Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crissa - The Sexy Cat

3 posters

Go down

Crissa - The Sexy Cat Empty Crissa - The Sexy Cat

Post by Tailslover13 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 am

Name: Crissa
Alias: N/A
Eyes: Violet
Fur: White
Height: 5’️4’️’️
Weight: 120 Pounds
Nationality: Mobian
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: “Sexyback” by Justin Timberlake

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Using flirty, sexy and naughty moves to either cripple, confuse, embarrass or annoy her opponent before using her favorite body part, her ass, to give them a good face-sit before doing a few other butt moves on them to finish them

Style: Playful, somewhat innocent, and not too serious, unless she finds herself losing, to which she turns feisty and picks up the pace

Type: Humiliation/Teasing/Punishment

Preferred Attacks: Face-sit slams, stink-faces, butt-to-face-flattening, butt-to-face-take-downs, spankings

Preferred Matches: Humiliation and submission matches

Endurance: ★★★
Strength: ★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★

Favored moves:

Less-Than-A-Second-Strip – Crissa uses her famous less-than-a-second-strip to get naked, to which she does several sexy poses to try and distract her opponent

Sexy Beam – Crissa generates a powerful ray of pink energy within her paws and fires it at her opponent; its power is doubled if fighting a male, but cut in half if fighting a female

Face-Sit Slam – Crissa leaps from whatever she can, even from her opponent’️s body, and proceeds to slam her tush straight down onto their face; usually she’️ll pull her panties off to do it with a bare ass

Finishing moves:

Spanks Of Death – When she decides to finally force her opponent to submit, she’️ll tie their arms and legs up, usually with her panties and her tail, lay them on her lap, and spank their ass nonstop

Face-Sit Mash – Almost the exact same as Crissa’️s face-sit slams, but in this case, she jumps from a greater height and tries to flatten her opponent’️s head into a pancake, or get it wedged up her crack

Minty Gas Bomb – Crissa will find a way to stuff her opponent’️s face straight into her butt crack, clench her cheeks tightly, and blow out one of her farts straight into their face; she has minty farts, shockingly

Characteristics:

[attachment=0:2ou2uqrr]Crissa the Cat 2.JPG[/attachment:2ou2uqrr]

Visual Appearance: Crissa is an anthro white feline, with pure white fur from head to toe. She has soft violet eyes, a white butt, a white tail, and basically everything else on her is white. She loves to wear her black, long-sleeved shirt that’️s short enough to have her stomach showing. She wears tiny black shorts up to her waist, big black boots with red straps, black gloves with holes punched through for her fingers, and a heart-shaped golden necklace. Her panties, shockingly, are not black or white; they’️re pink.

Physical Appearance: Crissa is of average height and is very skinny, but tends to dress somewhat emo and gothic, despite her cheery personality.

Personality: Crissa is usually very sweet and cheerful, always willing to help people out or be nice to them. However, that’️s only half the time. The other half of the time she is very flirty and naughty. Oddly she doesn’️t tend to be overly sexual, but she does her flirting in other ways. Her favorite body part is her butt, since her breasts are small, so she enjoys using her butt whenever she can. This includes mooning people, face-sitting people, posing naked for people, and forcing them to submit to her rump.

Past/History: At a very young age, her mother revealed that she was a famous actress and one of the most beautiful felines in the world, and that Crissa should follow in her footsteps. From then on, Crissa became just like her mother, and her personality and kinks all came from her. To this very day, she believes that she is one of the sexiest females in the universe and is always determined to show off and make others see just how amazing she is, too.

Wrestling Attire: She wears a thin black bra covering the nipples on her breasts, a tiny black thong with a black string that is hidden inside her butt crack, and a black ribbon on her tail; she is completely nude otherwise and is proud to show it.

Fun Facts: Crissa was born with an unusual birth defect, which made all of her farts mint-smelling; despite this, they still tend to be powerful and strong, so her farts are nowhere near safe to smell. Crissa also dislikes fat people and often will get repulsed around them, claiming that they’️re ruining themselves by looking like that. Finally, Crissa worked so hard on being sexy that she has perfected her stripping technique; she can get naked in less than a second.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Championships/Accomplishments: N/A

Friends: N/A
Allies: N/A
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Crushes: N/A

"Nothing beats a big, sexy butt! Unless an even bigger, sexier butt comes along and demolishes the aforementioned big, sexy butt into oblivion and takes over the title as best butt! Asses will always rule the world!"

Crissa - The Sexy Cat Artemis_Moonshine_4

Artemis Moonshine Wrestling Bio
Tailslover13
Tailslover13

Back to top Go down

Crissa - The Sexy Cat Empty Re: Crissa - The Sexy Cat

Post by Alex1234 Tue May 21, 2013 12:33 am

I'd like to fight. :3

Alex1234

Back to top Go down

Crissa - The Sexy Cat Empty Re: Crissa - The Sexy Cat

Post by Tatyina Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 am

[quote="Alex1234":223um5uy]I'd like to fight. :3
Do not post on other people's profiles. If you haven't, please read the rules and FAQs. If you need help making a character, feel free to ask.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum