Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 3 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 am

"It wasn't anything personal, Dee. I just don't trust any guys around my sister... I'm gotta look after her too, ya know? Can't let any dude just walk up to her and think they can take my sister away. I'm sure you understand what I'm talkin' about since you're a brother as well. "I'm... Protective of Bonnie around guys... I'm sure you had your doubts about me and Heather at the beginning too. Still amazes me that she settled for a drunk." Clyde would say with his arms crossed, turning to look at Dante with a rather stern gaze, finding it odd that he never had any problems with Clyde being with his sister, considering his old lifestyle.

"You can trust me with Heather... That's one of the few things I can promise anyone... That I'll take care of her. Granted as long as she don't strangle my ass when I piss her off... Nearly did that with Zero the other day." Said Clyde with a genuine smile towards Dante before letting out a tired sigh. His smile would fade however when he heard Dante describe how Heather was with him in a coma. A Wreck as he described her.

"I wish... I wish I could take those days back and never fall into that Coma... Just to show her that I was alive and well... Must of been hard seeing me half dead."

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:49 pm

"Yeah...I guess I can understand that..." Dante would reply, nodding his head. "Uh heh to tell you the truth I didn't really know who you were when suddenly I found out you and her were close..it was really thrown on me out if nowhere..and alright..ill admit..I was a bit uneasy, but like I said, I told you then I trusted you, and I still do now."Dante would say "Heather saw something in you...and I've never seen her like the way she was around you before..that's why..I knew you were good for her."

"Well im really glad ti hear that Clyde and I have no trouble taking your word for it...but yeah you better be careful. When she gets mad...she gets mad."Dante would say with a little laugh as he shook his head, sighing afterwards.

"No...you can't just take back things like that. Sure it was very tough for us all...but we picked up, learned from it, and got stronger. We're all glad to have you back."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:39 pm

"Well Heather must'a got a real good look at me then, 'cuz I'm still havin' a hard time findin' out what the hell she saw in me... Glad she did though... Dunno What I'd be doin' without her. I doubt I'd even be alive." Clyde would state to Dante, his attitude turning into a rather lighter mood as heard Dante describe how Heather came to be around him. It made Clyde feel absolutely amazing, and worth something for being able to capture Heather's heart, a person he felt was far too good for him.

"Glad ya trust me though, I don't intend to let you down... And I ain't worried about Heather gettin' mad... You could say that Im just a glutton for trouble." Clyde would say with a clear grin across his face, already expecting Heather to be a tad bit upset that he left the apartment without telling her.

"...It's good to be back." Clyde would state in response to Dante's words, remaining silent for a moment as he stared out into the city before silence would be broken by the small sound of Clyde's stomach growling.

"Uh...Heheh... I ain't had breakfast yet... Was actually thinkin' about goin' to a McDonalds or somethin'... They have Micky-D's in Japan?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 am

"Seems to me like you have been able to keep her happy..so really to me thats all you need. You're the only person for her, and that's clear to me." Dante would say, confidently as he talked with Clyde, disliking the notion that he seemed to have put upon himself.

"Heh..is that right? Well I guess with someone like her you have to be."Dante would sau, adding another laugh as he would shake his head slightly. "In all honesty though, I believe you. I really dont think you'll let me or her down Clyde."Dante would say with a smile on his face as he would nod his head.

Hearing the sound of Clyde's stomach and then his words about it, Dante would let out another laugh before nodding his head. "Of course. They have those everywhere. Are you asking to go out ti eat to one?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm

"As long as she's happy, I'm Happy." Clyde would say in a matter-of-fact tone of voice as the two went back and forth regarding Heather. Clyde still had his doubts as to whether or not he could live up to the kind of man that Heather wanted, the same kind of man that Heather claimed to already see in him. After Clyde's last talk with Lia Cross though, he began to doubt a lot of things about himself and meeting Mamouru Higurashi didn't help his case much either and made him begin to rethink if he was still honestly good enough for Heather.

