Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 6 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:48 am

Chesna slid down to her knees, her eyes ever so slightly widening at the sight of the boy dropping his pants. "Volcanica?" She said as she looked back. "That's her name?" Chesna had not remembered the match they were in and so did not remember the introductions. She looked back at Willoughby. "If the two of you touch, do you make steam?" She remarked in a monotone voice before sighing. "Let's just get this over for you." She then looked up. "Eh... " She sighed. "I don't really care who sees to be honest. What's she going to do? Spank me and tell me I've been a bad girl." Chesna sighed. "One can only hope...' She muttered.

She clamored over to Willoughby until her face was inches away from his boxers. "Lucky you. Going from kiss... right to the good stuff. "Even better, my gag reflex was shot a long time ago." Chesna sighed again. "Chalk up Bulimia on the list of things that are or were wrong with me. Luckily I managed to take care of that one.... mostly." She would then attempt to pull down his boxers to his ankles and if she got that far take what was before her in her hand.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 6 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Snowman showed a quick smile before frowning. "Heh, I get that one a lot. And why are you holding my underpants like that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

Chesna looked up at Willoughby,. "Are you serious?" She said. in a monotone voice "I need to remove them if I want to get to what's underneath." She said. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy this." She would then reach up and grab his length and attempt to put her own lips over the end of it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm

"Just. Make it. Quick." said Willoughby as he was still emotionless over this.

(Can you speed the next part up a bit?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

(suuuuuure >.> )

Chesna began to work over Willoughby as she took him in deeper and deeper. Though she was a bit rusty in this department, she never really forgot the technical aspects of it. She took him in as deeply as she could, never once flinching and always being dutiful in attending to every bit of him. She'd go on until he was ready to release and when he did, she'd take it all in, swallowing most of it but keeping a bit for herself, pulling up her petri dish and spitting as much of the substance as she could retain into it and closing it up mechanically.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 am

Once she was done, Willoughby would pull back up his underpants, boxer shorts, and pants. "Anything else?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 am

Chesna looked at Willoughby from her spot on the floor. "Heh..." she said as looked down at herself. "What a gentleman.." She muttered in a monotone voice. She buttoned up her shirt and then licked her lips. "From your posturing I can see I'll continue to go wanting for the day but yes. Medically speaking I am finished. Perhaps with your contribution, things could be improved for the better. I have my doubts though."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Willoughby fixed himself and asked, "Doubts? On what, beautiful?" He slightly smiled when calling her that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

Chesna remained still in her seat. "Doubts that your little basket of goodies will help my research in any significant way." Chesna then sighed. "You don't really have any clue about the situation do you." She said as she stuck her hand up underneath her skirt. Well, if no one else was going to do anything about it, Chesna might as well do it. She let out a soft huff "...." She looked up at Willoughby. "Is this fun for you?" She asked in a monotonous tone. She didn't really care what the answer was, truthfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

Willoughby showed a small smile and said, "Aw come on, all I was doing was following your orders. Even if I don't know anything about it, at least I've tried to help you." His face moved in a little closer to hers and let out a soft breath of cold air. "By the way, my real name's Willoughby...calm, cool, and collected."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next