Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka - Page 8 Empty Re: Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 am

"Ah... Ah!" Wells yelped at Haruka's new found zeal. "Hah..." Her attempt to say her lover's name was just a gasping, stuttering moan. She was going to cum soon. She wondered if she did, would she ever stop? This slight fear caused her to try ansd hold back the floods which only caused her lithe body to tense up and her tummy to tense uop and tremble with even more anxious desire.

Wells felt the shadow of Dark Haruka upon her like a weight and looked up with wide, trembling eyes into the lusty green eyes of the Harukubus. She panted hot breaths into Haruka's face, her cheeks deep red and her eyes slits thatweakly cast a gaze at her lover. Her fingers, tangled into Haruka's hair weakly as she felt the vacuum like suction on her tiny bud.

Wells eyes widened when Haruka called her a slave. "Haaaaangh!" She yelped, almost cumming hard as her body tingled and waves of pleasure rippled through her petite frame. "I-I-I-I knew it!" She proclaimed as if Haruka's revelation were prophesied by the small gambler. "Y-you're going to take my lusty soul!" Whatever that meant, Wells knew it to be true.

WOnce haruka began to fuck Wells hard, by the second thrust, she burst. "GYAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed as a flood from her pussy only made it easier for Haruka to fuck her. Every new thrust was a jolt of pleasure crackling through her as their pussies slapped together. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" The jostling and abrupt noises Wells made as each smack of Haruka's pussy lashed at her own like a demonic whip of pleasure.

"I don't even know if I can be milked, Mistraaaaangh!" Wells cried out. She wanted Haruka to try. She wanted the lusty succubus to drip her dry.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am

Dark Haruka gloated over the girl she'd brought to orgasm. The supposed harukubus drank up much of Wells' cum through her gaping cunny. The excited blush that coated her from forehead to toe made her seem supernatural, indeed, an appearance reinforced by the greedy way her emerald eyes gleamed. She should be orgasming herself, but somehow her transformation held her body in check.

"That's right, Wells... I will take your lusty soul... but first, I will take all your milk!"

Pinning Wells to the bed through their cunnies, Dark Haruka cupped her 'slave's' right breast in her hands, forcing that small bump to rise to the occasion best as it could. Her lips and teeth would take Wells' nipple in between them with utmost care. But Dark Haruka would be steadily tugging on that poor, extended, and fragile nub, not letting it snap back onto the tit it topped. Her surprisingly devilish tongue would then have its perverted way with that nipple, the point of her warm tongue slipping round and round that bullet-like tip, isolating it from the rest of Wells' body and making it Dark Haruka's. And the harukubus would not stop with that erotic torture until the gambler folded in her cards and surrendered her milk!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 am

"Ahhh!" Wells cried out in pleasure at Dark Haruka's cry. She wasn't sure if it was fear or pain that drove her to moan but either way her body spasmed a response as her chest heaved against its will forcing her petite buds to wobble at the Harukubus' lusty taunting.

"Hah..." Wells said as she shook her head. "N... no..." She moaned seemingly in protest but as Haruka's mouth began to probe Well's nipple, she dug her hands into Haruka's hair and gripped it tightly. "Ah, ah!" She groaned and writhed, her lithe hips bucking up to smack against the lusty succubus' thigh.

As Haruka carefully tugged and tantalized Wells' nipple, she could feel it began to ache and throb. "O-oh!" She said as her eyes widely gasped. She looked and watched as Haruka suckled and pulled on her bud tip in awe of what was being done to her. "Hah... Haruka!" She gasped.

She then threw her head back as she thrust her hips up and smashed her slick, dripping pussy up against Haruka's thigh and squeezed. She shut her eyes tightly and her top half shook a little as suddenly a little dribble of milk came out from her teased nub. "I... aaahhhnnn... I did it!" She said and then panted hard. "S-should I be happy?" She muttered as she ran her hands through Haruka's hair.

"I... I don't know if you should continue or not, Haruka." She said as she felt the nub moisten. "B-but... but don't stop!" She wailed hard suddenly and forced Haruka's mouth into her tiny dripping titty.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Each cry Wells uttered only served to spur Dark Haruka into further debauchery. When something pushed against her, she pushed back even harder. Her thigh upon Wells' crotch, Haruka's tongue upon that teat - the rougher her ride got, the more she loved it.

Great was the succubus' delight when she finally tasted milk. Her lips lifted from the tit she tormented so that she could smile almost fondly at Wells while the latter leaked milk from her nipple. "Of course you should," Dark Haruka giggled, almost sounding normal. "I certainly am. And I will continue it even if you beg me otherwise."

She let Wells pulled her back onto the breast she pleasured, slurping at the drops of milk sliding down the pink-haired girl's breasts, suckling at her teat to draw out more. Dark Haruka would not stop until she had milked Wells dry- and then it would be her other breast's turn...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm

"N-No no!"Wells squeaked at Haruka's words. "I.. I won't.. nnn.." She purred a bit. Her heart was racing but her body ached from the evenings many releases as well as further desire for her cute mistress. After a few moments of teasing and generous suckling, Wells' breast began to release the precious ambrosia freely.

