by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore! - Page 5 Empty Re: Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 am

Valkoinen was unsure about Helena's response. The easiest way to note up the ranks was to take on tough tasks, so Valkoinen wondered what the problem could be. She opened her mouth to speak. "You are with the sounding like you are having regret with taking assignment."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore! - Page 5 Empty Re: Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 am

Helena stared at Valkoinen for a moment. "Are you kidding? I would do it again if I had the chance." The russian told to her opponent, really meaning it. There was something special about Valkoinen that made the blonde girl want to protect her at any cost. "You want to know why?" She asked, hoping the other girl's question was affirmative, but knowing her, it would be like "I am not with the caring." or something like that.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am

Valkoinen would have given the same response. But she was sure the reasoning behind it would definitely be different. She would have taken it because it was her duty. She turned her head slightly and narrowed her eyes. "I am slightly pleased to be with the knowing." She responded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 am

Helena tried to hurry up a little, not really wanting to pass out because of being losing a lot of blood. "Well... you were pretty different from the rest. So quiet yet so special." That was all! The russian had done all of that just because she thought there was something special in Valkoinen. She didnt think the other girl would get emotional, or even think that it was normal to care about people just for being special, but anyway, she felt really good as she admitted that.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Valkoinen's eyes widened at Helena's words. "Tch." She turned her head. "I am with the being normal soldier like anyone. Even if I am with the having superior skill my life is being worth no more or less than any dog. I am with the being tool." She looked back at Helena. "I am still pleased to be with being tool. I am still with the being no better than dog. I am just with the being dog with no particular master and with desire to live."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Helena didnt feel like letting Valkoinen despise all of her work, and advanced towards her with a serious expression on her face, stomping on the mat like if she couldnt feel any pain in her leg. If the other girl allowed her to step close to her, the russian would throw a violent slap to her face, really angry now. "What the hell are you saying?! Everyone's special, you and me, everyone! You just cant see it!" She said.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 am

Valkoinen was truly suprised that Helena was able to stand up and so fiercely march towards her. She took the hard slap and stumbled backward and touched her face in disbelief. Her eyes suddenly narrowed. "Nyet!" She shouted, showing a rare bit of emotion. "Special... if you are with the speaking in generalities then I am with the agreeing with you. But I am with the telling you. Dogs are with the being dogs. No matter how much you and I..." She pointed to Helena and then to herself to make sure that the Russian knew she meant the two of them specifically. "We are with the being hunted down. We will be with the being killed by Spetsnaz. We are not with the getting nice nice retirement. We are with the only hoping we can be with the living long enough to be with the being killed before we are captured and tortured..." She narrowed her eyes. "... again for me... by your replacement for you." Valkoinen was not going to let Helena get another strike in, and was nearly through with listening to her words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 am

Helena shook her head at Valkoinen's comment. "Let them come if they want. We'll be able to handle them. I'm not planning to get myself killed or captured or tortured by any of those people. I'll live my life just the way I want, no matter if I have to kill people in the way." The russian blonde said, not willing to let the little girl's 'warnings' scare her at all. "That way... I'm gonna get free from Spetsnaz' claws." She said just before extending her arm in front of her, like if offering Valkoinen a handshake. "Why dont you join me...? I know that together we can get rid of them easily."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 am

Valkoinen's eyes widened at Helena's offer. "I have already been with the killing those who are being with the comign after me." She said. "I am already with the living my life how I am pleased to be doing it." She held out her hand but did not grasp Helena's right away. "I am with the being mercenary now. I am pleased to be with the being where I am at. My skills are with the being fully used now. I am not with the needing your help to stay alive." She said as she narrowed her eyes. She then suddenly grasped Helena's hand and gave it a hard shake. She turned her head and her red eyes softened a little a very faitn blush coming off her cheeks. "But I am not with the seeing why we need to be with the being enemies if we are with the having same problem. I am with the having your back if you are with the having mine." She then sighed and let go of the hand. "Pleased to be finishing match now?" She asked in a warm and excited tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Helena kept herself from interrupting the first part of Valkoinen's statement. She wanted to hear all what her opponent had to say before acting. "It's a deal then." She started. "It'd be my pleasure to work with you again." The russian said before nodding her head. Their match must continue! She took a couple of steps away from Valkoinen and assumed a defensive stance, inviting the other girl to attack first.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next