by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete) Empty Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete)

Post by Clyton Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Standard Match: Victory Via Pin, Submission Or KO

The song "Viva La Vida", performed by Coldplay, started to play on the speakers. It is time for another match. Immediately when the song played, Victoria, one of the newest member of the Kawaii League, appeared on the ramp. She was quite nervous for her first time here, and her first match here, but still nevertheless, kept on her bright smile. She had her bunny doll, named Kousagi-sama, with her, holding onto it dearly with one of her hands by its waist. She wore a black and purple striped T-shirt, purple short skirt, thigh-length black and purple striped socks, or stockings as they call it, ankle-length black wrestling shoes and... bunny ears? Yes, she wore bunny ears. Victoria was obviously infuriated with bunnies. She quickly ran down the ramp, and stopped when she was in front of the ring. She then turned to the steel steps, bunny hopping her way to there, and then up the stairs, and then on the apron... Before she normally entered the ring. She raised her arms in the air, Kousagi-sama in her hands, as she kept on her smile. She can hear whispers of "So cute..." from the crowd, which made her slightly blushed. She then went near one of the turnbuckle corners, and waited there for her opponent.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete) Empty Re: Victoria Vs Minerva

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 am

The peppy They Might Be Giants song signaled the entrance of Minerva. She had been in a few matches and the fans cheered her. Mostly because they hoped to see her humiliated again. She had been determined to enter with confidence after the lessons she had been receiving but the roar of the crowd once again made her knees knock and a fearful look come over her. She climbed into the ring and looked at Victoria and suddenly her eyes lit up. "Waah!" She squealed and ran over to her. "Kawaiiii~<3!"(yes she said the bracket heart <.<) She had a big grin on her face. "Oh! Oh! He's so cute!" She pointed to Victoria's bunny. "And you are too! What's his name?! Oh I wish I could bring Kuma-sama with me. Kyaa!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 am

When Minerva first appeared, Victoria immediately lost her smile. Instead, it was replaced with a wide opened mouth, and her face expression changed when she gasped at what she saw, her eyes widening. She couldn't believe it, she saw such a cute, innocent, little girl walking down the ramp. She even looked more cuter when she got scared by the loud crowd. When she saw her enter the ring, and saw that expression, she was quite surprised by the reaction. She was also surprised that Minerva is shorter than her! And here she thought she was the shortest.

"W-Well, his name is Kousagi-sama, and thanks for the compliments... B-But..." She was kind of in awe. No one in ages has approached her and openly say that they like her bunny doll and her looks. She thought that all the people she met grew old of that, expect her. She was also stunned by her appearance. 'W-Wow! She's even more cuter than me... She even likes Kousagi-sama!' She couldn't resist it. Minerva's ultimate Kawaii look, it just propelled Victoria to suddenly and warmly hug her. "Kawaiiii~! Oh my god!" She said, while holding onto Kousagi-sama with one hand, shutting her eyes tightly and not letting Minerva go for a little while. She wanted to feel this Kawaii girl's embrace. She barely come across girls like these, in appearance AND in personality.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 am

Like some kind of kawaii telepath, Minerva could read Victoria's body language and instantly hugged her tightly as well, repeating the greeting almost simultaneously. "Kawaiiii!~" She squealed in delight. She too would embrace her kawaii kindred for a long while before pulling back with a huge grin and sparkling eyes. "Oh! Those bunny ears are the best! I wanna get a pair of bear ears and a tail! Oh and your outfit! adorable!" She gave away which animal her own particular affections lie. For some reason she had developed an obsession for bears, though she was not brave enough to display it in the ring, though her last match did show off one of her many pairs of bear pattern panties to the audience, much to her dismay.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Victoria would also pull back from the hug, putting her smile back on her face. "Haha, thanks!" She said, flattered. "You should show me this kuma-sama of yours, and I would love to see you in a bear outfit. But, aren't we suppose to wrestle right now? That is what we are here for, right?" Although Victoria has finally found someone more comfortable with, she would have to wrestle against her first. She just want to get this over with so she can hang out with Minerva more often.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Minerva seemed in heaven and only wanted to go spend some time with Victoria. When the kawaii mentioned wrestling her heart sank. "I-I don't wanna wrestle you!" She protested but knew they must. She looked at the ref who was motioning for them to hurry up. A few boos were heard in the crowd as well and Minerva sighed.

She held out her hand. "Let's just try and have fun..." She stopped. "Um... uh..." She rrealized she didn't even know Victoria's name. She then smiled. "I'm Mine-chan!" She said taking the initiative. "But we'll both do our best too ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 pm

"W-Wha? You don't want to wrestle me?" Victoria said in surprise. But then, she regained her composure and saw Minerva's outstretched hand. "I'm Victoria, but you can just call me Vi-chan, hehheh. Don't worry, we're going to do our best and also have fun!" She said excitedly. She placed Kougsagi-sama on the apron near her. The bell then rang, and Victoria immediately backed away from Minerva, going into her wrestling stance. She then cautiously approached her, and offered a lock-up. "So... Why you don't want to wrestle me?"

Last edited by 553 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 am

Minerva smiled and and nodded. She backed away until the bell rang and then nervously approached for the lock up. "I don't want to fight someone who is super awesome like you!" She said as she tried to push herself forward. "I don't want to hurt a friend... that's why I didn't want to wrestle you." It was obvious she didn't have much power with how weakly she pressed forward but she tried her hardest to try and move Victoria back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

'Wow, is this all the strength she got? I can't blame her for that.' Victoria thought, before she heard that comment and smiled again. "Awww, that's kind of you. But just wrestle alright? I promise that I won't get hurt." She said, as she attempted to knee Minerva in the gut to double her over, instead of overpowering her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 am

Minerva took the knee to the gut and doubled over. She clutched onto Victoria's waist and whimpered. "I don't want to get hurt either!" She whined. She furrowed her brow and thought about what her 'mentor' would say. She would scold her for being weak or do some cheesy thumbs up to get her to smile. She then pushed forward, trying to drive Victoria backwards into the turnbuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete) Empty Re: Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next