by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tally Bryant Vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tally Bryant Vs. Karina Rine - Page 5 Empty Re: Tally Bryant Vs. Karina Rine

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:41 am

Tally shuffled backwards as she had the top in hand, retorting to Karina's defiance by pushing her rump back in the girl's face and then wriggling backwards, washing Karina with the entire underside of her big body, including her damp bikini bottom.

She then stood up and waved Karina's top like a trophy and tossed it out into the crowd. After that,s he lifted up her foot ti try and squash one of Karina's breasts. "I'm bigger, I'm better, I'm more beautiful! Just admit it!" She demanded smugly.

"Or are you an exhibitionist!? You must really want those bottoms off too!" Tally threatened. of COURSE she would only do that to get back at Karina and DEFINITELY not because she wanted to see the beauty in her full natural state. Gross.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:55 am

Karina was still breathing hotly for air when Tally went back down upon her face and wiggling upon her, though with her tongue past her lips, she involuntarily lapped at Tally's rear and her damp crotch! She got a brief taste of the big girl, which distracted her a bit further but did not comment about it, looking up weakly as Tally tossed her top away to the crowd, preventing Karina from covering herself up!

She huffed when that big foot came to squash her breast, shaking her head weakly as the girl was taunting her, bringing a hand up to softly push at that foot, trying to push it off while she was catching her breath and regain some strength she had lost during the smother and the groping. She hated to admit it, but Tally was pushing all the right buttons to make her wet as well!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

As Tally felt Karina try and weakly push her foot away, the big girl grinned. "Oh, you want me to move?" She said as she wriggled her toes against Karina's bare breast, trying to squeeze her nipple before she was pushed off. "If I can't put my foot there, then maybe I'll have to put it somewhere else!" She said and yanked it away. She then shoved it at Karina's face.

"Maybe if you kiss my foot, I won't make you kiss my ass!" The big girl taunted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:49 pm

Karina was able to get air back in her lungs and was slowly cooling down from that length butt smother and groping. She soon got a foot on her face, with Tally taunting her once more! She growled in annoyance, needing to break down Tally to make sure she didn't get so cock again, and would do so by grabbing that ankle with both hands, aiming to twist it while at the same time trying to slam her foot against the other foot, looking to topple the big girl down onto her side so Karina could roll ontop of her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:54 am

Tally smugly looked down on Karina, waiting for the girl to kiss her foot when she felt her ankle grabbed. She didn't mind that and when her foot was shoved, Tally furrowed her brow, ready to make Karina pay for her defiance when suddenly her other leg was kicked out. Thrown off balance, Tally stumbled and wobbled, throwing her arms in wild circles to keep from crashing down to the mat. Ultimately. she toppled, but threatened to crash down onto Karina if the busty girl didn't move quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Karina knew that she had to brace herself once she realized that Tally was going to foll right on top of her. She either had to roll away from her to let Tally hit the mat face first, or endure the fall so she could turn things around. As much as she wanted to pay Tally for that whole humiliation and let her hit the mat with that cute face, she wasn't a heel anymore. She opened her arms as Tally came down, letting that big girl drop right down on top of her!

With a loud huff, did all the air come from her lungs, being squashed down into the canvas wasn't exactly what she had planned, but at least she stopped Tally. She aimed to distract Tally by giving her a quick peck on the lips before she would try to roll them around and get on top of Tally in stead, wanting to pin her wrists above her head to keep her pinned.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:10 am

Tally hit Karina and squished her underneath her. The fall was broken and she giggled. It was a fumble that seemed to turn into a success and had the big beauty grinning from ear to ear. She looked down at Karina smugly, all but prepared to shuffle up and smother Karina with her big tits until she saw Karina crane her neck forward.

When their lips touched, Tally sputtered and stalled. Her cheeks flared up and she was frozen long after Karina's lips pulled away from her lips. She couldn't even get her bearings enough to angrily accuse Karina and was rolled onto her back with their positions reversed.

Now her wirsts were pinned and Karina's tits brushed against her face. She sputtered and shook her head, which only served to rub the tits all over her face.

"W-Why you! Dirty.. pervert! G-Get off me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Now that she had Tally right where she wanted her, she would lift her upper body up, pressing down hard on Tally's wrists to keep them down while her breasts were hovering and swaying lightly above Tally's face, glaring down at the girl when she was called a pervert before she would reply to her with a stern voice. " Excuse me? Who tried to get me to kiss their ass? Who was playing with my tits and threw my top out? " She then lowered her voice to a whisper. " ..Who's wet from being on top of me ~? "

She was teasing Tally for now ,waiting for her to get more flustered while she swayed her breasts in slow circles just inches from Tally's face, licking her lips as she would whisper once. " But don't worry.. I was pretty excited too from that fat ass of yours. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Tally's face went bright red as she heard Karina's cruel (and totally untrie!) accusations. She bucked her hips hard and swung her face back and forth, inadvertently smacking against Karina's bare tits. "I'm not! I want nothing to do with you other than to make you pay for this! I'm going to too!" She growled.

Tally then froze as Karina whispered again. Now as she bucked, she could feel her pussy crash against Karina's and she began panting. "I knew a pervert like you would like it! I'll be happy to give you more if you let go! Ugh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:27 am

Karina was not really able to get much else out of Tally as the girl was struggling rather hard against her, though her tits were slapping against Tally's face when she moved her head about, licking her lips as she was going to make sure that Tally was thoroughly smothered by the end of this match! She released a soft groan when she felt Tally slammed her crotch against Karina's, which was barely protected by that black layer of bottoms, glaring down at Tally when the girl still had the courage to taunt her.

" Now I'll definitely NOT let you go until I am done! " She replied sharply before she lowered herself, letting those massive tits surround and smother Tally, burying that face deep into her cleavage while her arms would come around Tally's head instead, making sure the smother would be sealed tight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down