Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sininen Vs. Lolita

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sininen Vs. Lolita - Page 7 Empty Re: Sininen Vs. Lolita

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 am

Sininen allowed Lolita to take the lolipop. "Nuuuuma nuuuma, huh, loliloli?" She said as the girl licked it. It's really it's really good right?". She exclaimed as she threw her head back and moaned. She then reached into her bag and grabbed more candy. "Keep it! Keep it!" She then leaned up gain and grinned at Lolita. "We'll see who the naughty one is!" She said as she pulled out a can of sodapop and popped the top. She lifted up high and poured if over their kissing sexes. "Hehe! The bubbles tickle! The bubbles tickle! But I think they feel gooood." She then grinned devilishly and pulled out asmall bag that said 'Pop rocks' on it. She then ripped the bag open and scooped her fingers inside before she slid her hand down and began to rub her pop rock coated hand between their sexes to try and finger them into Lolita's pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 am

Lolita felt the pop flow over her pussy and she almost dropped the lolipop but as soon as the pop rocks hit her pussy and Sininen's fingers invaded her pussy Lolita orgasmed on the spot unable to hold back against the weird yet enjoyable feeling. "Ah that feels spectacular i can't hold myself back." Lolita continued to orgasm but she didn't care and she broke the sex to sex contact and lunged at Sininen and she would begin kissing the girl all over wanting to taste every part of her sweet opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 am

Sininen glowed in delight at the orgasming girl. It was such a wonderful sight to behold. She herself was nearly on the verge of an exquisite orgasm. The tingle of the sodapop bubbles had definitely made their way into her as well as some residual from the pop rocks. It had made her tingle all over and moan as her lips curled. But she squeaked with delight as she saw Lolita break their sexual embrace. "Eep!" She squeaked and returned the kisses when Lolita was close. 'Told ya! Told ya!" She exclaimed. "I'm pretty darn good. You ready to give up yet? I'll let you do whatever you want with me while you cool off." She said in a lusty voice. "Otherwise, otherwise, I'll just have to make you scream!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 am

"Mmmm how could i give up this feels way to good" Lolita said continueing her attack on Sininen as she began to snake one of her hands towards Sininen's sex wanting to hear the girl scream and moan in pleasure just like Sininen was planning to do to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 am

"Ok! ok!" She said. "But I waaarned yoooou." She giggled and kissed Lolita as she felt her sex invaded.. She let out a loud moan as her eyes fluttered and she threw her hand back and snaked it into her bag. "Nuuuumaaaaaangh!" She moaned loudly on the verge of cumming soon.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:36 am

"Cum for me my sweet little opponent" Lolita said between kisses as she began to focus her kisses on Sininen's breasts and she began to pump her finger in and out of Sininen. "Oh and i won't be the one screaming" Lolita said with a confident smile and a twinkle in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 am

"J-just... haaaangh J-juuuuust! This once Nuuuuumaaaaa!" She said as she gave in and began to orgasm. Sweet jhuices poured forth from her pussy as she bucked and rode out the waves of pleasure, running her fingers through Lolita's hair and pressing her face against her chest. "Hah.. hangh... not ... bad... not.. bad..." She said as she lifted herself up. She then pulled her hand out from her bag. In it she held what looked like a nut roll. It was pretty sizable, about a foot in length and nearly 2 inches in diameter. She put it up to her mouth and began to suck on it., letting her delight come out in a moan of pleasure as she sensually rolled her tongue all around it. "Numa numa this is gooood. They are honey roasted peanuts and the caramel is homemade by me!" She said. She then pointed it at Lolita. "You better get a taste, you better get a taste now while you can. I'll be finishing you off with this tasty treat!" She said and grinned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 am

Lolita smiled and brought her cum covered hand up to her lips and licked her fingers clean "I don't know what could be sweeter than what i'm tasting right now but i guess i will give it a try" Lolita said with a smile "And do please be gentle with that" Lolita continued on as it seemed that she wasn't going to stop Sininen from using it on her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:04 am

Sininen pulled it away after she thought Lolita had tasted it enough.She then licked on it some more and tried to push Lolita onto her back. "I don't I don't think so!" She said with a sly grin. "Only if you submit. Then I'll be a good girl!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 am

"Aw but i don't like it rough" Lolita said lying alittle as she really didn't care but she hoped that Sininen would treat her nicely. "But if i submit then our fun will be over and i won't be able to play with you anymore" Lolita said really not wanting her match with Sinninen to end as Lolita was having too much fun.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next