Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 6 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Upon hearing Heather mutter out his name, Clyde would answer "...Yup..." before in came the loud angry response from Heather that he expected to happen, but still couldn't help himself from laughing a bit as his joke on Heather worked out. It was funny for Clyde only before Heather started getting really really scared. "No no babe... This is gon' be the last time I do this... I think..." Clyde would say over the phone to Heather with a wide teasing grin.

"Where Am I? I am... With your brother... Had somethin' to talk about with him but now we're cool and he took me to get phone and we 'bout to get some breakfast..." Clyde would state in a factual manner, nodding with a happy, pleased smile as he said this before he spoke again.

"...But uhh... Heh... Didn't mean to scare ya by leavin' without tellin' ya. I just didn't want to wake you up at the time. ...You really got scared I wasn't there...?"
Clyde would say to Heather before motioning to Dante to open the car which he wanted to get into while heading for the restaurant for breakfast.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

"You think!?" Heather would let out, half wanting to hang up on him right there, but she held herself back. She was quite glad to hear his voice after that little scare, but the fact that he was the one who did it still was frustrating to her.

"..You're with Dante?...Alright no seriously, where are you?" Heather would let out before Clyde would finish explaining, making Heather realize that he was actually telling the truth, surprising her quite a bit. "Wow uh...well that's great to hear actually. Um..where are you going? you mind if..I join you two?" Heather would let out, stretching out with a yawn before she would hear Clyde continue.

"Of course I got scared! That stupid voice you made, and then you weren't there. I had no clue who was on the phone I thought it was some crazy fan or something I don't know!" Heather would let out, shaking her head.

Meanwhile, Dante would notice Clyde's motion, nodding his head as he went over to the car, unlocking the doors for him and stepping into the driver's seat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 pm

"But I am with your brother!" Clyde would declare while scratching the back of his head before he heard the rest of Heather's words that actually surprised Clyde quite a bit himself. "Uhmm Join us? Sure! We're headin' to McDonalds... But uhmm... What about Alley?" Clyde would ask, practically whisperring the last part into the phone as he mentioned Alessa, whom Clyde assumed was still asleep.

Hearing the rest of Heather words though, Clyde would let out a little laugh as he heard Heather express her recent scares before Clyde shook his head, feeling a bit bad now that he scared Heather. "Well... with this phone you'll know where I am all the time and there sure as hell ain't no fans crazy enough to mess with you cause I'd be kickin' their muthafuckin' ass!" Clyde would declare with his fist raised proudly.

"Alright so meet us their when ya can! One last thing though..." Clyde would begin to say before taking in a moment of silence before he asked his question in a very serious manner.

"....What are you wearin'?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm

"...Nevermind." Heather would say as Clyde mentioned that they were going to McDonalds, thinking in her head that they were going to some nice breakfast diner or something. Then to add to it, he would mention Alessa, causing Heather to nod her head. "Yeah...that too, you're right. I should probably stay here with her, she's still sleeping, no need to wake her up."

"Oooh you're soo brave Clyde." Heather would say in a sarcastic tone before she would shake her head. "I believe you though. I'm sure there's nothing you have to worry about." Heather would nod her head, turning herself in the bed slightly, facing the side before she would hear Clyde continue on.

"Huh? What??" Heather would let out, leaning her body up slightly by her elbow before she would hear him finally say the question in the serious manner that he did. "...clothes." Heather would say, aggravated as she would flip her phone shut immediately afterwards, lying her head back down on the pillow.

"Haah...he would...Maybe i'll show up there in a bit after all.." Heather would say to herself, staring up at the ceiling before getting herself up, sitting at the edge of the bed and yawning.

"Real nice." Dante would say with a small smile on his face, shaking his head and laughing as he looked up at Clyde, waiting for him to be set to go.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

"N-Nevermind? What's wrong with McDonalds?" Clyde would say aloud but mostly to himself before he mentioned Alessa to Heather, who thought it was a better idea to stay at the apartment their with her and not wake her up, all while Clyde tried to calm down Heather and assure her that no one would be after her.

Clyde then went on to ask his little teasing question to Heather which earned him a very aggravated answer from Heather before she hung up on him. Leaving Clyde to just laugh a bit afterwards towards what Heather had done, always having fun teasing her despite being a little dissapointed that she wasn't going to join them for breakfast after all.

Hearing Dante's words though, Clyde would let out another small laugh before replying. "Think so, huh?" Clyde would say with a wide grin over his face. "Didn't mean to scare her though, just mess with her..." Clyde would confess with a sigh and shrug before looking over to Dante.

"Alright! Let's go!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 pm

"Heh..I think you're fine. Just took her by surprise I'm sure." Dante would say as he would start up the car, pulling out of the parking lot and heading to the McDonalds. "Watch. I know her. She'll probably show up even though from the sounds of how you were responding she said that she wouldn't." Dante would add, quite confident in what he was saying as they neared closer and closer to the restaurant.

"Haah...I hate going out for breakfast..but Dante and Clyde getting along..it's not something that happens alot." Heather would say to herself, staring down at her lap for a second before letting out another sigh, getting up to her feet. "Alright..guess I'll just get myself ready.." Heather would let out, walking through the hallways towards their bathroom.

