Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 am

Connie giggled, knowing the crowd had their eyes on them. "Of course, sweety. I'm sure many girls and boys here would love to be the princess' suitor. You are undead royalty, after all." It wasn't too far from the truth, as far as people wanting her. Connie at least had a sense of knowing what people wanted, at least as long as it was masochistic. "Pick one out, and I'll be glad to see that she helps you have a lovely evening."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 am

Babel's eternal grin grew a bit wider as she listened to Connie. She was practically in heaven as she looked around the room carefully as if she really were trying to pick someone perfect out. She could see eyes looking at her. Some knew what she was looking for, others were curious. And there were still others hiding int he back whose eyes could only be felt.

"But I can't just have all the fun, Jumbo Jets. Wouldn't it be better to find someone one for you as well?" Babel pursed her lips and watched the crowd. "Hmmm...' She then stepped away from Connie for a moment. "I thiiiink..." She saw the crowd and those who looked and stared but something caught her eyes. "Them!" She said and pointed at a pair of red headed twins who seemed to be ignoring them and dancing with them selves, almost in a sensual manner. "Those are who mistress demands! And enough for you as well, Udders. What do you think?" She wondered if Connie saw what Babel did. In a small way it was a test but even if Connie failed horribly, Babel wouldn't care in the least.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Connie tilted her head a bit, observing the twins. She understood that she meant she could satisfy herself on the other twin, perhaps as far as drinking from her as well. Was she supposed to be a vampire? It was hard to remember, but she thought she was one of her thralls or something. Or was she confusing that with one of her customers who liked to get bitten down there? And then the guy who wanted her to pretend she was a Japanese version of Charlie's Angels...

Connie put on her seductive smile, a natural reflex from her ages of acting as a sub in a dom's role. She took Babbel by the hand and abandoned pretense as she walked up to the twins, pulling her mistress along in a sort of authority of her own. "Hello," she said in a chiming, silky voice. She stood confrontationally close to them, her breasts in position where they stuck out in between the two, so they could not look at eachother without seeing her rack.

http://img2.gelbooru.com//images/22/a52308a99b51c62734196048f9c285adb038b7e5.jpg?21251

"Ah! H-hello," one of them replied in surprise. Connie looked at her eyes and smiled, though she couldn't be certain that they'd seen her performance earlier.
"My mistress would request your company for the night, if you wouldn't mind," she said, turning to smile at the other one. She let it fade between them, smiling again fresh at the sight of the second twin. Made them feel special.

The one twin look to Connie, clearly surprised and a touch intimidated herself, but then to Babbel. "Really? The little one is the mistress?" she said curiously

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am

Babel followed Connie over with a delightful grin on her face. She was already licking her lips as she eyed the twins. They certainly were delicious looking. But she stopped a little behind Connie and allowed the ditzy domme to work her magic. "ooh lala." She whispered to herself as Connie made introductions. Finally she stepped forward. "Oui oui, indeed I am!" She beamed proudly pointing to herself.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Babel Gills de Rais, Mistress of La Borde!" She said bowing as she slid forward and took the blue eyed twin's hand and kissed the back of it." She then pushed passed Connie's impressive rack, purring as she brushed against it and grabbed the red eyed twin and did the same. She then turned and patted one of Connie's breasts. "This here is my former ghoul. I've bestowed upon her the greatest gift of all, immortality! Now she serves her mistress quite faithfully!" Babel's grin never ceased until she began her introductions. "She's..." She was about to say Connie's name but for the first time she realized she didn't actually KNOW it. She bit her lower lip as she cycled through all of her various names she had called Connie. Her most distinguishing feature was her bountiful chest so Babel went with what she knew. After a moment of pondering, she brightened up. "I call her, Nigaud!" She beamed not realizing how accurate her word was in more than one way.

"Everyone was marveling at us on the dance floor because they understand what a rare treat it is to be in the company of a lady like myself. But you avoided gazing upon me and my large breasted servant. But you weren't uninterested, non! non! Pas de tout!" she pushed herself up close to the red eyed twin and ran a finger along the girl's stomach. "I think you want it more than anyone else here." Babel then glanced over at the other twin before turning back and giving Connie a knowing look. "Your desires shall be met!" She declared as she turned away and stepped a few paces from Connie. "Wagon Wheels, bring them to my them to my private chambers sop that we may feast!" She said with a delightfully commanding grin as she softly clapped her hands. "Vite! Vite!"

The twins looked at each other a little nervously. They had desired the two girls but there was a sudden trepidation in the thought of being taken away to somewhere alone with these two women. "W-we couldn't' help but be intoxicated.... m-mistress..." One of them spoke carefully. They were turned on but still careful. "But we thought that we could maybe, you know... dance?" The other one said. "It would be alright to do whatever you wanted with us, if we could remain here..." The twins exchanged glances and carefully assessed the two women.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 am

Connie stepped aside a bit to let Babbel push through, losing her dominant appearance for a bit as she let her talk. She folded her hands obediantly, making her breasts swell up a bit more still. She looked over the anxious but eager young twins, and how they fell into the slave role rather quickly but were still uneasy about it. She knew the types, smiling in a slightly maternal way as she stepped before the blue-eyed girl. "Poor things," she cooed, stroking her hair fondly. "Like skittish little lambs... mistress, won't you let them dance for us?" she urged Babbel. "They needn't stay fully dressed, and they don't have to stay untouched as they do it. Afterall, I'm sure..."

She looked expectantly at the red-eyed sister. "Miyuki..." she said meekly, blushing.
"And Saiyuki."
Connie nodded. "I'm sure that Tasty and Yummy here will love to show their bodily buffets off for mistress before she chooses how to feed."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 am

babel allowed Connie to inspect the girls and assess the situation. She looked on with a grin even as they spoke and Connie made her suggestion. "This is why you are my favorite, Beach Balls. An excellent idea!" She grinned and stepped forward. "Begin the dance!"

