Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! Empty Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 am

Babel twirled her umbrella around as she skipped merrily down the street. She usually carried an umbrella out when it was a nice sunny day to keep herself from being burned by the deadly rays. Dressed in her furry white outfit, she looked more like a snow princess than someone who belonged in the middle of the hot Japan afternoon. Even more bizzare was what her other hand was holdign onto. Like a child being lead around, she was pullin with her a rather large pink haired girl. The two surely seemed odd.

Humming quietly to herself with a bright smile on herface she walked to the ice cream stand. She was really looking forward to enjoy the tastey treat with her new friend and fellow vampire. "Hey." She said suddenly, tilting her head up and smiling up cheerfully at Connie. "So, how you like being a vampire? Doesn't it feel great to taste the sweet warmth of immortality?" She then pulled up Coleen's hand and bit gently down on her wrist and purred softly as she gnashed her teeth against it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am

Connie had to lean down a bit to meet her grasp, but she followed the little psychopath. "I guess so," she said with a shrug. Her hair hung free, and she wore a long sexy blue dress, strapless and a bit cleavagey, but high enough to hide her low leather corset.

"I mean, I don't crave blood or nothing, and I don't really feel anything..." She stopped to purr a bit when she was bitten. "Mmm, except when you do that. But I guess it's nice to know I'll never die." She licked her lips. "Though that ice cream is sounding soooo sweet right now!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:38 am

Babel smiled as she continued to gnaw on Connie's wrist and hand. "Oh yeah, that's probably the best part. Though it might still be working through your system. You dont seem to be too affected by the sun yet." She shrugged. "Ice cream!" She suddenly changed the subject on a dime just as connie did. She let go of the domme's wrist and dashed forward. Though there were only a few people at the stand and no one in line, Babel still felt the need to be boisterous. "Stand aside mortals! Unless you want me and Titsy over there to turn this stand of delicious ice cream into a tomb!" She spoke with a wide smile and jabbed a thumb at Connie as she spoke to indicate just who 'Titsy' was. "I want a swirl cone!" She declared as though her previous statement was quite natural. "Vanilla, because white is my favorite color and blood, because it is obviously my favorite flavor." She spoke with a wide grin. She then looked to connie. "Et tu, ma petite amie?" She slid in the bit of french fully expecting Connie to understand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 am

Connie smiled brightly as she followed the eager little girl, prancing after her and giving a little wiggle of her fingers as a wave to the stunned crowd. She looked thoughtful for a moment, then translated for the clerk. "Let's have a vanilla bowl, please. A little chocolate on it, though, just... leave some space," she says with a wink. The boy at the counter blushes at her charms, willing to overlook the odd behavior.

Connie blinked at the vamp quizically. "Um... yes. Tutu Eiffel, madame!" she chimed with a bright smile as if she'd replied quite clearly. "Oh! I guess I'll get uh... strawberry and uh... what tastes most like pain?"
The boy pauses awkwardly. "Uh... strawberry?"
"Yea, probably why I said it first... kay, a double strawberry cone! That okay, sweety?" The clerk nods and readies up their dishes, Connie handing Babbel the bowl of her ice cream. "Say ah," she said, offering her finger to Babbel as she held it over her bowl. They earned some stares, but she still left herself open as a sort of faucet for her topping. "Bite hard, too. Otherwise it won't flow right. Also won't get me as wet," she added sultrily.

"...I love my job...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Babel's eyes widened as she held the bowl. She smiled when Connie stuck out her finger and opened her mouth exceedingly wide, letting out a childish 'Ahhh' before snapping down hard on the domme's finger. Her nose wrinkled as she forced her teeth down until blood was drawn. At the first taste of the irony substance, she let out a long sultry moan. "Mmmmmmm." She then began to lick and suck on the finger, not realizing or caring that she was giving everybody a show with the suggestive way she was going about it. "I love it when it gets everywhere, that way I can lick it up!" She smiled up at Connie. "Hey breastmaster, I don't know if this itty bitty finger is going to have enough to top all this ice cream. Just swirl your finger in the bowl. How's the pain flavored ice cream?" She then grinned up at Connie. "Hurt so good ?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 pm

"Ahehe..." Connie laughed a bit awkwardly at her nickname, but was unable to keep from writhing in her seat at the biting and suckling of the vampiric little girl. "Oh yea, totally!" She dipped her finger in and let the wound soak in the cold for a bit, squeezing it to minutely flood the dessert before going back to hers, licking her blood and vanilla from her fingertip.

