Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calling out a cowgirl!

2 posters

Go down

Calling out a cowgirl! Empty Calling out a cowgirl!

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Calling out a cowgirl! TI35b.png

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69DASLTHzA&feature=youtu.be:15ffabri]Arrival of the Hardcore Queen[/url:15ffabri] Began to blast out of the speakers as the arena fell into a darkness, the lights dimmed and nothing could be seen by the ramp and the way down to the ring, that was lit up by red lights, coloring the path down to the ring in a scarlet light.

Cecilia Northman, the Hardcore Queen jumped out from the curtains and made her apperance, with Hardcore Championship on her shoulder and a microphone in hand. Cecilia began to walk down the ring to the thunderous cheers from the full packed crowd of AFW, the fan favorite Hardcore champion made her way down to the hymn of her music and the sound of loving fans, before long the Hardcore Queen made her way down to the ring and climed up, before stepping through the ropes and into the ring, she waited for her music do die down and for the crowd to fall silent.

When there was little sound around in the arena she would raise the microphone to her lips and say, " Well! Fifth ranking now ! Hardcore championship back then and now halfway up the rankings." Cecilia said as she then stopped speaking, only because if she had kept talking then no one would hear her, as the shouting of the fans drowned out the speakers that the microphone was connected to, she let the crowd settle down before talking again.

" But wait up a minute, I am not finished though. I don't think I can be satisfied with just being at the 5th spot, I want to climb as high as the sky after all! The Sky is the limit and I will take all of you with me on my way up there !" Cecilia shouted out, before she was drowned out again by the cheers of the crowed.

Cecilia would lower the microphone as they cheered and waited for them to settel down a bit, she would look around and the smirk a bit before, raising it up to her mouth again, " So you see! For me the bring you all up with me to the Sky, what I need to do is to keep climbing that tower that is called the rankings!"

Cecilia would pat her belt with her free hand, " I already took you all the way through the Hardcore Road, a road covered in blood and pain! Now I'll take you through the road to the Sky! Which means! " Cecilia paused a bit as she would turn over so she faced the ramp.

" That I offer a little challenge for certain someone to come down here and show herself of. I have never faced her before, and I don't know how good she is in the ring or anything like that, except for what I have heard, but if I am not mistaken, then this girl was able to put up quite a match against Akashi! The former Champion, so in that sense she has to be good." Cecilia would then put on a wicked grin on her face, before she would say. " So Come on down here ! Miss Tiffany Laurence ! It's about time we met !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Calling out a cowgirl! Empty Re: Calling out a cowgirl!

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Barbee's 'I'm a Cowgirl' began to play as Tiffany Laurence came out on to the ramp. Dressed in her usual pair of blue jeans shorts, matching vest thrown over a bikini top, she made her way down to the ring slapping hands with cheering fans on the way. Stepping into the ring, she held her hand out for a microphone which one of the techs provided as her music began to fade. Taking off her cowboy hat she hung it on a nearby turnbuckle.
The Texas native considered her words for a moment before speaking.
"Cecilia Northman." she began. "I've heard about you, darlin' and now that we're face to face, I have to say you look as impressive as most people say you are. Well, girl you called me out, here I am. I think I can guess what's on your mind, after this talk of the road to the sky, but still....what's on your mind?"
Tiffany was guessing Cecilia was after her spot in the rankings, but she wanted to hear the blonde put it out in the open.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 am

Cecilia looked up towards the ramp as the young cowgirl came out onto the ramp and was well received by the crowd, Cecilia would have her eyes on the tall blond as she made her way down towards the ring and then in between the ropes, she would smile a bit as she looked up and down on the attractive Texan. This wasn't the first time she had seen Tiffany, though it was the first time she had seen her up close and personal.