Going through the living room area to get there, she would notice the TV on and Alessa sitting on the couch, clearly awake and watching it. "O-oh Alessa, I thought you'd be still sleeping." Heather would let out, causing Alessa to turn around with a smile. "Nope! Watching TV!" She would let out before catching a glimpse of the fact that Heather was still in just her lingerie. She would blink, her face turning red as she would turn back to the TV immediately, causing Heather to tilt her head slightly in confusion before shaking it and head to the bathroom.

She would do the usual to get herself ready. Shower, teeth, hair, things like that. Wrapping herself in a towel, she would step out, heading back to the bedroom where she would get dressed, slipping on another pair of bra and panties before throwing on her dress, fastening it. "Alright.." She would let out, heading back to the living room. "I'm heading out for a bit. I'll be back later, probably with Clyde." "Ok" Alessa would respond, keeping her eyes glued to the TV before Heather would walk out, heading to her car.

"Alright, we're here." Dante would say as the two would arrive at the McDonalds, Dante getting out of the car and standing beside it, waiting for Clyde.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

"Really now? Ya think so? Well I'm happy to hear that she'll supposedly show up after tellin' me she wasn't gon' to.... Maybe I should call you up more often then when I have a question on Heather... Since you apparently got a dang ol' manual on her." Clyde would remark to Dante with a slight grin before something clicked inside the Texan's mind that quickly made his remark rather bittersweet. It was understandable that Dante knew his sister better since he surely had to spend more time Heather, but why didn't he know anything regarding Alessa's problems despite how close they once were. Why didn't he bother trying? Clyde thought it was best to remain silent about this.

Eventually the two pulled up to the McDonalds, and Clyde being Clyde was all too eager to satisfy his hunger, prompting him to spring out of the car and shut the door behind him before jetting into the restaurant, dashing right up to the front counter

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 6 02_asamac2.jpg

"Sausage Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, Please!" Clyde would let out to the woman who would just look at him and tilt her head in confusion. Prompting Clyde to just look at the woman with a look of disbelief as she didn't take his order and instead just stood there looking at him like an idiot.

"What are you starin' at, lady!?" Clyde would say to the woman with a stern glare before she spoke out.

"I'm sorry sir but could please speak in Japanese?" The woman would ask, leaving Clyde to just stare at her with his hand over his face before he turned around to look for Dante.

"Dee!! A lil' help here, brutha-n-law?" Clyde would beckon as he asked Dante to make the orders instead since Clyde's 'Texan' could not be understood.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"Well...I wouldn't go that far.." Dante would say when Clyde spoke about Dante having the 'manual' on Heather. He wished he knew her as much as he should. He knew her attitude, and sometimes how she would act, but in all honesty his sister was still a mystery to him. From the time his family took her in all the way to now, on the surface they never seemed to be all that close, though inside they were as tight as any couple siblings were.

As they arrived at McDonalds and Dante got out of the car, he would turn and see Clyde jet out of the car into the restaurant, causing him to blink a couple times before smiling and laughing a bit, soon following him in and joining him at the front.

He would watch the little exchange between the girl behind the counter and him, the smile still on his face before Clyde would ask him for help. Dante would nod his head and make the order that Clyde wanted, placing his own order as well, the bacon egg and cheese McGriddle, and waited for the food to be ready. "Usually they are versed in tourist languages...which is mostly english. She must be new" Dante would say with that smile still on his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 pm

"I guess..." Clyde would say in regards to the young girl at the register who was apparently new and didn't speak English. The fact that Clyde didn't know Japanese actually bothered him a bit though. He didn't want to learn another language but he felt he had to, Japan was his home now and he could never return to Texas as much as he so dearly wanted to return home to meet the green plains and blue skies of Texas once more and hug his mother. But he doubted such things.

"...Ain't really her fault though, I kinda need to learn the language here especially if this is gon' be my new home. I mean, Me and Heather only talked a lil' bit on where we'd end up staying. I don't know about you but when I get enough money I'ma build a house for me and Heather in Japan, maybe in a little place between Tokyo and Kyoto. Heh... My kids will have Texan Blood and be born and raised in Japan... Heh... Never thought I'd end up livin' like this. Clyde would state to Dante before getting a cup full of Orange juice from the cashier.

"Ary-Gato!" Clyde would let out to the woman, trying to speak japanese as best he could through his twangy voice and southern drawl, all while not knowing if Dante could tell in though his voice that the blonde truly did miss his home state of Texas, which was a subject that Clyde didn't want to talk too much about.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

"It's really fine I mean...It seems to me the main language of AFW is english even though it's based in Japan..but uh..I guess for outside AFW it would be nice." Dante would say, nodding his head before he would hear the rest of Clyde's words. "Oh? Well that sounds nice. I wish the best the for you too, definitely." Dante would say before their food was brought to the counter.

He would hear Clyde's attempt at Japanese, causing him to smile and laugh slightly as the girl would tell them the price. Dante would pay his share, waiting for Clyde to pay for his before he would lead them to a seat not far from the counter.

"Haven't had this kind of stuff in a while, I'll admit." Dante would say, taking his sandwich out of the bag before he would unwrap it, relaxing himself as he sat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next