The tone of the conversation would shift however once Clyde mentioned McDonalds, as Clyde had missed breakfast when he decided to pay a little visit to Dante. That being said, his hunger had caught up with him. "Yep! C'mon Brutha-N-Law! I'm hungry as hell and Heather would bite my head off if I woke her up to make me somethin'... Plus you're up too! So lets get somethin' to eat! Hurry up and get some jeans on, man!" Clyde would exclaim before his stomach growled once again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

"Well that's a good way to think Clyde. I'm glad to hear it." Dante would say, nodding his head. He didn't know what recently Clyde and Heather have been up to, the fact that something was bothering Clyde about their relationship. However, in Dante's mind the two were perfect for eachother and that there wasn't going to be any visible end for them.

"Hah! Yeah, I don't think she would be all that happy if you did do that." Dante would say, nodding his head before he head Clyde's next words. "Alright sure, I have quite a bit of time to spare, why not? I'll go do that then, you can come in and wait in here if you want to." Dante would respond, a smile on his face as he would turn and walk back to his room. Taking a few seconds, Dante would throw on a pair of black jeans and then come back out to where Clyde was.

"Alright! I'm ready to head off!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 pm

"Quite a bit of spare time is right! What do you honestly do that makes you Sooooo Busy, man? You sure as hell ain't as busy as me! I got bills to pay, man!" Clyde would exclaim loudly, almost boasting that he honestly had less time to just lounge around and stay home with Heather. Instead he was constantly looking for ways to pay his insane debt.

"I'll wait here... I ain't up for seein' ya in your drawls, Red..." Clyde would say with his arms crossed as he waited for Dante to get his jeans on so he could finally get his breakfast on. Waiting only a moment for his companion until Dante finally arrived.

"Ight! Let's hit it!"
Clyde would let out before putting his trench coat and hat back on, making his way down the stairs of the apartment complex, walking towards Dante's car.

"Actually... You mind if we stop by a place to get me one of them their Cellular Phones? Figured this would make your sister and my sister worry less if they knew I had one of those crazy ass doo-hickies."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 pm

"Uh...I..don't know?" Dante would say with a bit of confusion at Clyde's words as he started to loudly exclaim the fact that he didn't have any real free time anymore. He would give off a bit of a nervous smile before nodding his head at Clyde's next words. He would head to his room, get changed and come back out, ready to head off.

"Yeah! Lets go" Dante would say in reply, nodding his head as they exited the place, heading to his car. Dante would head over to the drivers seat, opening the door and letting out a sigh before he would hear Clyde's request.

"Oh you..don't have one yet?" Dante would say, tilting his head a bit before he would finally nod his head. "Alright sure why not. Shouldn't be too hard to find one that you could use. We can definitely stop and get one first."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Once Dante unlocked the doors to his car, Clyde would open the passenger side door and seat himself inside the car, keeping his hand pressed on the top of his head to hold hat in place before closing the door, getting ready to lean back in the seat until he remembered to put his seat belt on. Remembering the last time he didn't have a seat belt on was when he was fooling around with with Heather, which was an incident that Clyde sure as hell wasn't going to tell Dante about. But this prompted Clyde to definitely put his seat belt on.

"This a Honda Accord?" Clyde would ask Dante before the two went back to the talk about the cell phone, hearing Dante mention that they could go get one for him now before heading over for breakfast.

"Sweet! Thanks man! Definitely gonna bring Bonnie and Heather some relief now... Ya know ever since that night I got attacked they've both been worried about me when I go out alone, ya know? And I... Don't like worryin' Heather..." Clyde would say as he scratched the back of his head nervously while letting out a sigh.

"T-Thanks for... You know... That night... Savin' me and all... If you and Alley hadn't shown up I think I'd be.... You know..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

"Ah..yeah it is. It gets me around, it's very nice." Dante would say, nodding his head with a smile as Clyde asked about the car. He would start it up as he heard Clyde continue on, talking about the Cell phone.

"Well..I'm glad to hear you have them in mind thinking about it." Dante would reply, pulling out of the driveway as he headed on his way to the store. "Yeah Heather...Heather can get quite worried..Don't...tell her I said this but she's not as strong as she might say that she is. Inside she really needs someone and you were there for her when she needed it the most. You might not believe me, but it's the truth. I uh..don't know if she's told you about her past..if not then I probably shouldn't talk about it."

"Hey, don't mention it. Of course we'd help you out, anytime. I'm just glad we got there when we did...though I wish we had earlier, helped you out when you were getting beaten."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next