Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." Empty "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Monday - 7:56 a.m.

"Hey!! Sunderland! Wake your ass up and open the muthafuckin' door!"
Clyde would yell from the outside of Dante's apartment, knocking at the door by kicking at it with his boot, wearing his usual attire of jeans, a T-shirt and boots along with his trench coat and cowboy hat, having left his and Heather's apartment earlier to come visit Dante ever since Alessa came to live with them because for some odd reason. Dante and Alessa were no longer together, much to Clyde's disbelief and slight anger.

"OPEN! THE! DOOR!!!" Clyde would yell out as the sun gleamed behind him, having left Heather asleep on the bed and coming here not out of genuine happiness to visit his future Brother-In-Law, but rather to get to the bottom of his recent breakup.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 pm

In bed, relaxing after his recent string of matches in the Tension show, Dante would be still soundly asleep as the loud knocks would suddenly crash against his front door. A few seconds would pass before Dante would finally awaken from the sound, sitting up as he would rub his eyes, letting out a long yawn. The voice that rang through from outside the door was quite familiar to him, causing him to get out if the bed, dressed in a white wife beater and black pajama pants, heading straight towards the door.

"I...Im coming!" Dante would yell out as he made his way to the door, stretching himself out as his did. He would slowly reach out his hand to the doorknob turning the handle and opening the door. "Uh...hey Clyde ...what's up this early?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 pm

With his boot covered foot still smacking at the door, Clyde would step back a bit once he heard Dante's voice and became aware that his brother-in-law had woken up. Once Dante opened up the door, Clyde would stand there in the door way, arms crossed, slightly glaring at him before finally speaking.

"What's up? What's Up!? I'll Tell Ya What's Up! ME! I'm up! It's 8 a.m., cold as hell and I should be in bed makin' love to Your Sister before watchin' Saturday Mornin' Cartoons with your EX-GIRLFRIEND!" Clyde would let out loudly at Dante, stomping his feet down hard on the cement as he referred to Alessa before he began to pull his arms free from his trench coat, throwing it down on the floor.

"Why Am I here!? I Tell ya why! I'm here to kick your ass!" Clyde would say as raised up his fists towards the taller boy, clinching them tightly as he stood in a fighting stance, glaring at Dante as he did so.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Dante would stare at Clyde, quite startled at his sudden yelling as he would take a small step back. Though as he heard Clyde stress the fact that they were with Alessa, he knew exactly why he was hear as he would look down slightly before back up.

"Look...Clyde..Alessa told me...she wanted to cut it off. I..didn't want to worry her so..I...well thought I'd let her do whatever she felt like she needed to do.."Dante would say as he tried to keep a straight, solid face when he talked with Clyde.

As Clyde continued,throwing his hands up, Dante would put his hands up as well, but in refusal instead of a fighting stance. "Wait wait wait...Clyde there's no reason for this just...look im sorry im just looking out for what she wants."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 pm

"Alessa wanted to end it!? That's bullshit!!! She's crazy about you, man! When we first met, She nearly strangled me to death because I called you a punk ass bitch or somethin'..." Clyde would use to Dante, still keeping his fists raised up at the redhead, ready to duke it out with him right there in the apartment complex.

"You didn't bother talkin' to her!? Askin' her what happned!? Did somethin' happen while I was away... You better start talkin', I'll get Bonnie down here and she'll be beatin' your ass raw, ya hear? RAW!" Clyde would shout to Dante as he took a step up to grab him by the collar of his tank top.

"For all I know...YOU Made her leave! Ain't no way that girl woulda just thought you two weren't workin' out.... She.... She loved you, goddammit... What the fuck did you do to her?" Clyde would ask Dante as he glared at his taller family member, practically pleading with him to talk, generally worried about Alessa, believing that Dante was once the only person that could make her happy, but if Alessa wanted to be away from him, something had to have obviously gone wrong.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 am

"Cl...clyde im just telling you what happened! That's what happened, she dropped it on me out of nowhere I swear!" Dante would say in response to Clyde's angered words, trying to reason with him somehow but it was probably already clear that that wouldn't be happening.

As Clyde grabbed him by the collar, Dante would grip his wrists a bit, hearing his next words. "I...I know...I don't blame the both of you for thinking I just broke it off with her. I don't blame her either. I don't know what was going through her head but it really seemed like she needed time to think.

As Clyde kept going on, the frustration began building up a bit on Dante as he felt his own helplessness arising with Clyde's words. "Look Clyde, I don't KNOW OK!? I have no idea what happened! She said she needed to be alone that she feels what we have wasnt working...I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM OR WHAT I DID SO JUST GIVE ME A BREAK OK!?"Dante would respond, yelling as he would try to push Clyde away a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Hearing Dante's words as Clyde held him by the collar of his tank top, he would keep up his glare while looking at Dante, hearing the redhead explain everything about him, Alessa and their recent but unexpected breakup. Clyde had a hard time believing that Alessa left for no reason but wasn't sure if Dante was telling the truth when he said he didn't know what was wrong with Alessa.

Upon hearing Dante snap at him though and yell out his testimony before pushing Clyde away, the blonde would stumble back a bit before standing his ground outside the apartment, glaring at Dante still with his fists clinched tightly.

"Goddammit Sunderland... There are times when you can't leave someone alone and just let them leave because they're troubled by somethin'. You gotta hold onto them and be there for em, even they push ya away... Heather nearly left me the other day... I wouldn't have been able to survive with out her.... Not anymore at least." Clyde would say in a more calmer tone before he turned to look at Dante with more a stern stare.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Hearing Clyde's words, Dante would turn his head slightly, looking down. "Well Clyde...I..I don't know ok?...she said...she said she needed it and..I don't know..I..didn't want to tell her that she couldn't take it. If she wanted it so strongly who am I to tell her no?"

Dante would sigh, shaking his head. As he couldn't look up at Clyde. "Look...if you want to beat me up then go ahead...I don't know maybe I deserve it...just..how is she? Is she doing ok?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 pm

When Clyde heard Dante's response, The Texan would remain silent for a moment as he took in Dante's words for a moment before finally speaking. "You don't have to deny her anythin'... You just gotta ask her what's wrong and try to help her as best you can." Clyde would say before turning his back to Dante, placing his hands on the rail while staring at the city in front him, honestly surprised by the mature advice he was giving Dante.

"...You ain't worth it no more when start talkin' about how you deserve it. It's way easier to kick the ass of liars and fools..." Clyde would say bitterly with his hands cliched tightly on the rail.

"Alessa? She's... Doin' alright... But she ain't the same. She's a lot quieter and seems to always have somethin' on her mind, like somethin' won't stop bothering her. Every now and then she goes back to normal, but most of the time she's quieter and looks bothered about somethin'. I came here thinkin' it was you."

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Hearing Clyde's words as to what he should have done, Dante would feel a heaviness come down upon him. He was probably right, maybe he should have done exactly that, asking her more about what was troubling her, what was going on. The whole time, Dante felt he was doing what was best for her, but at the moment it was seeming like that was wrong.

"...sorry." Dante would say as Clyde talked about him not being worth it anymore. He would let out a sigh, pressing his arm against the side of the doorway on the wall as he waited for Clyde to talk about Alissa's condition.

"I..don't get it...what in the world could have happened to her..." He would say as he shook his head. "Uh...hey...I..I would never do anything to hurt her..just to let you know...um...but...if she's there now... just...take care of her...I know you and Heather are treating her well I have no doubt...again...im sorry."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next