by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges - Page 3 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 am

Navi wasn't fast enough, as Alaina managed to evade the dropkick. The blonde tried to get up as fast as possible, but, as she got to a seated position, the amazon managed to snap a full nelson hold onto her, putting a lot of pressure on her neck

Growling in pain, Navi tried to stand back up on her feet, since she couldn't think of a way to reverse or break out of the hold, deciding to figure out how to get out of the predicament once she did so

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges - Page 3 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Navi Florges

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:26 am

Alaina stepped back, still holding Navi. With a grunt she lift Navi up and planeted her with a duplex while keeping the full nelson hold locked in! Alaina kept her bak arched, putting Navi in a pinning position to boot!

"ONE!"

"Just stay down Navi, do us all a favor and get this over with." Alaina growled as she kept Navi in place! Still, she knew Navi was a fighter and in all likelihood would not stay down, even if Alaina was going to do everything in her power to keep her down!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 am

Getting up was a mistake, Navi thought at the moment.

The Amazon easily managed to lift Navi into the air and hit her with a full nelson suplex, painfully impacting her shoulders and back onto the canvas

"ONE!"

"TWO---NO!"

Navi managed to kick her pained shoulder up, and if Alaina released the full nelson hold, she would try and roll away from the Amazon to recover from the attack.

"Can't even legitimately beat me? You have to resort to asking me to lose? Who is supposed to be a former "champion" between the two of us?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:55 am

As Navi kicked out, Alaina let go. Then she heard Navi speak. The memory of her title loss, Navi's disrespect and the assault backstage after that all flooded back into Alaina's mind. It was far from a good feeling. She glared at Navi and launched herself at the woman.

As Navi got up she would find herself being speared hard right back to the mat, followed by a flurry of mounted punches aimed at her face. If she wanted to keep running her mouth she was going to find out what it was like to be on the wrong end of a hard, unrelenting foe who earned a reputation as one of the strongest ladies in wrestling!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am

"oh shit...I hit a nerve...", was the thought in Navi's head as Alaina rushed and speared the blonde right in her stomach.

It didn't stop there, as the Amazon went ahead and threw a flurry of punches to Navi's head. The surprise of the attack caused Navi to skip the first 2 punches Alaina threw at her in this position before Navi tried to protect her face with her arms.

At ringside, this was the first time Melody became concerned for Navi in the match. "Damnit, Nat! You and your big mouth...".

She finally stood up from the chair to approach the ring closer, putting her hands on the apron. She wasn't going to enter the ring but she was observing Navi carefully, ready to tell ref to stop the match at any time.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:26 am

Alaina dismounted once she saw her strikes were being blocked, not wanting to pound away on Navi without actually doing anything. Alaina was so focused that she didn't notice Melody. Instead she pulled Navi up and whipped her towards the ropes at the other end of the ring. It seemed apparent that Navi may be slowly realizing that she bit off more than she can chew by stepping into the ring with Alaina. Maybe it was possible to smack sense into people?

Alaina gave chase immediately, looking to clotheslines Navi hard and over the top rope! The impact and landing would hurt like hell provided Alaina managed to connect.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

If Navi wasn't in a daze from skipping the first two punches, she would've sighed in relief that Alaina stopped her mounted punches.

Amazon easily whipped Navi into the ropes, the blonde grasping the top rope for a steady position. She looked at the current situation within a split second. She could feel that Alaina wasn't pulling any punches on her, unlike one of her earlier opponents, and respected the former champion for that, even though it looked to Navi that she can't win, and her head and stomach hurt from the earlier punches and the spear. That said, did manage to beat Kat (with a bit of rulebending and luck, but still), despite her also being fairly experienced veteran. The match wasn't over yet, she could still get her momentum back...

That is, until Alaina ran at her like a freight train, and clothelined her to the outside, the impact on her head forcing Navi to go over the top rope. In that case, she would've easily and painfully hit the floor outside with her back...

...if Melody wasn't right underneath her as she fell, happening to be right underneath the ropes Alaina whipped Navi into.

The landing came as a surprise to Melody as well, so she didn't so much catch Navi as she softened her landing, blonde falling on her friend back first.

"Uuuuugh", Navi groaned from the clotheline

"Oooowwww.... Nav, if possible, could you please get off?", Melody said, lying underneath Navi.

Navi would try to get up as soon as possible, hoping Alaina won't go underneath the ropes before she did so.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Alaina watched as she knocked Navi over the ropes and right down on her partner. The crowd got a laugh out of that, cheering the result. Alaina however was much less amused. She dropped down and rolled underneath the ropes and landed next tot he two women. She bent down and grabbed onto Navi, tossing her aside towards the announce table before looming over Melody.

"What the hell are you doing ringside? Shouldn't you be sitting over there like a good girl or was there a little something else you were planning to do?" Alaina asked, the accusatory tone in her voice unmistakable. She had been on the wrong end of sneak attacks lately, as well as team up antics. Flashbacks of Fathia and Z.Z came to her, with Z.Z and her cheap shots ruining Alaina's debut and creating a slump to kick off her career that it took her first year to really fight out of.

"Get out of here now and I'll make quick work of your mouthy friend so we can all be on our way, got it?" Alaina said. She had hammered on Navi pretty good, but Meldoy had not been on the wrong end of punishment, hence why Alaina focused on who she thought was the greater immediate threat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Navi was only on her hands and feet by the time Alaina approached her. Still dazed from the assault, she couldn't put up any resistance as The Amazon threw her towards the announce table. Getting one hand on the table, she tried to get to a stable position as ref shouted: "ONE!", since both competitors were currently outside the ring.

Meanwhile, Melody was getting up from Navi falling on her. It wasn't really painful as much as she was surprised, but what she didn't expect was Alaina looming over and criticizing her.

"I just came here to ensure Navi wouldn't do anything stupid. If that counts as "planning something else", then that's it! I am not the kind of person wh...", Melody had a quick flashback from her match at Avalanche: "...I...don't want to be that kind of person who cheats or helps other people cheat through their matches...

Alaina's threat actually scared Melody slightly, fearing that the Amazon might actually attack her. She glanced at her friend, still getting up at the announce table. If Alaina was right, the former champion would easily win within the next minute or so. Was there really a point to Melody staying at ringside? However, her mind quickly went back to their training days, with Navi kicking out of everybody's moves (including Melody's) left and right, whether she was about to be injured or not. Underestimating Nat's determination and stubborness wasn't a mistake Melody wanted to do.

"I apologize, Ms Sanders, but you really, REALLY don't know Navi, save for the fact that she talks too much. She is someone who will never simply give up. And that is what scares me about this match. Whether you like it or not, I am staying to ensure nothing bad happens to my friend", Melody said, as she got her hands in the pockets of her pants.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Alaina listened to Melody and she seemed sincere. Even though Alaina was still glaring and not saying anything she did nod as Melody spoke. At the end, she turned back to Navi and made her way to the smaller woman. Alaina wasn't going to do anything fancy or overly violent, but she did need to keep taking the fight to Navi. Alaina pulled her up by an arm and grunted as she stepped into a hard Irish Whip, looking to send Navi running over into the ring steps!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next