Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 8 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am

Clyde was rather serious when he stated his so called factual knowledge of breakfast so proudly. Having his fun teasing both Heather and Dante and laughing about it, finding it all to be in good fun messing with them both. Finding their different reactions to be quite amusing.

"Sorry for what?" Clyde would ask Dante curiously, blinking a bit before looking at Heather and hearing what she had to say before seeing her blush red cheeks.

"Hey... Why you blushin', darlin'? What I say?" Clyde would ask Heather in an absolutely clueless manner before he raised up his finger and began to poke the side of her reddened cheeks as she hate her chicken wrap, not knowing what was up with her or why she was blushing. Clyde then turned his head towards Dante while his index finger continued to poke into Heather's red cheek. "Ey Yo, Dante... Why is your sister blushin'?" Asked Clyde to Dante, still expecting the guy to know everything about Heather when he himself couldn't figure anything out.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"Uh well..you seemed to enthusiastic about it, I thought I offended you or something." Dante would say as he shrugged his shoulders a bit. He really didn't know what to say at Clyde's little speech, so he said what he did and tried to avoid adding onto more of the conversation, that was until Clyde asked about Heather.

"Nothing...Just forget it Clyde. It's not a big deal." Heather would let out as she would swat Clyde's hand away and shake her head before leaning back as much as she could, trying to relax herself. "When we get home, I'm going back to sleep." Heather would let out, putting her wrap down and stretching a bit, letting out a little yawn.

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

"Offend me? Pssh... It's your loss man if you don't be havin' 3 nutritious meals a day! Forget them ol' nasty vegetables like spinach! Bleh. All you need is eggs, milk and beef and you gon' be kickin' ass in the ring in no time! Remember that punt kick I gave you durin' that Tag TLC match? Know what Heather made me breakfast? Eggs. I didn't get a chance to eat it but the scent sure as hell gave me the power to knock yo' ass out! Now had I eaten it... Oh lord..." Clyde would let out to Dante with a wide grin as he went to proudly exclaim his ridiculous breakfast and food claims that he honestly felt were quite truthful.

Clyde however would indeed stop himself from going any further when Heather told him to forget about it. "Meh... Alright..." He'd groan with a frown as Heather swatted his hand away before stating that she was going back to sleep when they got home, prompting Clyde to put his right arm around Heather's shoulder and lean himself close to Heather, bringing himself close to her until his mouth rested just in front of her ear. He then softly and slowly whispered "With me?" Clyde would say in a very quiet, teasing tone while trying to sound dead serious, not really caring that Heather's brother was sitting there right in front of them, or that Alessa lived at the apartment now.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

"...Oh, well..heh..I'll keep that in mind then." Dante would say, slowly bringing his sandwich to his mouth and taking another bite, continuing the little breakfast that they were having. The conversation that Clyde had brought upon the table had made it quite awkward for Dante, but he would just continue eating like they were doing, going along with it.

As Clyde would wrap his arm around Heather, she would let out a long sigh, closing her eyes a bit as Clyde would bring his mouth up close to her ear. Hearing his words, she would snicker a bit, opening her eyes back up. She would bring her hand up to Clyde's chin, pressing her thumb and middle fingers on his cheeks a bit, teasingly squeezing him. "I don't know, maybe if you play your cards right, I might be in the mood." She would let out, Dante all the while just looking down at the table, eating as he was.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Ignoring quite a bit of Dante's statement Clyde could not keep himself from grinning slyly at Heather as his eyes looked into hers, melting her gaze and touch as she cupped his chin and teasingly squeezed his cheeks, getting the Texan quite worked up and rather excited already as Heather flirted with him and hinted the possibility of them two going another round this morning. After hearing that from Heather, Clyde knew what he had to do.

"Well... It's been fun Dee but I think me and Heather outta be goin' now! Hahaha!" Clyde would let out with a wide grin and excited laugh as he held himself close to Heather, honestly ready to end breakfast when something over the TV above caught Clyde's attention when he heard Tika Sagaro on some sort of AFW Wrestler News Gossip, which Clyde honestly and normally never gave a damn about, at least until he heard Dante's name being brought up.

"Huh?" Clyde would let out before he turned and saw Dante and some woman by the name of Crimson Iris kissing in the park, there little date having been caught by photographer who had been passing by and snapped a picture of the two that Tika was now happily yapping about on the grounds that the two looked rather cute together before later mentioning and asking a question regarding Alessa. "Does this mean Dante Sunderland and Alessa Mason have officially split up?" Clyde's eyes would narrow after hearing this, it had only been about a day since Alessa came to live with him and Heather following her split with Dante. And in Clyde's mind, he felt that Dante had either already been interested in Iris before or that he had no problems moving onto another girl following his breakup with Alessa, meaning he never cared. Perhaps Alessa knew about Dante and Iris beforehand and decided to leave because of that. Clyde didn't know the truth but it didnt take long for him to jump to conclusions.

Removing his arm from Heather's shoulder, Clyde would turn and face Dante with a rather stern frown upon his face, keeping his eyes locked on his eventual brother-in-law with an intense gaze, not taking his eyes off of him as he slwoly reached for his drink and took a long, long sip of it. Taking a good 10-15 seconds slurping down his orange juice until it was empty, letting out a thirst quenching "Ah" before he crushed the cup and slammed in on the table without getting too wild just yet.

