he did.

"Hahaha... Yeah.... I suppose we'll have to bring you along more often when we go out. Hope you don't mind bein' a third wheel, Red..." Clyde would remark in response to Dante's words, laughing it up, finding Heather's situation rather amusing. Eventually though, just before he was about to sit down Clyde would look around and realize that everyone in the restaurant was staring at him, most likely because of the ruckus he made when he stood up frantically. A nervous and slightly embarrassed expression would soon develop upon Clyde's face before he looked to Dante.

"Uh.. Hey! How do you say 'Sorry' in Japanese? Oh nevermind I remember!" Clyde would declare as he turned back to the people and began to bow apologetically. "Go Men Outside. Go Men Outside." Clyde would say to the people in the restaurant, who would all just stare at him like he was some sort of weirdo, none of them knowing what to say.

Eventually Clyde would stop and make his way to the front counter, swiftly popping up beside Heather, wrapping his left arm around her waist to pull her in close while keeping his eyes fixated at the menu above, thinking about ordering seconds. "Havin' trouble?" He'd ask with a crumb covered smirk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Hearing the little 'disruption' that was happening in the restaurant, Heather immediately knew that it was Clyde from the voice. She would shake her head slightly, planting her hand down on the counter as she would just await her meal. She had a feeling he would tease her about the trouble she was having if she teased him about making the little disruption, so she decided to just keep it to herself, tapping her fingers on the counter and placing her other hand on her hip as she awaited her food.

"I can't be the translator for you two everywhere you know." Dante would say with the smile still on his face as he heard Clyde's words. The whole spectacle that was happening before him was just too funny to not be amused by it. He would sit back a little as he watched Clyde realize the fact that everyone in the restaurant was staring at him.

Hearing Clyde's question, he was about to answer until Clyde seemed to figure it out himself. However, the result of that was just too much and Dante would laugh out loud at Clyde's attempt at an apology. He would shake his head, loving every minute as he would just go back to eating, watching as Clyde would make his way over to Heather.

As Clyde wrapped her arm around her, pulling her close, Heather would turn towards him, hearing his words. "Not anymore...but it looks like you are." Heather would say, reaching to the side of her a bit, pulling out a napkin and wiping Clyde's face with it. "Where are your manners?" She would say, with a joking tone, knowing that she had basically yelled at the girl behind the counter just earlier. Seconds later, her Chicken sandwich wrap would be brought out and she would place the money on the counter, grabbing her food. "Come on, I'm hungry." Heather would say, though standing still with his arm wrapped around her waist.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

"Huh? Well It's hard for a Texan boy speak a language he don't even know." Clyde would say in response to Heather's words before she took the napkin and wiped his face clean of any crumbs, blushing slightly as he realized that Heather was doing this to him in public even though he was pretty much making a fool of himself on his own.

"Manners? Prolly back home under the covers where we left em' last night..."
Clyde would to Heather with a teasing grin before guiding her back to the table where Dante sat as she asked him to come with so she could begin eating. Prompting Clyde to forget about 2nds for now and lead Heather back towards the table, keeping his arm around her waist as he did so, letting her slide in the booth first before he sat next to her, stretching out his arms in the seat, with one of them draped over Heather's shoulders.

"See Darlin'? Might'a took me and you brother a month and then some, but we got along... Might as well, I mean we gon' be Brother-In-Law's eventually..." Clyde would say to Heather while looking at Dante with a friendly grin before taking another bite out of the breakfast sandwich.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm

"You know I wasn't talking about that.." Heather would say before she would finish wiping the crumbs off Clyde's face. She would notice his blush, causing her to just grin slightly. She knew that he probably felt embarrassed that she was wiping his face like she was, but she just found that funny, not really thinking it was a big deal.

"Heeey, stop it." Heather would say to his words, nudging him in the side a bit as he would guide her back to the table where Dante was sitting. The siblings would smile at eachother a bit, saying their hellos before Heather would sit down, followed by Clyde as he would drap one of his arms over her shoulders. She would make herself comfortable, unwrapping her food as she would pick it up, taking a good bite out of it before Hearing Clyde's words.

"Well that's good to hear. It's good to see you two finally getting along. I've been saying it should be like this for a while now." Heather would say as Dante would nod his head happily. "Yeah! It's been a good day for sure." Dante would add, agreeing with Heather's words as he would look down at what she was eating.

