by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore! - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Helena heard Valkoinen. The way the little girl said it made it sound really bad. "First of all, I dont like the word weakness. Let's say 'mercy'. It sounds better." The blonde domme answered, her lips forming a little smile. "And hell, I was suffotcating in that place. I had to get the hell out of there. I needed a rest." Helena explained at Valkoinen and remained silent for a few seconds before asking. "Now what's your interest in me anyway?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore! - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkoinen Simo Vs. Helena MacCleod- KGB Hardcore!

Post by Jessica Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am

Helena heard Valkoinen. The way the little girl said it made it sound really bad. "First of all, I dont like the word weakness. Let's say 'mercy'. It sounds better." The blonde domme answered, her lips forming a little smile. "And hell, I was suffotcating in that place. I had to get the hell out of there. I needed a rest." Helena explained at Valkoinen and remained silent for a few seconds before asking. "Now what's your interest in me anyway?" She said as she noticed her opponent running at her, gracefully sidestepping to dodge the kick.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 am

Valkoinen swivled and crohced low. Though the girl smiled sweetly sometimes, it was usually a hollow one. A genuine smile came on her face as she carefully watched Helena. "I am pleased to be seeing that even though you have fleed from Spetsnaz you are still with the having skill. It is with the being expected of Russian Special Ops, is it not?" Her crimson eye gleamed. "I am with the leaving because Spetsnaz was with the no longer providng interest. I am with the having life threatened at all times. Maybe you are being with the infiltration to eliminate me. I am going to be witht he finding out for sure."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 am

Helena stared at her opponent right in the eyes with a serious look on her face. Valkoinen was asking too many questions, and if she didnt stop, Helena would have to tell her the true reason why she left Spetsnaz. And that was something she'd try to forget. As she saw Valkoinen coming at her with a kick, Helena would simply sidestep and try to catch the other girl's leg by the ankle, proving her skills havent deteriorated at all. "Dont go there, Valkoinen. You dont want to hear the words of this veteran."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Valkoinen narrowed her brow when her foot was caught. SHe stood steady and sturdy and merely waited. "You are with the thinking I am not witht he being able to handle it? I am wth the being veteren too. I am with the being on front lines. It is with the being easy to be big bad tough guy when people are being with the strapped to chair. I am with the being in front lines, pulling trigger." Valkoinen then twisted her body so that her palms would be touching the floor and then use her position to try and mule kick Helena away from her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Helena looked down as Valkoinen twisted her body and planted her hands on the mat. Not willing to give the little girl a chance to attack, the mistress quickly lifted one of her legs and violently stomped on one of Valkoinen's hands, hoping it was enough to distract her and make her fall to the ground. "That's exactly the problem! You were in the front lines... You never knew what happened in the inside." The blonde torture master spoke, feeling a little bad as she remembered... her sister's face.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Valkoinen winced when her hand was stepped on. She furrowed her brow and held her ground but her foot faltered and she remained in the awkward position. "A dog is pleased to not be barking at its master or they will be with the knoing that the collar around their neck will be with the being their noose." She pulled up her free hand and grabbed Helena's other ankle. "I am with the knowing what goes on behind closed doors. But being with the having knowledge and doing things with it are with the being two different things."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm

"A dog... Yeah... that's pretty much all I was for them." Helena said with some of a melancholic tune in her voice. Now that Valkoinen was in the position, the blonde domme decided to knock her away before she could even try to attack her. Helena would leave the other girl's fingers alone and would proceed to kick her violently on the stomach, hoping it was enough to make her let go of her ankle and drop to the mat as she let go of her foot.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Valkoinen grunted when she was kicked in the stomach and rolled away as she was tossed. She stayed in a low crouch and clutched her stomach, panting softly as she eyed Helena coldly. "Everyone who is with the working for Spetsnaz is dog." She spat. "It is witht he being obvious that you are no longer dog. I am with the seeing nothing but toothless mutt in front of m eyes. Were you believing that Spetsnaz would not be with the making life miserable? You are with the being tool. You are with the shutting up and doing as told. You are with the being happy to be taking what they give you and begging for more like woof woof puppy dog!" She charged forward and ran low to the ground before aiming a kick at Helena's knee, to try and smash the joint inward the wrong way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Helena tried to move her leg so Valkoinen wouldnt get to hit it, but it was too late. She took the kick right to the nerve in her knee, hurting her a hell of a lot. Not wanting to give Valkoinen the opportunity to attack her again immediatly, she'd step away from her, leaving some distance between them. "Tell me just one thing." Helena said, forgetting about the wrestling stance for a moment and folding her arms up against her chest. "Are dogs supposed to be emotionless? Are dogs supposed to be like puppets for the elite?" Helena started, looking down at the mat for a moment before lifting her head and yelling at Valkoinen. "If that's right... then where are our rights as members of Spetsnaz.... No.. as people?!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next