Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 12:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reeling after a crushing blow

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reeling after a crushing blow Empty Reeling after a crushing blow

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Tasha stormed into the locker room, grumbling to herself as she starts to change out of her leathers to shower off. She had just received a crushing defeat at the hands of the Cougar, and was humiliated by the older woman. She stripped herself down nude, and slammed her locker door. She was pissed to say the least, and started to walk towards the showers, entering one of the stalls and locking it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Reeling after a crushing blow Empty Re: Reeling after a crushing blow

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Valkoinen had been wandering through the AFW complex for some time. She had been spying on Hilde and generally being a nuisance to other wrestlers, trying to find someone who she could pass the time with. She hadn't had a match in a while, Lukretia hadn't been doing anything that required her skills as a body guard and no interesting jobs had seemed to come away. In her idle time, she decided to take a shower and then leave for the day but as she was stepping out with a towel over her head she noticed Tasha entering.

Her red eyes stared at the larger girl's frame. "You are with the having big squeezy squeezy cow tits." She said in a cold tone, making a grabby hands motion with her hands. Though for Valkoinen it certainly was a compliment, as she brought her hand down and pinched her own much smaller breast, but for those who didn't know her (and even people that did) she would probably come off as extremely rude and mocking.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Tasha almost didn't notice the girl as she was almost in the stall, then she heard her talking, and turned around to see the girl talking to her. She heard her call her breasts 'cow tits' and narrowed her eyes at her.

"Look you, I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I'm really not in the mood to be insulted like that. Now, I only have a little bit of patience at the moment. You have five seconds to scamper off before I decide to use you as a stress toy. Got it?" She warned her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 am

Valkoinen looked at her with no change in her facial expresion. "I am with the knowing you." She said simply. "I am being with the knowing." She said as she tapped her head. "You were with the having match tonight but I am thinking from your sour puss mood you were having the utterly humiliated defeat." She made a fist to emphasize her point."

Valkoinen shrugged at Tasha's threat. "I am with the going wherever I am pleased to be." She added simply. "But I am pleased to be finishing my shower so I am not with the joining you for sexy pressing against, even if you are with the begging." Once more, if Valkoinen could be translated, she would have meant nothing by her words, but saying how Valkoinen meant them and how they were interpreted were probably very different.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Tasha was having a bit of trouble trying to understand her, but the basic point got across at least. At least what she thought was the basic point. She frowned as Valkoinen mentioned about her loss and she snorted in response.

"It was a fluke." She muttered to herself, then narrowed her eyes. "Beg? You think I would beg for anyone for anything?" She asked, and then started to crack her knuckles. "I think it's you that should be the one to start begging. Begging me to stop." She declared and tried to reach for her hair while she was still fully nude.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Valkoinen was someone who was always on guard. In her line of work, if she wasn't she could be dead. She sidestepped the grab and looked at Tasha with the same emotionless red eyes. "Oh, so you were with the being horribly humiliated beyond the point of embarrassment? I was only pleased to be making guess of education." Valkoinen then furrowed her brow. "I am not pleased to be begging. Big milky cow tits is not even with the starting anything. I am not pleased to be cheering you up?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Tasha was completely lost after that line. She couldn't make heads or tails out of what she said, and tried something different. "<Do you speak French?>"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Valkoinen's eyes widened "Eh?' She said. "I am not with the having understanding of your words. Pleased to be talking correctly moo moo udders."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Tasha frowned as that didn't work, but then she growled as Valkoinen taunts her again, and she responds by trying for a backhand to her face. "My name. Is Tasha Veith. You will address me as so right now." She ordered her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Valkoinen took the hard slap and rubbed her cheek, looking at Tasha with one cold eye. "I am pleased to be calling you Tasha Veith, juggly tits?" She questioned. Valkoinen certainly knew Tasha's name. She had read a dossier on the woman and could rattle off a bunch of personal statistics on the dom if she had been requested so it wasn't from having a lack of knowledge that she didn't call Tasha by her real name. Nor was it out of malice or a desire to taunt Tasha.

Valkoinen was someone who simply referred to people in a way that first came to her mind and called that to them until she was properly introduced or she was forced to. "Why is Tasha with the being so much of a grumpy puss that she is even having to resort to not quite so weakling sissy slaps?

Valkoinen pulled her own hand back and attempted to slap Tasha in return, to show Tasha just how one should properly slap, as if she didn't know. Once again a friendly gesture in Valkoinen's mind.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next