"You never really cared about Alessa... Did you?" Muttered the Texan sourly as he glared at Dante, clinching his fists tightly as he rested them on the table.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

"W-wait a second..that's it??" Dante would let out as he heard Clyde's words, leading to Heather letting out a little giggle as she shrugged her shoulders. She knew that what she said and did got Clyde riled up, and she knew she couldn't go back on it now. She was now planning just as much as Clyde was to have quite the good morning between them when suddenly Clyde had looked up at the TV.

"Hah, not surprising. Like you could say no." Heather would let out with a laugh as she saw what Clyde saw. It was clear she was taking it quite differently than her lover was, and Dante's eyes were glued on the screen as well. He would shake his head, in almost disbelief that someone had the nerve to record his time that he spent with the girl. It seemed the girl on TV was enjoying the sight quite a bit, but Dante could feel his heart sink a little, knowing this wouldn't help one bit the doubts that Clyde had about his break up with Alessa.

"Clyde..hold on a second, I can explain this." Heather would let out a little sigh as Clyde removed his arm from her shoulder. She would slump in her seat, knowing that this meant they were going to be there for quite some time. She cursed the timing of the news report a bit, knowing it meant the peace between the two had probably just been shattered. Her fears were confirmed as Clyde slammed the cup on the table after completely drinking up his orange juice.

"Wh..Clyde I did! I told you I cared about her a-and I still do! B-but me and Iris that's...it's not what you think it is. I..I told her I couldn't do it b-but I couldn't refuse when she just wanted to spend some time together! You have to understand where im coming from here.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

"You can explain!? Oh... Please do!" Clyde would let out in a bitter, sarcastic manner as he scowled at Dante with a clearly pissed off look in his eyes, letting out a frustrated huff as he saw Heather let out a sigh and slump down in her seat, prompting Clyde to tell himself: "Oh yeah... It's gonna be one of those conversations..." Clyde would say as he let out a huff, but was none the less glad Heather wasn't saying anything. It was probably best she didn't get involved.

"Not what I think it is!? Bitch please! Like hell you couldn't refuse and tell that bitch to step off! You think Heather would still be here with me if I let any random ass girl do that to me after saying all she wanted to do was spend some time with me!? Fuck no! Sounds like you're making lame ass excuses for whorin' yourself out! ...Maybe that's why Alessa left you..."
Clyde would snap to Dante as he stood up from his seat and yelled at the redhead, grabbing the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Hearing all of Clyde's words, Dante couldn't help but get slightly frustrated at what he was saying, standing up to meet him just as he was doing as he looked into his eyes. "I don't need you telling me what my faults are ok? I'm not WITH Alessa anymore. If I WAS, I wouldn't have let Iris get as close as she did! I TOLD her that I wasn't ready to move onto another relationship, what do you get about that! I'm not going after her or pursuing her or anything like that, unless eventually I DO decide to!"

Heather would cross her arms underneath her chest as she remained seated, looking off to the opposite way as the two began to go back and forth. She wished it hadn't come to this, but she honestly was surprised that Dante was standing up for himself like he was, all she remembered was him sitting there and taking it whenever someone yelled at him like this.

"Look! I'm glad your so faithful to my sister, but don't use that to try to guilt me! I did nothing wrong! I tell you again I would never have even went nearly close to another girl like I did with Iris when I was with Alessa!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Upon seeing Dante stand up, Clyde would meet his gaze with his own stern, aggressive glare, creating a bit of an intense situation between the two to the point where fire and lighting surrounding the two would be appropriate.

Hearing Dante's verbal defense though, Clyde offense would falter as the Japanese boy defended himself rather logically to the point where many gaps were now making quite a bit sense, but that didn't mean Clyde still didn't have to like it, especially since he still had a visibly troubled Alessa still on his hands, which wasn't acceptable for Clyde by any means.

"Haven't done anything wrong... Pft... Maybe not but from the stand point of someone who clearly cares about Alessa way more than you do, bucko... It ain't right...
Clyde would say to Dante before turning his back on him and giving him a careless and dismissive arm wave.

"Whatever man... Go and fuck your slutty gypsy all you want. I don't give a shit what you do anymore... Just don't come by Our Home with that chick while Alessa's there." Clyde would say carelessly, still trying to maintain some form of a victory in the argument after Dante had clearly shut him down. Clyde had nothing left to say and he was being made to look like the upset older brother in this situation. It wasn't something he needed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Dante would blink his eyes a few times as he heard Clyde's words. He was going to calm himself down before he would hear what Clyde would say about Iris. He would clench his fists a bit before getting up in Clyde's face a bit more, reaching out for his shoulder to turn him back towards him, hard, causing Heather to look up a bit, glancing over at the two in the corner of her sight.

"Look. I'm glad you're looking over Alessa. I still care for her, and im grateful you two are there for her. But! That doesn't give you the right to go calling Iris a slut! She's a great girl, one of the nicest I've met in a while and she doesn't deserve you talking crap about her, especially when she's not even here to defend herself! So I suggest you knock it off because I'm NOT going to let you keep doing it!"

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next