by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cowgirl vs. Ninjette

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cowgirl vs. Ninjette Empty Cowgirl vs. Ninjette

Post by acuyra Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 am

[Continued from here]

It was a peaceful night in the park near Clyde’s house. Starry sky, a few clouds, not enough to diminish the view overly much. Brisk air for this time of year, but not too cold, either - good enough that you’d only get the occasional shiver if you stayed out too long. The grass was already slicked up, still damp from a from a thunderstorm a few days ago,  The trees, ready to burst with their cherry blossoms, gave the place a serene, almost hollowed feel, and provided enough cover to give anyone some measure of privacy in nature. If just for a little while.

It was the perfect place to concentrate or relax after a hard day. Or, for Kozue, to beat the shit out of a crazy bitch who’d had it coming for too damn long.

Kozue lead Belle through the park, as much as she could lead her without letting the slippery cowgirl get the jump on her from behind. She wasn’t about to get taken out like that, not when she’d been waiting for weeks to pay her back. Ever since knocked her the fuck out after her match with Reira, settling this score rose to the top of her priorities list, and this park would be the perfect place to handle it.

She lead Belle into a clearing with some decent space to it and cover on most sides. Little chance of some passerby stumbling on them, so long as they didn’t start screaming their lungs out.

”So,” Kozue turned to Clyde’s possibly psychotic fangirl, speaking with the closest thing to a business tone she could muster. She started to undo her earrings, stuffing them in her pocket, one by one. ”Jokes aside, just so we’re clear - you do know I brought you out here to kick your ass for that little cheapshot you pulled after the match, right? Just making sure we’re on the same page.”

Back to top Go down

Cowgirl vs. Ninjette Empty Re: Cowgirl vs. Ninjette

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2016 7:30 am

After she had been lead out of the apartment complex and a minute later, Belle started to wonder just where Kozue was taking her. However, when they reached the park, she had started to get the idea and when they stopped in a clearing, Belle looked around. She didn't need Kozue to tell her what this was, but when the ninjette spoke, Belle laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, I git it." She said, waving her hand dismissively at Kozue. "Not really sure why we gotta do this now when there's a party goin on though." Belle said. "I mean, ya coulda scheduled a match or just jumped me backstage. Ain't this a lil too Road House?" Belle shrugged.

"I guess I can appreciate the trouble, but ya sure do got somethin stuck pretty deep in yer craw if you've been wantin some kinda back alley brawl with me." Belle looked around and then pulled off her baggy shirt. If she was going to have to fight, she might as well make sure she wasn't getting tangled up in her clothes. She was left in striped tank top she had under her baggy shirt, her full chest prominently on display now.

She kicked off her sandals and then began to stretch. "I was just thankin ya fer bein so kind ta Clyde." Belle continued. "You know, I did keep ya from gettin murdered by Reira. I'd say that's pretty square."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 18, 2016 8:07 am

”Oh, right.” Kozue waved Belle’s first comment about the whole situation. ”Because I can just tell you got a real problem with Road House.”

Bitch probably had the movie on her iPhone.

Kozue stepped back and cracked her knuckles, doing a quick stretch while she waited for Belle to get a little more comfortable before her ass-whipping. Couldn’t hurt to be limber - this was a fairly well built women she was dealing with here, after all.

”I’m old fashioned.” She kicked her flipflops off and let them land near Belle’s shoes. ”Somebody pulls shit like that on me, I don’t want to get them in a hold or have a referee with rules and time limits and all that. It started out of the ring, I finish it out of the ring.”

Kozue started to bounce on her toes, getting her blood pumping, but she still had time to huff at what Belle was saying about their encounter. Weird way of seeing things, this one hand. ”So helping me out means it okay to fuck me up right after? Like, if I save you from a purse snatcher, I got a right to just slap your face right after? Yeah, don’t see it.”

Warm ups out of the way, Kozue brought her fists up and started to get near Belle, keeping her eyes trained on the cowgirl.

Her and her big, jubbly tits. Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2016 8:33 am

"I wouldn't stew over it fer the resta my life if you did." Belle said and watched as Kozue put her fists up. "Everyone gets so mad at every little thing." Belle smiled. "Believe it or not, I kinda like ya, Kozue, but, sure, why not."