"H-Haaangh!" Wells cried out as she throbbed against Haruka's thigh. Her cute flower was getting as wet and slippery as her messy bud was and she bucked against Harua's leg as she squeezed it tightly between her thighs.

"Aahhnngh!" She cried out and slid her fingers through Haruka's hair. "Y-yes!" She moaned as the milk flowed from her pert breast

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 am

It wasn't just the writhing Wells' milk. Dark Haruka greedily drank up the very essence of the girl she pleasured. Wells' excitement, aches, desire - all of those became hers, too. Unlike Haruka who could stand alone as herself, the psyche that was Dark Haruka needed another person to be complete. And the more of that person she absorbed, the more real she became and the longer she could exist.

Done with that gleaming wet breast at last, the harukabus set her sights, lips, and tongue upon Wells' other, about-to-stop-being-untouched tit. She was briefly distracted by the pleasantly slipperiness of Wells' girlhood making itself know upon her thigh by way of a tight thigh scissor. "Hmmm... how tempting... but I will save the best for last..."

So promising, Dark Haruka attacked Wells' other tit with all of her lustful passions. Her lips, tongue, and teeth took turns tormenting that teat. She would not be satisfied with just half of all of Wells' milk. Dark Haruka wanted all of it, all of Wells...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 am

Wells couldn't control herself now. Her body was not her own anymore and she felt her heart pounding in her chest. "Haaa!" She moaned out, shutting her eyes tightly as the last bit of milk dripped from her poor withered bud. She lifted up her hand and touched it as Haruka left it and it felt deflated. She opened an eye and even though it was small, it sagged a bit. Her nipple was no longer hard even though she felt a tingle of pleasure radiating from it.

Wells' hand fell to her side and as her thighs and pussy pulsed against Haruka, she wondered just how it was that she hadn't cum again? When Haruka went for the second bud, it seemed to spring to life in the Harukubus' mouth and the willingly gave up the milk, engorged from seeing its twin so mercilessly supped upon. A dribble at first turned into more of a stream as Wells arched her back and cried out into the room.

"Haruuukaaaaaaghn!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 am

This was it. This was what Dark Haruka wanted. More than Wells' cum, more than the pink-haired girl's milk (the last of which she plundered to the last drop, her mouth an erogenous tornado zone), it was control of her lover's body. In her perverted mind, the reason Wells hadn't cummed yet was because Dark Haruka didn't allow her to do so. But soon, pretty soon, after she'd gorged herself on white sweetness, it would be golden nectar next, flowing upon her command.

"Thanks for the appetizer, Wells... now it's time for the main course..."

Dark Haruka would extract herself from their messy tangle of limbs to kneel between Wells' legs. Gripping Wells' ankles, she would hold up her lover's legs into the air, pulling Wells' crotch to level with the kneeling Harukabus' face. The evil idol would take a deep whiff of that sticky sex like a connoisseur would sample a glass of wine. "Hmmm... just the way I like it..." She leered at Wells from between the latter's thighs. "Are you ready, Wells? Are you mine now?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Wells face was beet red, her eyes mere slits, filled with watery desire. Tears sparkled in her eyes, tears of uncontrolled lust that she did not understand. Her heard beat to the rhythm of Haruka's titsucking, like more than milk was flowing through Haruka's mouth. Was this girl and her lusty succubus powers really stealing her heart?

Se felt like she was trying to close her legs, her mind was trying but her body resisted. Her legs throbbed and her body pullsed. Her pussy was practically dripping but still the shuddering and pleasurable waves always hit a breakwall, refusing to send her over the edge, sending her into an oblivion of pleasure.

"A-Ahhhhh!" Wells screamed just from Haruka looking at her damp flower. The tears finally broke and streaked down the sides of her face. "H-Haruka! I love you!" She blurted out. "D-Don't tease me anymore! I can't take it! Do whatever you want to me, pleaaaaase!" She whimpered and roiled in her shame and lust and love and desire. "T-Take me! Take me I can't hold it anymore. I'm about to cum already!"

"I'm yours! I'm yours!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Dark Haruka tittered cutely. "Yes... oh, yes... you truly are mine now... prepare yourself, Wells," the harukabus teased, tickling the . "Cry out my name as I make you cum..."

Her tongue stroked every inch of the unfurled petals of Wells' sex flower to taste its precum coating. "Sweet... so sweet..." Her cheeks pinked with pleasure. "But I know your true sweetness is in here! Give it to me!"

Then she plunged her tongue into that pulsing pussy. Not a trace of her desperation earlier, when they were locked in a 69 position, showed on her face or in her movements. Dark Haruka was totally confident and had a perfect feel for Wells' sweat-covered body. She knew which bits of her lover's hyper-sensitive insides to rub her tongue upon to create the biggest sexual splash, a sensual tsunami that would course throughout the form she held upside-down.

And now the finishing touch: Dark Haruka yanked Wells' legs down to make the latter girl split perfectly and fully open her gate of girlhood, so that a tongue coated in milk and saliva could stab straight at the golden spot!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next