Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 2 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"I don't know what happened to her. We didn't want to just bomb her with questions all of a sudden, I figured you woulda known... But I guess I was wrong..." Clyde would state as a response to Dante's words regarding what happened to Alessa.

Clyde would then listen in to Dante's words as he stated that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her before asking Heather and Clyde to take care of her. It was at that moment, Clyde's anger rose again, prompting him to turn around and glare at Dante with eyes full of anger and frustration before yelling out, "Don't you give me that shit!" as he attempted to throw a hard right hand at Dante, aiming his fist right across his jaw and deck him back into the apartment.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"Right...I understand that...makes sense...but sorry, no. I have no idea unfortunately."Dante would say, quite ashamed of himself as he kept his eyes down on the floor. He felt like Clyde was really bringing it down on him telling him the complete truth about his role in all this.

Then though, as he said the words that he did to Clyde, he would suddenly feel a heavy impact collide with his jaw, sending him stumbling to the side before going back and leaning on the wall. "W-what?? I...thought you said I wasn't...d-damn..."Dante would let out, the pain coursing through his jaw as he rubbed it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm

"Don't you go off appologizin' to me! Apologize to Heather, Bonnie and Alessa for not being MAN ENOUGH to take care of Alessa yourself! I don't know what Bonnie or Alessa saw in you but... Dammit you don't do anythin! You see Alessa all troubled and you just let her leave! You let me and Heather take care of her but don't even try yourself... If there was any reason why she left you, I think it's because you didn't step up when she needed you most. She may not have been askin' for it from you... But inside I think she was beggin' for someone to help her. Clyde would let out angrily as he stood in front Dante in the doorway.

"There is only so much me and Heather can do. Because we're not the One Person she wanted to be with more than anyone... And I may not know what's wrong with her, but it's well beyond your fixin'... She needs time. But you don't have to tell me to take care of her... I was doin' that before y'all two were even together. I care that much for her."
Clyde would say bitterly to Dante, intent on verbally jabbing him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 pm

"Im s..."Dante would start, stopping himself afterwards as Clyde's words rang in his head. He could feel a heavy pain in his chest that would just keep pulsating. Each word he said was more and more killing him as Clyde spoke. He began to feel like he was just failing his sister and Bonnie like Clyde was saying, and more importantly, failing Alessa.

"Well...I can't just...erase that time..its...said and done what can I do now?"Dante would say, looking up at him as he did. "Ill...go and apologize to Heather and Bonnie...i'll...try and talk with Alessa but...I don't know what to say. Its..not that simple...I've known her for so long and...never has she been like this. "

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 pm

"Man I dunno what you can do... I wasn't her boyfriend, you should know her better than me and Heather!" Clyde would muse with a shrug of his shoulders to Dante before hearing the next couple of words from the red head that made Clyde silent for a moment as he would indeed nod in agreement that he needed to apologize to Heather and Bonnie, along with talking to Alessa, but when he described his little problem with being able to talk this problem out, it left Clyde hesitant.

"Ah... I uh... I think you gotta point, man... Plus Heather and Alessa aren't in much of a talking mood yet. When I left they were both sound asleep... Do you know how hard it is to unwrap Heather's leg around mine? She's clings real tight and I swear it took me an hour to get her off me without wakin her..." Clyde would say with a small frown on his face as he scratched his head nervously, not knowing how Heather was going to deal with him leaving her at bedside without telling her, along with coming here to pick a fight with her brother.

"*Sigh*.... We're engaged now... You know that right? I asked her to marry me a couple days ago..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 am

"That's the thing Clyde...I DO know her well...that's why all this has me so confused ..."Dante would respond, shaking his head again as he spoke with Clyde. If only he knew what the problem was and what exactly all this meant, things would be so much easier. This conversation between the two wouldn't be happening and everything would be just fine and normal.