Cecilia would keep eying Tiffany as the girl came a bit closer with a microphone in hand and started to talk, first was the praise that she gave the Hardcore Queen, which was something that caused Cecilia to place one hand on her hips as the other held onto her belt that was hung over one of her shoulders. Cecilia would smile a bit as Tiffany talked and when she was finished the Northern Queen would lift the microphone she had in her hand, the one that she held the belt with, towards her lips and she would say. " Well Tiffany, there is something that I want to tell you before I give you any challenges or such." Cecilia said as she took a step up closer to the Texan.

" See darling, when I was looking for a league to start in and was checking out AFW. After being scouted and all to see what kind of place this was." Cecilia move a bit closer to Tiffany as they weren't too far away from each other now. " One of the first matches I saw, one that made me think that I wanted to join this place. Was your match." Cecilia said as she would stare up into Tiffany's eyes. " You see, that one match that you had against the Latina girl, Angel. I watched it right in the crowd a few rows from the center. " Cecilia said as she gestured over to an imaginary direction and row she sat in.

" So first of all, up close in person. You look more impressive than you did then." Cecilia nodded towards Tiffany as she was gonna at least try and be a bit nice to the girl, so far she hadn't been any different and there was no real reason to turn things ugly between them. " So, let me get down to the chase Tiffany. I want to wrestle you, in the ring and I want to do so...simply cause I think you will be a great opponent." Cecilia said to the younger girl.

" So, since we are both ranked wrestlers. Me the 5th ranked and you the 4th ranked, I figured that if I wanted to make sure that you would give your best against me. How about we make it the match for the rankings. " Cecilia said with a little grin as she would look up at Tiffany and then nod towards the girl. " Also, it gives me a great opportunity to head up another spot and knock you down." Cecilia teased Tiffany as she would then lower her microphone and give Tiffany the word.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Tiffany thought back to that match. It had been a grueling affair, a back and forth battle that had finally ended with the Latina forcing Tiffany to yield to a expertly applied submission hold.
"I remember that match. It wasn't exactly one of my shining moments, but it was one of the better matches I've been in." she said. "Angel is a hell of a woman. Let's see how well you match up. You're on, darlin'. You and me, in the ring, later tonight."
With Cecilia's challenge accepted, the crowd roared it's approval as their show got an unexpected main event!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she watched Tiffany speak, listening closely to the cowgirl's words as she placed her arms folded under her large breasts. She would nod a bit as she listened to what Tiffany said, it was true that it might not have been one of Tiffany's crowning achievements, but it had been one that Cecilia did enjoy watch and was looking forward to fight each of the girl's in the ring...Tiffany more so than Angel, as she and Angel hadn't gotten of on the right foot at all when they met.

" Great. And trust me sweetie, I match up quite well. I'm sure that I'll give you a run for you money, even more than the little Latina." Cecilia said as she would move in a bit closer to Tiffany and extend her hand to the girl for a friendly handshake and show of sportsmanship with the girl. " May the best top ranked wrestler win." Cecilia said with a bit of a grin as she smirk while looking Tiffany straight in the eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:46 am

Smiling, Tiffany took a step forward to meet her soon to be opponent. Meeting Cecilia's gaze with her own, she took the Swedish woman's hand with her own, shaking it with a firm grip.
"Then, it's a date." she said with a grin.
Releasing Cecilia's hand, she turned, walking over to the turnbuckle she had hung her hat on. Taking it, she placed it on her head before stepping through the ropes to leave the ring and prepare for the upcoming match.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 am

Cecilia smirked a bit as Tiffany approached her and took her hand, both girl's giving each other a firm handshake as each of them seemed to be eager for this fight. Cecilia herself was kinda glad that as rare as it was, she would now have a match were she was on more respectful terms between her and her opponent for one another and that they seemed like they got along fairly alright.

Cecilia looked on as Tiffany took her hat and then went out of the ring, Cecilia waited a little while as she watched the taller blond walk up the ramp whilst she herself stood there with her hands crossed under her large chest and looked on. When Tiffany had gotten up the ramp and left, Cecilia moved out from the ring through the ropes and then made her way up towards the ramp, leaving the arena until their match started up later tonight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down