by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Wells squirmed underneath Kanai. What and awful situation to be in! She thought and then furrowed her brow as her tongue slid around Kanai's 'No wait, what a sexy situation to be in! It's not like you don't like girls... you're just not used to them.' She thought. But being under Kanai wasn't going to help at all. Somehow, she hd to even the playign field but she might not be able to push Kanai off of her. for the moment she bucked up so their pussies met and she moaned softly while still in the kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 am

Kanai gasped when Wells bucked up and their sexes met, a jolt of pleasure shooting through her body. It shot through her body, making her back off for a second. But then, she realized that she couldn't just back off so easily. She had to fight back, and not show any weakness!

"Not bad," Kanai said, "But I'll beat you yet!" She pressed right back down on Wells, their crotches meeting again and grinding down upon one another.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 am

"Hah... hah..." Wells panted as their pussies met. She blushed at the contact and turned her head, looking back with one eye at Kanai. "T-thanks.." She saidher arms falling limply to her sides. She couldn't just let Kanai take her though. She could already feel a tingle in her belly starting to form. "I... I'm not just a push over though... just cause I'm not used to this.." She said more a moan than a sentence as she brought her hands up and wrapped them around Kanai's neck and lifted herself up to begin kissing the pink haired Idol's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 am

"Oh!" Kanai gasped when Wells's soft lips brushed against her neck. It sent a tingle up her spine, and made her entire body prickle up. "Not bad," Kanai said. She leaned down as well, kissing Wells n the neck and shoulders, while pressing down even harder on Wells's body.

"You know, you don't have much," Kanai said into Wells's ear, "You're even smaller than me. I'm surprised you're fighting back this hard." Kanai began rolling her hips, pressing her sex down and up again into Wells's crotch to pleasure her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 am

"H-haah!" Wells gasped between the double kissing and sex attack. "W-what does that mean!? Don't have much!" She said as she huffed and nuzzled her mouth against Kanai's cheek to push her lips away. "J-just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm not a woman! Ah-Hannnngh!" She squeaked in pleasure at Kanai's efforts as their sexes kissed. She was already pretty wet now. 'I... I'm not weak... just because I'm small..." She huffed. "I'm not very strong either..." She admitted in a mumble. "I'm just Wells! I can only be myself, and leave the rest up to Lady Luck!" She boldly reached up and pushed against Kanai's breast to try and cause the kaway to fall backwards slightly. If she was able to then she'd go int to suck on one of Kanai's nipples with her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 am

Kanai gasped when Wells reached up and pushed on her chest, forcing her backwards off of Wells's body, and then onto her butt in a sitting position. "I'm not saying that you're bad!" Kanai responded, "You're plenty cute Wells. It's just tha- ha!" Kanai gasped as Wells took advantage of her opening to move in and suck on her perky nipple. "It's just that," Kanai continued, before suddenly grabbing Wells's breasts from the front, and cradling them in her hands, "These are barely even a consolation prize..." She began kneading and fondling Wells's chest, adding pleasure to her breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 am

Wells squeaked in delight as her breasts were grabbed. The trib really making the difference in her pleasuring experience. She pulled away from Kanai's breast for amoment to retort. "H-hey! I'm doing the best with what I have... a-are you saying it'd be better off to be with a boy or something!?" She didn't sound offended. just really confused. She huffed against Kanai's chest. "There's somethign to love about flat chested girls too! Not everyone can have those ridiculous ballons atteached to them! W-what about my butt! i'm sure IT'S cute!" Wells was panting and went to Kanai's opother breast and began to suck on it frantically. Now she was just determined to prove to Kanai that she wasn't just some child.She pulled away. "I... I bet you I can do SOMETHING you can't get from someone with those humungo boobs you like!" She declared.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 am

"I don't like girls with big tits!" Kanai protested, "In case you haven't noticed, I'm like you! I'm pretty small all around too..." She paused for a moment, while Wells assaulted her other teat. "Ohhh...." Kanai moaned, leaning back a bit. "You're trying too hard..."

Then Wells made her challenge. "A bet?" Kanai said, "Alright then... if you can do something to me that I really enjoy, that nobody else can do, then I'll let you do whatever you want with me." Kanai gave Wells a hard look. "But if I don't like it, I get to do whatever I want with you. Deal?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am

"I... I saw that!" She said lifting her head up to look Kanai in the face. She then lifted her hands up and cupped Kanai's brereasts. "I just didn't point it out! You said it was a consolation prize! What does that make you!?" She was flustered by this whole match, on edge from everything. She cooled down and plopped back on her butt, turning her head. "Well, honestly... I don't have any idea what someone with no boobs could do.. " She looked back and bushed. "I ah... kinda just blurted that out...eh.heh.." She then sighed. After looking down for a moment, she then turned back to Kanai. "I'll I 'll fiigure somethign out though!" She said. "Just.. just lay down and let me get a good look at your body. I don't have to figure it out right this second right/ I can at least have a second to think about it right?" She said pleading at Kanai.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 am

Kanai sighed a little. "I guess these are a consolation prize too," she said, cupping her shallow chest and pushing them up a little, "But when you put them together with the rest of me, it kinda fits well!" She suddenly brightened up, smiling at Wells. "I mean, kawaii's are supposed to be small and cute, and a huge chest would totally destroy that image, right? You're plenty cute Wells."

Kanai got onto her knees, spreading her legs slightly, showing the little tuft of pink hair on her sex, "Take as long as you want," she said, showing off every bit of her cute body for Wells to see.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next