Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After the match (for Chigusa)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

After the match (for Chigusa) - Page 9 Empty Re: After the match (for Chigusa)

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Lukretia narrowed her eyes. "It's meine life! I vill do vith it as I please!" She snapped back. "I am lucky to be alive... several times over." She turned her head. "I never said I vas invincible... Someone could come und destroy me. People have tried und still try." She sighed. "You keep thinking zat I am someone who sits in a high place and laughs at ze vorld... or some such thing. Meine dear... meine pride vas shattered long ago... und long ago I vas ruined. I vould just be reverting back to how I vas before if it happened again."

She leaned in and kissed Chigusa deeply, compassionately and for a long moment. "Understand meine dear... I vill die before I have meine pride broken again... and I fully intend to have my life ended at this expense. I made zis decision a long time ago und am quite prepared for it. Think of all ze good I vill do as I live. Ven I am dead und gone, no one vill greive anyvay. Zey vill toll bells of joy for ze death of a tyrant.

Her eyes widened slightly when Chigusa spoke of her broken pride. "Meine dear..." She whispered in return and ran her fingers through her purple hair. She wasn't sorry but she of all people knew that was the point where someone could start going up. "I..." She held the thought. "Embrace me..." She whispered finally.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Chigusa returned the kiss with passion as well, enjoying their tender moment. It seemed that when Lukretia kissed her, all her frustrations simply melted away and became unimportant. "It's not right..." Chigusa protested when she heard Lukretia's intentions, "For you to give yourself up and become evil, to be hated... It's too tragic. Why must you pick such a path?" Chigusa ran a hand through Lukretia's hair on the back of her head, "Even though you broke my pride, I still don't want you to hurt, not like this."

She embraced Lukretia softly, her arms pulling their bodies close, making them touch softly. "I will become stronger," Chigusa said with conviction, "Strong enough to bring happiness to all people, even you Lukretia. It's a promise."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Lukretia held onto her tightly when they embraced. It felt for a brief moment like she did not want to let the idol go but she pulled her away to look into her eyes. She smiled weakly. "Meine dear... It is all I know.. It vould be no different than you trying to be something other zan an entertainer."

She looked away thoughtfully. "How could it be?" She asked. "Zat maybe you could melt zis frozen heart?" She sighed and looked up with a smirk. "So close, meine dear."

She then looked down. "Und I vill bring out ze strength in everyone. If zey have something to hate, zen ze do not have to focus zeir animosity towards each other. Zen zey can become prosperous und strong. Ve both desire ze same end meine dear but I do not think zat you can have happiness for everyone vithout zere being some bad in ze vorld. Is it not better to have someone who takes zat mantle of zere own accord instead of it being wontonly distributed among ze masses?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Chigusa shook her head. "No, this world doesn't need people that are bad. That's just a label. If everybody was happy, then there wouldn't be any bad people," she said. Before Lukretia could respond, Chigusa leaned in and gave Lukretia a long kiss on her lips, hopefully stifling any of Lukretia's comments and maybe even melting Lukretia's heart a little.

"Pain isn't everything Lukretia, even if you believe your existence was made for it," she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Lukretia was indeed about to protest but Chigusa's lips stopped her she embraced the deep probe and relaxed against the couch, pulling Chigusa with her and embrwaacing her tightly as they kissed.

She turned her head when Chigusa spoke. "Maybe you could melt zis heart und bring happiness..." She whispered. "But you may destroy yourself in ze process. It couldn't be vorth it und in ze end zere vould still be pain und ve vould both be ruined."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 pm

"Perhaps I will destroy myself," Chigusa said, "But it will be for a good cause."

She kissed Lukretia again, deeper, more passionately, bringing all her skill at kissing to bear. One of her hands slipped down towards Lukretia's crotch, hoping to snake in between her legs and stroke her womanhood, while her other hand began to touch and fondle Lukretia's magnificent breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Lukretia let out a soft moan when Chigusa kissed her again. The idol was being quite relentless with her passion now and she returned the kiss greedily. Though she was not doubting Chigusa's fight or passion in the match, she wondered where she had mustered up this kind of steam to proceed continually against the German. There was no real need to fight back, there was nothing at stake at the moment. Maybe there wasn't anything at stake anymore at all? Lukretia only slightly wondered. There was always something at stake. She didn't resist for the moment though.

But she did not simply take it. She pressed her lips hard against Chigusa's and brought her hand to her cheek. She was subdued slightly when Chigusa found her womanhood though and she sucked in a breath even as they kissed. When she felt her breast being cupped, she broked the kiss and pushed Chigusa's face away from her, though only lightly. "Meine, dear..." She whispered.

She could feel herself wettening slightly, though more as a natural reaction to the stimuli than to any kind of lust, at the moment. "Vat... are you doing?" She questioned. She wasn't completely sure that Chigusa's amourous affections were completely motiveless, though there was a small blush on Lukretia's face that betrayed her hard tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 am

When Lukretia pulled away, Chigusa tried to follow and kiss her some more. But Lukretia stopped her. Chigusa looked with some confusion at Lukretia when she asked her question. She didn't quite understand that Lukretia still thought Chigusa had some ulterior motive. While before Chigusa might have been trying to convince Lukretia that she was wrong, this time Chigusa wasn't trying that. She was convinced that Lukretia was convinced she was right in her own way, and that there was no reason for her to change.

Chigusa looked into Lukretia's eyes. "I want to make love," Chigusa said, "Isn't that alright?" She closed her eyes and leaned in again, hoping to kiss Lukretia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 am

Lukretia's eyes faintly widened at the response and she turned to look up at the idol for a moment, holding off the kiss for just a few seconds. "Ja..." She whispered. She then kissed CHigusa deeply ans puklled her body into her, touching as much of their skin together as they could. She let her hands fall slowly down Chigusa's back and then seized her ass and used it to press her even more forward before slipping a deft hand around it and upwards towards Chigusa's sex.

She didn't quite understand why Chigusa wanted to make love. She understood why all woman wanted to make love to her. It was her ego that told her she was desirable and that she was rarely turned down and hardly even had to offer. She could merely pick fromt hose who through themselves at her. She was stuill blushing though even as they kissed and fondled each other. She broke the kiss and turned her cheek slightly. "Make love to me..." She whispered. And while her own finger slipped into Chigusa's womanhood, she let out a soft moan and leaned her head back at Chigusa's own fingering of her sex.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 am

Their lips made soft contact, marking the beginning of this second round of pleasure. Chigusa closed her eyes as she focused on Lukreita's lips, her own kissing Lukretia's deeply, tasting her saliva as their kiss continued. Her hand that was near Lukretia's crotch slipped in and began to gently stroke her pussy lips, trying to please Lukretia before penetrating her. She felt Lukretia's hands clutching her round butt, caressing the cheeks, then suddenly felt one of Lukretia's fingers bury itself in her sex.

"OH!" Chigusa cried out, breaking their kiss. It was typical of Lukretia to shove her finger so roughly into her tender womanhood. Chigusa's fingers began to slip in as well, not very quickly but pushing deeply, her long fingers entering Lukretia's womanhood.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next