Belle put up her fists up and stepped towards Kozue. She looked her in the eyes, her smile wide and her own eyes gleaming. "Clyde ain't gonna be too happy 'bout this. Ya sure ya wanna go an spoil things fer him? You say yes an I guess that gives me a good reason ta fight back. I wasn't lookin ta start trouble there." Belle then pointed at her chin. "How bout I give ya a freebie since yer so riled up over a lil achin jaw." Bell craned her neck and offered her chin to Kozue with a bright smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 18, 2016 8:44 am

”Clyde’ll get over.” Kozue shrugged. “By far not the worse thing a woman’s ever done to him. Besides, impression I get is that he thinks you’re crazy-like-you-read-about and wants you to back the fuck off, but he’s too big on the Nice Guy thing to say it.”

And now came an important quesiton:Was Kozue dumb enough to fall for Belle’s possible trap.

It was a nice chin, just out there and begging to be smacked. Belle might’ve been going somewhere with this, but Kozue was pretty quick. She was willing to wager that quickness would be enough to pull back before she could get caught in whatever Belle was going for.

Kozue turned to the side, then stepped towards Belle with a classic superkick, aiming her bare heel for the jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 am

Belle grinned as Kozue turned and swung her leg out. She wasn't going to take a punch, let alone a kick. When the leg snapped at her, Belle ducked out of the way at the last second and dropped into a crouching position, grinning at the ninjette even as she felt the gentle breeze of the barely missed kick to the face.

"Oh, he'll get over it." Belle purred and launched herself at Kozue. Her fists tightened and she threw a punch at Kozue's face as she rushed at the svelte Jersey girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 am

Ah, shit. Was such a nice superkick, too.

Kozue knew she was introuble, but she didn’t have an idea of just how much trouble untll she started to pull back from the failed kick, tring to recover. There was Belle, and more importantly, there was Belle’s fist, heading straight towards Kozue’s face.

The cowgirl might’ve been off, but apparently she was solid enough for someone to teach her how to punch right. The blow hit Kozue’s nose right on and made her head jerk back, eyes scrunching tight in anguish. She padded back along the grass, her bare feet trying their hardest to keep her upright, as she reeled from the blow.

Arms came up for defense, and Kozue threw a wild punch as she retreated, not even looking to see where it might land. Just something to keep Belle back for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

Belle felt the crack of her knuckles against Kozue's chin. She had loved the feeling and had been scrapping as long as she could remember. As she inched forward for a follow up on the retreating ninjette, she reached out to try and grab hold of Kozue's hair only to catch the wild fist as it thunked into her head. She was stopped in her tracks and snorted.

She lifted her hand and rubbed her forehead briefly, frowning for a second before she shrugged her shoulders, smiled and waded back in towards Ninjette. "You coulda called me up any time if ya wanted a brawl." Belle said, almost thinking out loud as she looked coyly at Kozue. "Don't tell me, you got eyes fer Clyde too?" She said and winged another punch at Kozue's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 18, 2016 10:06 am

”Clyde? Please.” Even stunned, Kozue laughed at that. ”Like I need that drama.”

Belle was a strong woman, had some mean punches, but the woman went to the well a little too often. Kozue had enough time to recover after that punch, and when Belle came in and targeted her face this time, she was more prepared.

Kozue ducked under the blow and moved in close to Belle, giving her the same hug that’d started their encounter off. Only this time, instead of just holding her close, she started unloading knees into her foe’s stomach, raising the leg up over and over, as many times as she could get away with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2016 11:15 pm

"Bwuuuuh!"

Belle's eyes bulged as Kozue pressed their bodies together again. This time it was something much more painful than a hug. Belle's body jerked, her butt thrust up and her chest pressed into Kozue's as she coughed and winced.

"Buuuuuuh!"

Another knee jolted her and she began to pant, her head drooping against Kozue's neck.

"Bhuuuuuffff!"

The third one left her gasping but she decided that she didn't want any more of that. She grabbed the leg with one hand and reached up to snatch Kozue's pony tail with the other and held firmly onto both.

"Little... hah... late fer that... considerin..."
Belle managed as she tried to kick out Kozue's other leg and force them to the ground with Belle on top.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next