by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 am

Hisako readjusted her bra while Wells rolled to her hands and knees, then looked over at Wells blabbing again. She rolled her eyes, and started to stand up.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." She snapped, adjusting her bra once more before staring down Wells.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Wells hopped up, panting a little as she looked at Hisako. "You don't have any rhyme or reason..." She said softly. "It... It's not that you won't explain... You just can't." She said and looked over Hisako. She meekly advanced but after a few steps she decided that she would attempted a cross body block, which was more like a flailing tackle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Hisako laughed when Wells said that, and shook her head slowly. "That's where you're wrong." She replied, and then braced herself as Wells rushed at her to tackle her. She fell to the ground with her, but then tried to roll her over onto her back. "I'm not going to explain myself to an annoying little pest like you though."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Wells couldn't do much but roll with the tackle and found herself on her back. "geh..." She sighed. "you don't need to explain... I already know.... I've been around people like you my whole life." Wells tried to wrap both of her legs around one of Hisako's to hold her in place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Hisako felt Wells wrapping her legs around one of hers to keep it down while she continued to talk. "Do you EVER shut up?" She asked her, then snorts, giving her a small smile. "Well, if you know me so well, you'll know what I'm going to do next!" She said, and tried to bring a hand down into Wells's gut, and would twist her belly in a painful ab claw!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Wells eyes shot open at the painful ab claw. "Geeeh!" She gasped and tried to pull Hisako's hand away. "Not... Psychic..." She muttered as her grip loosened on Hisako's leg. Panting hard, if she shouldn't couldn't remove the claw, she would pull her hand back and attempt to slap Hisako across the face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Hisako refused to budge on the ab claw, and tried to twist her hand slowly.. that was until she was slapped across the face. She yelped in surprise, then glared down at her lividly and let go of the ab claw to backhand her across the face in retaliation!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Wells winced and gasped when the ab claw was finally released. She panted and yelped when she was slapped, on eye closing as a soft eye turned up at Hisako. "Very... Ladylike..." She said with a soft sigh. She then reached up to yank down Hisako's bra.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Hisako rolled her eyes down at Wells comment. "You started it. I finished it. H-hey!!" She cried out as Wells started reaching up for her bra again. She'd turn this into a positive, however, and would scoot herself up to sit on Wells's face again, this time trapping her arms between her legs as well, and squeezed her thighs together good. "Gotcha now!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

'i never claimed to be a lady' Wells thought as she saw Hisako's retort. She whimpered as Hisako grabbed her hands and pushed them back down. As Hisako slid her cramy thighs over Wells' head once more, she sighed against the panties. 'Back down here again...' She thought. 'I'm not cut out for this... Maybe I should just serve her and give up.' She then nuzzled Hisako's panties to the side and began to softly lick Hisako's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next