Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 4 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

Clyde would listen in to Dante's words as he spoke but not in the most attentive manner, as he appeared to be barely listening as he stared out the window of the car. However, Clyde's attention would be fully grasped once Dante mentioned Heather again, causing Clyde to look over at the redhead with a very curious expression as he listened to the high flyer speak about his sister. Hearing Dante remind and reveal several things about Heather that made Clyde silently think over what Dante had told him before deciding to mention the attack he suffered in a lighter tone.

"Ain't no big man... Those bitches were just lucky they caught me off guard while I was hurt... If I was 100%... They wouldn't have been as lucky, real talk!" Clyde would exclaim proudly before letting out a laugh that would be followed with a light sigh as the subject was going to switch into a far more serious tone.

"As for Heather... I... I Believe ya... I know how Heather is. I once thought she was really cold but eventually saw that she was a really emotional person. I know this because next to Kelly Conway... I've made Heather cry more than anyone. Sometimes they were tears of joy and other times she thought I was dead or... I was just bein' a selfish asshole." Clyde would mutter out to Dante, a bit hesitant to admit that he had hurt Heather emotionally a few times.

"I know about her past... She told me everything about the orphanage and how she can't remember anythin' before y'all adopted her. Why? What were you gonna say?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm

"Hah, well if that's the case then maybe next time we'll see if you can take them on again, see how it goes." Dante would say with a laugh as he shook his head a bit, taking a glance over at him before to the road. He knew Heather would take a different reaction to his attitude and wouldn't be surprised if they hadalready had a little exchange about that.

"Yeah..she comes off like that at first." Dante would say, a bit iffy on Clyde stating he's made her cry more than anyone. "...Just..be careful alright? She takes things more to heart than most people. I can tell she feels strongly about you and...I don't really want to know what would go through her if something happened."

"Well..im glad she felt open enough to share that with you. I just..wanted to remind you of that I guess. In her mind she's really only lived a few years, though she doesn't act like it. That's why she's so emotional though. I don't know what went on in that orphanage, but she's told me a few times that the first moment she remembers of her life was waking up on the day my family took her in.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm

"Heh...I don't intend to let Nha, Sha and Rika Smart get away with what they did to me... Same goes for the shooter... Bonnie & Heather might want their own revenge but... I gotta have mine too. Just try to avoid tellin' your sister that. Im pretty sure she'd want me to stay away from those three, but I can't. Not forever." Clyde would state in a factual tone of voice.

Clyde would then listen to Dante's words as he cautioned him about Heather with several things that Clyde felt he was already familiar with. Clyde was very well aware of how Heather could get and tried his best to calm and comfort her as best he could when those hard times for her came about. But by the way Dante was saying things, it made Clyde feel a bit uncomfortable with the way Dante was speaking to him, earning a small frown from the Texan.

"Whatya mean If Somethin' Happend? You tryin' to suggest somethin', Red? Like Im gon' end up hurtin' her?"
Clyde would ask Dante in an almost annoyed expression. Thinking about how absurd it would be for to hurt Heather again now that the relationship between the two was tighter and stronger than ever.

However when Dante began to talk about Heather's past and reveal that in her mind she had only lived a few years and that the farthest she could remember was when The Nakata's adopted her. Clyde would then recall how Heather told him that she was adopted at age 16 and was now 20, meaning that Heather had truly only lived for 4 years. It was a revelation that definitely made Clyde go silent.

"I... I never thought of it that way... Damn... 16 years of her life... Completely empty... H-How?
Clyde would mutter out aloud as he began to mull over the life of his beloved. Where Clyde could remember how troubling his childhood was, he could not imagine how Heather must feel not knowing anything about herself for the past 16 years.

"Is it a Disease? Could it happen again?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

"...I can understand that. Just be careful alright? That group..I've heard about them. They can get pretty brutal. They don't hold back..I'd hate to see you end up in the hospital again because of it." Dante would say, not knowing anything at all about the shooter, but knowing how the Gatt Attack operated, it made him a little nervous hearing Clyde's words. "If...you need help with that..I could always step in there with you. It's not like that group hasn't made me mad as well you know." Dante would say, keeping his eyes on the road as he did.

"No no no, that's..not what I meant Clyde. Just if there was some sort of possibility that something would happen, even if you didn't do it purposefully. I..I'm sorry that came out the wrong way." Dante would say, looking over at Clyde every couple words, realizing that what he had said could have definitely been taken in the way that Clyde said.

As the conversation went towards Heather's past though, Dante would clear his throat a bit as Clyde went silent. Perhaps it wasn't something he should have said, but he felt like he had to put it in perspective for him, as he himself was trying to figure it all out.