"Im...glad you understand..even if only a bit."Dante would say as he listened to Clyde's words before hearing the rest of them, letting out a small laugh. "No I can't say I know how that is but really that sounds just like her...I can tell she really does love you."Dante would continue, nodding his head at Clyde.

"Oh? Well congratulations...I remember when you showed us the ring. I...told you you would be great for her and I still really believe that."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 am

"I'll admit... Not knowin' what's bothering her this much and being afraid to confront her about it is tricky... Like I said... She's real quiet and sticks to herself a bit more, playing video games quite a bit. Heather said that had been troubled ever since I was shot and thought she saw me die. But I also heard from Heather that Ms. Lia Cross cheered her up... So I dunno what the hell happened but it was between my shooting and Avalanche." Clyde would say as he thought about the situation, wanting to get to the bottom of what was bothering Alessa so much, believing that there was much more than meets the eye at the moment.

But upon hearing Dante's words about Heather, Clyde's mood and brighten up a bit as he looked at Dante with a wide smile. "Heh, yeah... She sure does, man. And I love her so damn much for that... Enough to give up drinkin'... Can ya believe that?" Clyde would say before releasing a small laugh, hearing the rest of Dante's words about their engagement.

"Well Thanks, Red... Guess You could say that before the Alessa thing I wanted to have a little talk with you since we gon' be brother-in-laws and all that... Thought about... Gettin' your blessin's or best wishes or... Somethin..." Clyde would say, turning his head away at the last part as he felt his words get rather embarrassing.

"I know... Me and you ain't exactly got along much in the past... But I know it would make Heather real happy to see as... Best Buds or somethin', I don't know. She wants us to be cool..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 am

"Yeah...she was really troubled when you got shot. I had no idea why she seemed so...horrible from it..she wouldn't talk to me about it no matter what until I finally let her be about it...im not saying she shouldn't have been shocked about you getting shot but...like you said, something tells me that there was more to it than that."Dante would say, reliving that whole moment and timeline in his head.

"She can do things like that. She's great. I'm really glad to have a sister like her. Even though at some times she doesn't seem too thrilled about me, I couldn't ask for a better sister."Dante would add, nodding his head as he did.

"Well im...really glad to hear that Clyde...I really thought you just didn't like me from the start for some reason" He would respond, a small smile appearing on his face. "You should know that you certainly do have my blessings and best wishes...take care of my sister well...she...needs it more than she shows...as for us getting along, I don't see why not. And if its what Heather wants, I have no problems with it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 am

"I heard... And part of me thought that was the case since she saw it right in front of her, but I guess that wasn't the case. I know there's more to it." Clyde would state with almost certainty before the conversation switched to a lighter tone regarding Heather, Clyde's beloved wife-to-be.

"Meh that's just the way she is... But don't worry... I know she cares." Clyde would state with a small laugh before hearing Dante's next set of words that made Clyde burst out laughing once he heard them, almost sounding like mocking laughter by the manner he did it.

"HAHAHAHA! But I didn't like you from the start!" Clyde would bluntly and without a care to Dante but would indeed nod his head once he asked for him to take care of his sister, something Clyde could relate to. "I try my best... Tryin' to keep her outta trouble while makin' sure I don't go off and get myself half-killed again." Clyde would say while pulling his hat down over his eyes, shoving his hands in his pockets before turning away from Dante.

"Say... Dante... How was Heather when I was in that coma...?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 am

"Yeah...she just has quite the way of showing it. There's only one her that's for sure."Dante would add, nodding his head as he did. It seemed like him and Clyde were finally agreeing and getting along with eachother, that is until his next reaction.

"Ah..as I thought" Dante would let out, unable to hide his slight disappointment and sadness that that was indeed the truth before they would move on. "Good..that's good to hear...I really feel like I can trust leaving my sister with you."

"If...you're sure you really want to know...She was a wreck. I didn't see her much when he went to live with her friend, but she couldn't even go back to your apartment because of how bad she felt."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next