The two girls nodded and faced each other. They closed their eyes and lifted their hands up as they interlocked fingers. Their hips began to sway and they inched close to each other until their lips were inches apart and their breasts ground together. It was a very sensual dance and it looked as though they had done it before. They opened their mouths to let soft silent pants of pleasure escape even as the crowd began to look at them.

"I can feel their eyes..." Saiyuki said in a whisper to her red eyed sister.

"Me too... isn't this what we wanted." The other whispered.

"No... everyone's."

Babel shook her head. "This is a good start, but you will have to do more! Tantalize me!"

They both turned, still swaying their hips but not quite dancing. "H-how?" Miyuki said.

"Mistress!" How Mistress!" Babel said with a looming grin."

"How may we serve you, Mistress!" They both said in unison.

"Excellent! The two of you shall remove your tops. I don't want to have them getting in the way should I decide to grant favor to one of you."

"R-right now?" Saiyuki said hesitantly. "But every one else..."

Miyuki flashed a pleading glance to Connie as her sister appealed to Babel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 am

Connie took a more relaxed but attentive stance beside her play-mistress as the girls played with one another for their amusement.
"Oh yes, topless would be very delicious-looking, m'lady," she agreed cheerily.

"Everyone else..."
There was a look of sharp focus in Connie's eyes as she met Saiyuiki's, making her stop in mid-sentence. Connie quickly stepped forward and grabbed her top, tearing it open down the front with both hands. She let out a quick squeak of surprise at the ripping, exposing the fishnet style bra beneath her shirt as Connie pulled away the rest of her garment. Connie ran a hand over her chest, her sister staring in awe at Connie's swift punishment/action towards her hesitance.

"Quite lovely for a little one," Connie flattered her, keeping her eye contact with the first sister as she ran her nails in slow, slightly rough patterns over her skin. "Do I need to remove it, or..." Saiyuki blushed as she reached back and unhooked the bra herself, sliding out of it to show her pale breasts and very hard nipples. Connie threw her head back and laughed. "Oh my! THAT excited, are we?" she teased, making her blush some more.
"Yes, mistress..." she muttered, sharing a glance at her sister. Connie glance over her shoulder to Babbel, nodding towards Miyuki. It was a question to her, wondering if Babbel would wish to undress that one herself, if she should step up and do it for her, or how to handle the other little doe. That was assuming the girl didn't just do so herself, but the intense look in her eyes told her she seemed to WANT to be forecfully undressed like her sister

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Babel grinned widely and brought up her hands, daintily clapping at Connie's display. "Je'taime! Je t'aime! Bon! Bon!" She said as she licked her lips and looked over at Miyuki. "She carefully stepped towards the girl. "This one is also excited." She said and brought her finger up to press against the nub of Miyuki's nipple that poked through her halter top. The girl gasped and tried to remain still, focusing on Babel with wide anticipating eyes.

Babel then lifted up her hand and yanked down Miyuki's top, exposing her pale breasts to the crowd. "Mon Dieu! So bold!" Babel exclaimed and pulled the top towards her, forcing Miyuki to bend into a kiss. Babel kissed the girl deeply, rather passionately for the hyper vampress. She even let out a soft moan. Miyuki melted into the kiss and lifted her arms to try and wrap them around Babel but with an uncanny reaction, Babel seemed to swat them away. "Non!" She said as she looked at the partially topless girl. She then grinned and yanked the top down hard, tearing it off the twin. "With that kiss, she will be mine forever, Lady Lumps." She said glancing at Connie. "You should do the same with that other. You have earned the right to have your very own thrall!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 am

Connie and Saiyuki watched the other twin stripped down of her top, Connie slinking behind Saiyuki and wrapping her arms around her neck, leaning her bigger chest into her back. She'd quietly grope at her twin's breast, fondling it firmly and getting a gasp out of her before she stroked her fingers idly over her rapidly hardening tips.

"Jet indeed, mistress," Connie agreed [?]. "You're so generous with your property."
"P-proper-" Saiyuki started, but Connie took her chin and lifted her head to face almost straight upward, the taller dom leaning over her and locking her juicy lips over hers, all but eating her mouth as the wide-eyed twin froze up like the young doe she was apparently being seen as. Connie parted her lips at last, expertly leaving a string of saliva that drippled over the side of Saiyuki's mouth. Connie made no effort to clean it. "Do you feel your mistresses' magic at work, dear pets?" she purred.

And she did. It was at least partly her willingness and want for it, partly their expert domination and sheer confidence and belief in it, but the women felt like they'd put a spell over Saiyuki. "Yes," she said tinily, wide-eyed and her every nerve feeling fixated on the tall blond

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 am

Babel looked on as Connie and Saiyuki kissed. Her grin was wide and she wrung her hands together happily. Miykui looked on as well But without even looking at Miyuki, Babel turned and pinched down on Miyuki's nipple.

"O-ow!" Miyuki snapped and pulled away, or at least tried to but Babel followed.

"Are you defying your mistress?" She said without looking at Miyuki and still watching Connie.

"N-no never! It's just... they look ... err..." Miyuki flushed.

"Jealous? Don't worry, thrall, your time will come. But Mistress did not say you could stop dancing!"

Miyuki blushed deeply but then her eyes lit up. "oh!" She said and brought her hands above her head and locked her fingers together. She began to wiggle her hips back and forth. sensually. Almost providing atmosphere for the other two. As she began to dance, Miyuki nodded at Connie's question. "Y-yes, me too!" Babel grinned and got behind her. She pressed herself into Miyuki's back and then nuzzled it before letting her hands fall around Miyuki's waist and then dancing against her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next