"I don't know. She never told me anything else but..I don't think even she knows either." Dante would say with a slight tinge of sadness in his tone, knowing how hard things must be for his sister with that long of a time absent from her mind completely. "I don't know that either. I..don't think it should happen again, I mean I hope not. There haven't been any signs or anything of her forgetting things so..I think we should be in the clear for that."

Dante would then clear his throat again, trying to change the subject as he pointed ahead. "Ah..we're..almost there."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

"I know they can get brutal and they don't hold back... But I can get pretty damn mean myself... and while help would be nice... Once Heather finds out I went after Gatt's people she's gonna be ridin' my ass, last thing I need is for her to be kickin' it because I brought you along. Nothin' Personal though... Who knows I might not even bother with them since Adrian, Rebecca, Cecilia, Bonnie and Heather all want to kick their asses. I don't plan much. I just do it." Clyde would state to Dante in a factual manner before Dante apologized for the slightly misunderstanding statement that Clyde took the wrong way. "It's cool... But you should know now that I don't intend to let something like that happen."

Clyde would then listen to Dante state that there shouldn't be any more cases of Heather losing her memory, which Clyde had asked Heather once before. Getting a 2nd opinion definitely calmed Clyde down. For him, nothing would be worse than to have all the love and memories that he and Heather created to just be erased from her mind. He honestly doubted whether or not he could win Heather's heart again. Still, he would try again and again as long as he had to. "Well... Makes me feel a whole a lot better knowin' that.." Clyde would say as he continued to mull over Heather's life and memories wishing he could do something, keeping the subject on his mind even as they neared the store.

"...I just wish I could help her some how... Maybe get some stuff on who she was and where she came from... You know the way you talk about her now makes me wish I want to back to the apartment right now... All hungry and everything... Heh.."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 pm

"I uh..I understand." Dante would respond, nodding his head at Clyde's words. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Clyde was probably right in that point. He knew just how Heather was and he felt that the last thing she would want was getting him involved into the whole situation as well. He would just let out a sigh and nod his head before he would hear his next words. "Well, I'm glad to hear that Clyde."

"Right..Just don't mull over it. I know it's hard but I've learned to try and forget about the possibility that it could happen again. I don't see it happening and I think we're perfectly in the clear for when it comes to that." Dante would say, nodding confidently as they closer and closer neared the store.

"Yeah...so do I Clyde. I wish I could help her too." Dante would say before hearing Clyde's next words. "You better call her right when we get this phone. She'll probably be up any minute" Dante would say with a little laugh as they arrived at the store, entering the parking lot.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 pm

"...Was gonna do just that once I get my phone! Though she's prolly still asleep. Heh." Clyde would say to Dante regarding what he would do once he got his phone, stepping out of the car and closing the door behind him as the two walked into the store where Clyde would begin to browse though several of the free phones, feeling that something cheap with basic necessities was all he really needed.

"...Hmmm... What you think I should get?" Clyde would ask as he browsed through the phones.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 pm

"Maybe, if you're lucky." Dante would say as they pulled up to the store, stepping out of the car. Dante would look up at the store, remembering the phones and services they they sold as he would walk up to the doors with Clyde, nodding his head as he stepped in. There was quite the wide variety to be seen as they browsed through them. Dante had already decided not to go for the smartphones, no need for them if all Clyde wanted was to keep in touch. He figured something nice would be good though.

"I think..you should get this." Dante would say, lifting up a phone from the little stand it was on and flipping it open.

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 4 20111109160922_938_.jpg

"The f-02d from NTT Docomo. It shouldn't be all that expensive if you get the subscription plan. It'll work for you and it actually looks like a nice phone as well. It's all you'll need really."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Seeing the phone that Dante was suggesting to him, Clyde would instantly frown it at. While he had to admit it looked like a kick-ass and sleek phone, Clyde was more worried about the price of it all versus just getting a free phone and simple service plan.

"Looks real cool man but how much is that phone gon' cost? I mean lookie here! These phones are FREE, man... FREE! And I dont need none of that their fancy smanshy stuff! All I need is Textin' and callin and im set. I gotta save money after all." Clyde would say in a factual manner of voice, acting like he pretty knew everything he needed to know regarding getting the right phone for him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

"Well I mean it's..." Dante would begin, hearing Clyde's reasoning that was quite hard to argue with. He would stare at the phone for a second before looking at the price listings for it where it was. "Oh! Look it's on sale and everything. If you get the service plan, it's only $50 in American dollars. You gotta take that deal."

Dante would smile and nod as he handed the display phone to Clyde again, thinking that he sold him. "What do you say? There's alot extra you can do with that phone too, just takes a bit to figure out. I'm sure you love it after a while." Dante would say, nodding his head again as he did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next