by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match) Empty Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm

It was Hisako's first match here at the AFW. She was a bit nervous, but at the same time, she was a bit excited that her first match was going to be a special one. A humiliation match, and against another kawaii. It would be a cinch.

Hisako's music began to play, and the rich kawaii stepped out onto the stage, and tossed her platinum blonde hair behind her shoulder. She casually walked down the ramp with a bit of a strut, her head tilted up, tilting her nose at the crowd as a sign of disrespect towards them. She didn't care about them. They were all poor. Their opinions meant little to her. All she was focused on was humiliating her opponent so bad that the girl would want to quit the league.

She climbed up the ropes, and ducked under the top rope, and moved towards her corner, and took the time to idly look at her nails, inspecting them as she awaited her opponent's entrance.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match) Empty Re: Hisako vs Wells(Humiliation match)

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 am

Wells music began to play and the petite girl brushed aside the curtain and began to walk down the ramp. Her shoulders were rolled inward and she cast her eyes down as she listened to the cheering. She felt nervous about having her first official match and it was a humiliation match at that. She lifted her head up and scanned the audience. There were alot of people already.

Can't I just turn back around? This is already pretty embarrassing. She thought as she climbed into the ring using the chrome plated stairs instead of sliding under or climbing up onto the apron. She settled into her corner and did some fairly pathetic stretches which mostly involved twisting her waist from one side to the other. She looked over at Hisako and then gave a small curtsey with her skirt. She didn't really want to say good luck. She sighed and just decided to introduce herself. "My name is Wells." She said lowering her head a little bit. "Let's have a good match."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 am

Hisako watched the girl walk down the ramp, seeing the way the girl was walking down the ramp. Shy, timid. This would be even easier than she thought. She rested a hand on her hips, standing in her skirt that barely covered any leg at all. She watched the little curtsey the girl gave, and had a confident smirk on her face. The girl seemed to be fairly well taken care of at least.. perhaps she was rich? That didn't matter much to her now.

"Heh.. good match.. right. How about you throw the towel now, and I won't embarass you in front of this crowd. Sound like a good deal?" She mocked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am

Wells frowned at the words. 'I'm already embarrassed... in front of the crowd." She said. "I don't think that counts as a victory so we should just go ahead." Wells stepped forward. "Though I don't really know what a humiliation match is. Are we supposed to pants each other or something?" She slid her hand into her hoodie and pulled out a pair of dice. "Remove this many articles of clothing to win?" She asked and threw the dice down on the ground.

They rolled a bit and Wells watched them bounce. a one came up on each of the dice and Wells sighed. "Snake eyes..." She said and her head fell.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:13 am

Hisako raised an eyebrow at the dice, and snerked, shaking her head. "I'll remove as many articles of clothing from you as I feel like." She declared. "You actually care what poor people think though?" She asked. "And I'll show you what a humiliation match is soon enough."

As soon as she finished her sentence, the bell rang to begin the match. Hisako stepped in to the middle of the ring from her corner, and stared down the small girl with a grin that was almost predatory.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 am

"hmmm...' Wells said with a frown. "I was going to suggest bra and panties anyway. I think those dice are fixed." Fixed against you? That sounds about right. She said.

She then raised her eyes at Hisako. "I... I don't know!" She said hesitantly. "I usually don't go around having thousands of people stare at me though."

She then looked at Hisako's grin. I guess she really wants to hurt me. She thought. Well... I can catch her off guard I think. Wells then swallowed hard and ran towards Hisako as fast as she could and tried to tackle Hisako intot he ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 am

Hisako scoffs as Wells talks about people staring at her. "They don't matter. They don't even exist in my mind." She replied. In her speech, she almost didn't see Wells coming at her. She was a bit surprised Wells was taking first initiative, but she would brace herself as she fell to her back with a grunt. Hisako would try to keep her secured to her, however, by wrapping her legs around her waist.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am

Wells' eyes widened when Hisako's legs were wrapped around her. "Geh..." She said in a sigh. "Well it's not like I'm just going to stare." She said as she reached out to press her hands down on Hisako's breasts and press herself up, trying to pull herself out of the leg scissors. "Is that embarrassing?" She asked with sincere curiosity.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 am

Hisako snerked a little. "Uh-huh..." SHe commented, but what Wells did next caught her off guard. A shy newbie like her, and yet she actually had the gall to grope at her C cup breasts. The question was the icing on the insult, her face steaming. "H.. how dare you!" She exclaimed, and tried to slap Wells across the face, letting go of the scissors unintentionally.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 am

Wells took the slap hard and rolled away as the scissors were released, rubbing her face. "ugh...' She said with a low tone.I guess that's a yes. I guess I'm kind of lucky. I've got this bulky hoodie and not much in the way of targets to begin with even if I was wearing tight clothes. She sighed at the realization of her flat-chestedness. She's practically showing herself off. Look but don't touch snobs. Girls like you used to be my friend back home. I... think I know my way around this match. I just hope I will be able to make it through before she does it to me first.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next