Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges - Page 4 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:23 am

Melody let out a sigh of relief as Alaina nodded and went to approach Navi to continue the match.

At the same time, she heard the ref's count going up to 3 at this moment.

In the meantime, Navi managed to get into a semi-stable position. She saw the whole thing between Alaina and Melody, but couldn't make out what the 2 of them were saying, sounds of the crowd drowning out almost the entire dialoge to her.

"What? Don't think you can beat me, so you have to bully my friend into ending the match? Heh, pathe--AAAAAAAAG", as the blonde was saying that, Alaina launched Navi into the steel steps, back-first, Navi's spine burning in pain. She laid in a seated position close to the steps, barely moving at this point.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges - Page 4 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

Alaina saw Navi's body language and knew a little bit more should do it. Melody was right, Navi was a very gritty competitor even if her mouth betrayed her sometimes. Alaina grabbed hold of Navi and pulled her up, dragging her by the hair over to the barricade. Alaina groaned as she lift Navi straight over her head in a military press, spinning around and holding her to show off her strength!

If Navi didn't try anything to free herself Alaina was going to gorilla press drop her straight down chest first onto the barricade!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Navi completely lost control of the match. She only got a very little offense in and Alaina was throwing her around like she was nothing. At this rate, Alaina will win the match fairly soon. If there was any hope for Navi to win this, she needed an opening, a plan, something...

This wasn't going to happen now though, as Alaina painfully yanked Navi's hair and dragged her towards the barricade.

"AAGG! OW! LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!, she screamed as she tried to pull Alaina's hand away from her mane.

Just as she was screaming, ref's count reached 6.

Navi couldn't do anything as Alaina lifted her over her head, with Navi looking down at the barricade below her, knowing exactly what Alaina was going to do.

...no----YOU BITCH!!!", she screamed, as Alaina dropped her straight down, Navi's chest impacting the barricade directly. She clucthed her hurt chest, still at Amazon's mercy

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 am

Alaina was about to pound on Navi when she heard the referee's count....

"SEVEN!"

She abandoned her offensive, jumping up onto the apron and rolling underneath the ropes, only to roll back out and reset the count. Alaina eyed Navi like a predator saw its prey. Alaina wanted to show off a bit of varied offense. Everyone knew the amazon of the ring had power, but a few people never saw her fly. Alaina was going to change that up. She stood on the apron looking down at Navi by the barricade.

With a loud cry Alaina jumped up and out, flying down at Navi looking to plant her to the floor with a diving elbow drop!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 am

Alaina actually gave Navi time to rest to reset the count. But rolled back out to continue her attack

"Got to hand it to her, she at least doesn't run away from fights"

Navi did not, however, expect Alaina, who is known as one of the biggest powerhouses of Friction, to jump at her from the ring to the outside.

This was, however, the opening Navi needed. She rolled away from her location just as the Amazon jumped, expectng Alaina to land crumbling down on the floor.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:24 am

Alaina flew through the air, hoping to land one last crushing blow before rolling Navi back into the ring for the pin. Problem is, she wasn't where she was supposed to be! Alaina hit the floor and howled in agony, cradling her ribs as her outstretched body hit the hard floor without anything to pad the landing!

This was not exactly what she envisioned when she jumped from the apron!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 am

Finally managing to turn the tables for the match, Navi got up to her feet, looking at the downed Amazon.

Everything hurt, her chest, her back, her head and scalp... she slowly started to realize that there is no way for her to win...

...legitimately that is...

She took a look at the entrance ramp. Melody's chair was still there. She got a clever idea to her head... although it would help if Melody was along with it. If she could make it look like Alaina hit her with a chair, she could add a win to her record. Would she like it? No. But she would get better for a rematch and eventually beat Alaina clean.

Getting her conscience around it, she went to retrieve a chair. Afterwards, she would ask Melody to help her slightly (not thinking straight and forgetting that she swore not to interfere)...

When she got to her location however:

"Nat, what are you doing?"

She turned around to see Melody behind her, with a stern look on her face

"Look, Mels, it's fine, I have a plan to win..", she said, as she folded Melody's steel chair

"Alright, but please, give me the chair. Don't go down this route,"

"Crap...

It's fine, I can do it without her"

"Look, don't worry about it. I won't do anything horrible"

But Melody didn't believe her, her recent embarassment of a loss from Avalanche still fresh in her mind.

"Nat, give me the chair", she repeated, as she approached Navi.

"....sorry, but no.", Navi said, as she tried to get past Melody...

...but Melody has grabbed the chair's head.

"Damnit, Mels, let go!"

"NO! You are not using it! I don't care whether you win or lose, you let go!"

The two were arguing while fighting a tug of war over the chair, completely forgetting about Navi's actual opponent in the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Alaina shook her head and looked up. She knew the two women were talking but wasn't sure about what. When Alaina looked over and saw the chair she was furious. So that is why Melody was there. Everything else earlier was a lie. Alaina practically growled as she got up to her feet and began to storm over, gaining speed as she went.

"So I have two sneaky little bitches who play at wrestling for the price of one huh!?" Alaina said as she began to gain speed, rushing both of the women as they fought over the chair!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 pm

As Navi pulled on the chair by it's legs again, she saw Alaina getting up. And by the tone of her voice, she was furious.

"SHIT! I took too long!", Navi thought. But whatever happened, she needed get Melody to pry her hands off of the weapon.

But, despite being physically stronger than her friend, Melody was slowly getting control of the situation. Navi was tired, and chair's legs were steadily slipping out of her hands.

Finally, just as Alaina was extremely close to Melody's back, and just as Melody was about to pull on the chair again, chair escaped from Navi's hands. With how strong Melody pulled back, the chair went flying slightly above her left shoulder, Melody trying to hold on to it just by the chair's head to ensure it doesn't hit anything.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:49 pm

As Alaina ran forward she was about to reach out and hammer Melody the chaor flew back and caught Alaina right in the eye! The amazon went down, crashing to the ground and screaming in pain as she rolled tonher side. Her eye would be black for sure and she likely would have that eye nearly swell shut in short order.

Alaina cursed under her breath, working her way up to her hands and knees trying to shake off the hard hitting daze from the chair shot. She was oblivious of the referee calling for the bell, and of of the bell actually ringing. Once she had her bearings back these two were in trouble!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next