by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn Empty Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Wells had her left eye closed as she stepped into the room. A large circular gym mat in an otherwise non-descrpt room was presented before her. Other than the closed circuit cameras that allowed for viewing, there was nothing else.

"I don't really understand this... I feel very foolish." She looked down, her hand was reachign back and tugging gently at the weird diaper like 'thing' she was wearing. "It's ... it's seeping into every crack." She whined softly and then sighed. Aside from the bulky specially designed panties she was wearing, Wells was also wearing a guys shirt with a sports bra underneath. "I hope I can keep this on..." She sighed as she crossed the room and awaited her opponent.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 am

Soon Kanai made her appearance as well, along with the ref. Kanai had been outside, arguing with the ref to allow her to wear something on top for this match. It was bad enough what happened in her last match, stripped naked and hung for the entire crowd to see. She wished that this match wouldn't be so revealing as well, but it seemed that it wasn't going to happen.

So Kanai entered the ring in a huff, her cute face puffed up angrily, wearing nothing but a frilly pair of pink panties, her hands on her hips and her small firm breasts thrust out in front of her. "Mou-," Kanai said, "These perverts, forcing us to fight like this." She shook her head, her pigtails swinging side to side, then stepped into the ring. She saw that Wells still was wearing something on top.

"You're going to have to take that off," Kanai said matter-of-factly, "They're not letting us wear anything on top."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:28 am

When Wells saw Kanai enter clad only in a pink pair of panties, she gasped. She blushed and shut her eyes. "Hey, no! O-occupied!" She said. "I'm here for a matc, n-not... That!" She then opened her eye and stared at Kanai's perky breasts as she explained. "H-hey, wait... That wasn't part of the deal!" She said to the ref who was having none of it.

She sighed and looked away, turning her back on Kanai. She pulled off her sirt and then her sports bra, cupping her breasts for now, turning back to Kanai. "I'm not used to this...." She said and looked over Kanai. "By the way, do you like gambling?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 am

"I'd be worried if you were used to this," Kanai said with a sigh. She shook her head, then looked back up at Wells with a small smile on her face. "Sorry if I seem angry," Kanai said, "I just had an argument with the ref outside, so I'm still kinda steamed. My name's Kanai Kanamori by the way, pleased to meet you."

Kanai blushed a little bit when Wells pulled her shirt and bra off, and exposed her small chest. "I'll try not to embarrass you too much," Kanai said, reaching up with one hand to cover her small breasts as well.

"Gambling?" Kanai asked, "What do you mean?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 am

"Hello!" She's aid timidly, still blushing. "It's ok. I don't think that ref is interested in making friends..." Se ten sighed. "My name's Wells. Wells Quinn. It's nice to meet you too." She held out her hand but then quickly gasped and clasped her hand back against her breast. "Heh... This kinda sucks. At least you have a cute body..." She said blushing.

She then perked up. "Like.. Making bets. It makes tings interesting. Like if we play rock-paper-scissors and you win, I'll let you do something to give you an advantage in the fight." She then weaklysmiled. "Feelin lucky, punk?" She said and then laughed softly to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am

"Oh? Wells Quinn..." Kanai said, "Wait a minute, I know you! You're that rumored Kawaii with the gambling addiction, aren't you?" Kanai stepped forward and grabbed Wells's other hand, the one not covering her breasts, and shook her hand.

"I'm fine with your suggestion," Kanai said after letting go of Wells's hand,"Janken right? What kind of advantage will you offer?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Wells was shocked when she heard that she already had a reputation. "W-what!?" She gasped. ""I-it's not a problem!" She sputtered. "I... I can qui any time I want to! It's just... Life's a little more exciting when you don't know what's goign to happen. Don't you like that kind of thrill?"

Well, um..." She looked down at Kanai's frilly pink panties and then at her own tight fitting black ones. "Well.. umm... I've bnever really been in this kind of match before... How about we do it in rounds? whoever wins, gets to wedgie the other girl unobstructed for a few seconds. and if we tie, then we do it normal. Until one of us can't take it anymore? It's better than us having to roll around like all that." She then leaned in and whispered close to Kanai's ear. "Pluss it'll give all those pervs a boring show. That'll teach em.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"Of course I like thrills, but if I remember right, you've got a reputation for making really bad bets," Kanai responded. She shrugged, and held out her hands in front of her, her fist resting in her palm in the typical Janken position.

"I'm fine with those terms," Kanai said, "Don't go back on your word though Wells! Whoever loses can't fight back, no matter what happens!" She raised her hand. "Jan-ken-ha!" she said, bringing down her hand and showing scissors.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm

"W-what does that mean!?" Wells said in shcok. "They sure do like to talk about people's reputation around here." She muttered. "I-I can't help it that lady luck isn't on my side!" she said and then sighed when Kanai put her hand out. She pounded her hand three times and then showed 'paper'

"I really suck at this ggame.." She muttered. She then looked up at Kanai. "I never ever go back on my bets!" She was veruy serious. No matter how much she wanted to she didn't and when Kanai won, Wells stepped forward and placed her hands gently on Kanai's silky hips and leaned her head against the pink haired idol's shoulder, softly breathing warm air onto her neck. "A-at least let me know when you're about to go... so, you know.. I can .. um... clench." She said that last word very softly, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

"See what I mean?" Kanai said after she won the Janken game. She stretched out her arms above her head, moved in close and put her arms around Well's waist. "Don't worry Wells," Kanai said, "I'll start off slowly. " She began pulling Well's inward, not quite clinching her sumo-style, but rather she seemed to be pulling Well's in for a bearhug! Kanai's front soon began to press against Well's as well, her breasts digging into Well's chest.

"You ready?" Kanai said, "Here we go!" Kanai suddenly pulled the hug tight, lifting upwards slightly as well and pulling on Wells's fudoshi-panties, giving her a wedgie while also forcing her up onto her tip-toes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next