"..What?" "Huh? Oh nothing, just is an odd breakfast." Dante would say, laughing slightly as Heather would shrug her shoulders. "You know I don't really like eating out for breakfast unless it's one of those nice breakfast buffets. Plus..It's..nearing lunch right? A chicken sandwich is fine.." Heather would say, though she knew it was still quite early in the morning.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Hearing Heather's words as she addressed how glad she was to see Dante and Clyde getting along finally after so long, The Texan would nod happily along with his brother-in-law as he held Heather close to him, indeed wanting to please her by making peace with Dante despite being upset with him over the Alessa subject which Clyde thought was a subject best avoided. "Well I think we woulda got along alot sooner if Dee wasn't so busy tryin' to sweet talk my sister at the time... Dunno why I was worried though... You sure as hell wouldn't have been able to handle her!" Clyde would say with a teasing laugh as he messed with Dante, showing that there were no hard feelings.

Hearing Heather & Dante talk about the chicken however, Clyde couldn't help but agree that with Dante that Heather's choice of food was indeed an odd breakfast. Hearing her explanation, Clyde would learn something new about Heather regarding her preferences to eating out for breakfast. "Well... I didn't know that..." Clyde would say to Heather after she expressed her preferences. "If I had I had known how ya felt I wouldn't have picked this place..." Clyde would confess with a small laugh as he scratched his head nervously.

"That and... Dee is right... That is an Odd Breakfast, babe. It ain't even near noon, it's like... Almost nine..."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 pm

"H-huh?? I-I did not..I-I wouldn't..I mean-" Dante would let out, his face reddening at Clyde's words as Heather would just shake her head, letting out a sigh. She remembered that time like it was just yesterday, the time when she first met Clyde. It felt like ages, but it felt like just minutes at the same time.

As Clyde added onto what Dante was saying, Heather would just shake her head. "No, it's fine. This is just nice and easy. I invited myself anyways." Heather would say, going to take another bite of her wrap before she would hear Clyde go on with what he was saying, repeating what Dante had said as well as adding the fact that she was wrong about the time.

"Uuuu~ Shut up! I saw the chicken wrap and I wanted it ok??" Heather would say, pouting as she would take another bite of her wrap, munching down on it with a frustrated look on her face, though slightly reddened. "It's not my fault they put it on the menu. If they didn't want people eating it for breakfast then it shouldn't be there!" She would say, her eyes shut in protest as she ate her wrap.

Dante, who was flustered just before, would now not be able to hold out a laugh at Heather's words about the chicken wrap as he would look back at Clyde. "It's really not all that big a deal, right? Some people have early lunches." Dante would say, trying to appease to his sister slightly as she would nod her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Seeing Dante's flustered reaction when Clyde brought up the boy's brief history with his twin sister, Clyde would began to laugh as he got the guy worked up so easily. Clyde would then shift the conversation back to Heather and the mystery of the chicken wrap being eaten so early in the morning which got a rather humorous pouty reaction from Heather that only made Clyde laugh even harder, finding her words to make quite a bit sense, but the way she reacted was enough to make Clyde burst out laughing, especially since Dante was still worked about what he said about him and Bonnie.

"...Hahahaha!! Sorry babe... Hehehe..." Clyde would let out before kissing Heather softly on the cheek, apologizing for teasing her, along with laughing at her mannerisms that he found to be rather cute. His attention however would then turn to Dante as he took a complete 180 on his previous statement and began trying to appease his sister after he made the comment about her 'odd' breakfast originally.

"Hold up! You just said that it was an odd thing and now you're pullin' a reverse! What the hell, Sunderland!?" Clyde would let out to Dante as he flailed his arms about before he looked at the two siblings.

"Now lookie here yall two... My momma told me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and she's right! Eggs and Milk before 11 o'clock is the key to a strong body! Mhmm." Clyde would declare proudly to the two with his fist raised high before he crossed his arms and closed his eyes, nodding in a matter of fact way.

"...It's the truth."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

"Tch....it's fine." Heather would let out a bit reluctantly as Clyde turned and kissed her on the cheek softly. She knew he was laughing at how she reacted to the questioning, but she figured she would let it slide. The more she went on about it, the more she knew she was giving him clear room to tease her more.

"Wh-what?? Wait a second Clyde I was only-" Dante would let out at Clyde's words before he would suddenly raise his fist up high, declaring that short statement about breakfast that he did, quite proudly at that, causing Dante to just stare at him, blinking a few times. "Uhh..heh..Sorry" Dante would say as he scratched his head a bit.

Heather would turn to Clyde, staring at him a bit before tilting her head. "uhh...well...That's nice and all...but I wanted the chicken wrap, end of story!" Heather would say, turning back to her food as she would take another bite, her face slightly blushing at Clyde's little declaration that he made.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next