"Tastes great," she said with a big smile. "I dunno what it is. Maybe cuz strawberries are all soft and tender like skin." She winked. "Though with pain, nothing like the real thing, hm? "

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Babel licked her lips as Connie stuck her finger into her ice cream. She grabbed her spoon and began to scoop it into her mouth greedily. "As long as it's biting, I think it's better than a pound of chocolate!" She agreed. After she was about halfway through her bowl she shoved it towards Connie. "More!" She demanded with a wide smile. "You going to get something for Subby? I bet he'd like some too! Or has he been a bad boy?" She furrowed her brow but still smiled. "I bet he needs a good spanking."
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 am

Connie pouted a little playfully. "But there's so many flavors to try of pain! Have you ever even tried scratching or whipping? Those are pretty popular these days. And dirty talk is always big..."

She offered her finger n her other hand for another bite, squeezing the tip and mixing it with the dessert until bits of it resembled her own strawberry. "Oh, but you're right! He has been quite naughty, but he secretly likes the spankings so I don't give them to him when he's bad." She unzipped her tote bag and set her teddy on the table. He wore his usual gas mask and speedo, though his paws were handcuffed behind his fuzzy back. "I HAVE been letting my other pets play with him. Rape-kun and Princess Fuzzy have been playing with him all last night," she giggled. "So I think he deserves a taste."

She bobbed the bear's head and made little mock-eating "num num" noises as he apparently ate through his mask. "I'm surprised he likes it so much. Dirty boy would usually be all over a pretty girl like you."

((I am grimly curious about Connie's bedroom now...))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 am

"Scratching?" Babel blinked. "Well. Sometimes when my victims try and escape they scratch. As long as I am able to bit them and drink their blood. I think that is kind of sexy." She said with a cheerful smile. But I'm pretty sure that I would not want to be whipped. What's the point if you can't break the skin?" She said tilting her head up at Coleen. "Popular?' She didn't understand what that really meant. "There are like fashion shows for pain? Do they stroll down the ruinways of Paree whipping each other?"

She chomped down on Connie's finger and sucked on it letting out moans and squeals of pleasure. "Hey why don't you enter something like that Lady Boobs-a-Lot? You could be the first vampire whipping model or something. But you gotta watch out for those hot runway lights."

Babel began to scoop up the last of the ice cream in big spoonfuls. When Coleen pulled out Subby, Babel smiled and waved. "Bonjour Monsieur Subby!" She called. She then looked up at Coleen. "Moi? You think that I am like that?" She said her cheeks blushing despite the wide smile that remaine on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am

"Well..." Connie thought about it a bit. "Well you know what my other job is, right? People come to me, I treat them like sexy dirt, they pay me. People request things when they come to me, and if they're good they get it. I consider it popular if lots of clients ask for it."

She thought for a bit. "Well, I did go to Hentai-con that one year. They did have something like that, though half fashion show and half pet show, really. Think of entering it sometimes, but I'm not in it for the fame or the money or nothing," she giggles. "Only sweet, sexy pain."

She smiled and wiggled Subby a bit with her hand, holding him out towards Babbel. "Oui oui, madmoiselle!" she said in a slightly lowered voice, though still clearly girlish. "Tu es tres belle! Even Madame Blimptits sees zis!"

Connie gasped and pretended to look embarrassed. "Why, Subby, I didn't know you spoke French!" she said. Apparently, he did so even better than she did...

"But you don't call your mistress names like that!" she snapped, spanking his fluffy bum and setting him back on the table. She tried to smile warmly again at Babbel as if she didn't just argue with her sex slave teddy bear in French. "But yes. You are a beautiful and adorable girl. You're what we call 'kawaii' here, since you're so... ah! Petit! I know THAT word!" She smiled and squeezed her breasts lightly. "While I'm extra big and in your face. ACTUALLY in your face, if you're extra nice," she winked.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next