Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karisma Zahin Vs. Hitomi Shiraishi

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Hitomi Shiraishi - Page 2 Empty Re: Karisma Zahin Vs. Hitomi Shiraishi

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 am

Karisma knew the style very well. Many women had been drug out of the ring by her using that style. It was ugly. She hated it. It was used by those who could not think past their own survival. Karisma left those killing fields because she knew that there was more to life than just surviving. She would live beautifully in everything she did. Her motions were not just for looks though. Her fluidity was also practical. When Hitomi kicked, Karisma did a perfect split to avoid the kick. She would then try and whip her legs around and trip Hitomi.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Hitomi Shiraishi - Page 2 Empty Re: Karisma Zahin Vs. Hitomi Shiraishi

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 am

Hitomi's kick was going to connect, but Karisma did the splits just in time to avoid it, the kick flying harmlessly over Karisma's head. "Fast and flexible," Hitomi thought. She began thinking of the people she fought before, men and women alike. She remembered facing someone who used the same style, indeed the same moves, as Karisma did, but couldn't quite put a face to it. "Perhaps a former opponent?" Hitomi thought. She had so many that she didn't quite remember them all.

Hitomi saw Karisma's legs suddenly whip around and catch hers on the back of her legs. She felt her legs get swept out under her, and fell to the mat. "Not bad," Hitomi said, a grin creeping onto her face. The darkness within her was beginning to creep out. She could feel rage build within, and the bloodlust rising. Her fists clenched, her mouth smiling a wicked grin, she got back to her feet quickly. It would be bad if Karisma attacked her now, for she was ready.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

Karisma swung her feet up and positioned herself in a crouch. "Though your style lacks beauty it also isn't bad." She stood up and smiled as well. Though not as primal, it was just as wicked. "I know what you want Hitomi. Fine." She took a more traditional fighting stance. "But I'll still do it more beautifully!" She charged in and threw a straight jab at Hitomi's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

Karisma swung her feet up and positioned herself in a crouch. "Though your style lacks beauty it also isn't bad." She stood up and smiled as well. Though not as primal, it was just as wicked. "I know what you want Hitomi. Fine." She took a more traditional fighting stance. "But I'll still do it more beautifully!" She charged in and threw a straight jab at Hitomi's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Hitomi watched Karisma carefully, her fists tightening as she readied to strike. Karisma charged forward and threw her punch. Hitomi dodged her head to the side, reaching with both her hands to catch Karisma's arm. She twisted Karisma's arm roughly, with all her strength, trying to put Karisma in a rough armbar. She wanted Karisma to feel pain and submit to her strength.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Karisma had not expected such an attack to hit but she was expecting a punch but not an arm bar. She gritted her teeth when her arm was grabbed and let out a yelp when her arm was wrenched. The attack hurt but Hitomi would have to do better than that. She lifted up her leg and stepped forward, bending herself down to make Hitomi flip over her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Hitomi's eyes widened when Karisma made her counterattack. She flipped over Karisma's back, landing hard on her own back, letting go of Karisma's arm. She wasn't staying down for long though, kicking her legs up and leaping to her feet. She would spin around to face Karisma and initiate combat again, raising her arms to her face and trying to throw a few punches to either hit Karisma or at least make her back up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 am

Karisma rubbed her arm when she saw the maneuver worked. She knew it wouldn't last too long as Hitomi already seemed able to get up. That wasn't the point though. She just wanted to get the armbar off her. Karisma didn't back down when Hitomi came at her. She held her fists up like a boxer and dodged her head when the first hit came. She took the second hit and grunted throwing out her leg to kick Hitomi in the side while she was throwing punches so it couldn't be blocked easily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am

Hitomi aimed to press her advantage, since Karisma didn't seem to be as good as her in terms of close combat. She was flexible, and her moves were pretty, but at the end of it all there was nothing like a few simple jabs to the face. And when her second punch hit, man did Hitomi feel good. She did not really like violence, nor did she enjoy pain like some people did, but she did enjoy success and victory. That punch was a small victory for her. Hitomi prepared to wind up for a haymaker, but then Karisma's leg slammed into her side. It surprised Hitomi, knocking her to the side a few steps. She regained her composure quickly however, not wanting to create any openings.

"Hehe, not bad," Hitomi said, "I was beginning to think you were only capable of useless flashy moves, but I guess you proved me wrong." She let her hands drop to her sides. "You know, I think I remember where I've seen you before. It was a match I think, quite a long time ago, in an underground league correct?" Hitomi mused, "How curious it is, for us to meet here again."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 am

Karisma was pleased that her kick landed and made Hitomi pause. When she saw Hitomi lower her guard, she took a step back and did so as well. She smiled. "I'm glad you figured it out on your own. As I said before it's beautiful Kismet. I know my decision to leave those ugly arenas was correct." She resumed her fighting stance. "But now you know that my elegance does not hide my lack ferocity or power, it only serves to makes my viciousness beautiful!" Once more she charged at Hitomi and threw her own flurry of punches.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next