by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calling Out the Dragon

Go down

Calling Out the Dragon Empty Calling Out the Dragon

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Continued from here.

Rock music flared up as Sandy entered the AFW arena. She wore her standard attire: a blue one piece and blue one piece and kneepads. Normally she'd delightfully hit a casual stride to the chorus of boos and jeers that her entrances were often met with. But this time, things seemed different. By now, most people had seen Shinobu's video on social media and other outlets. Sandy, herself, hadn't seen it until just a few hours ago, despite the fact that it had been released days go. Anyone in attendance could tell that it bothered her and it seemed that she was intent on doing something about it, or at the very least, on making a statement and offering a rebuttal.

Sandy began walking down the ramp immediately while bearing an annoyed expression on her face. Miss White was ready to get down to business. She grabbed a microphone at ringside and rolled under the bottom rope before standing up and eyeing the crowd before coming forward with exactly what that business was.

"I see AFW fans are as presumptuous as ever." She said as the crowd continued to boo. "See, normally, I never address you guys. And for good reason! You're not worth the time. Not worth the effort. You're little, insignificant gnats that don't know how to do anything but relish in the pain and humiliation of the women that compete in this ring." The boos would intensify as Sandy took a moment to pause after delivering that line. "But enough about you "fans". Sandy said as she made air quotes to denote the fandom.

"There's someone else I wanna address. Someone that thinks it's wise to go around playing hero and trying to standing up for a little girl that got exactly what she deserved...! So Miss....Shiba...Shinobi, Kuniochi. Whatever your name is. You're new around here, so why don't you woman up, come out here and face me in person instead of calling me out behind a camera, where you're safe, and have a civil discussion with me, in this very ring, in front of all these people so we can...uh...hash out our differences. Get out here!" Sandy said while pacing up and down the ring. When her she was done with her statement, she'd lean up against the ropes and watch the entrance ramp, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Aiko's self-righteous avenger.

Calling Out the Dragon IgQk2vCalling Out the Dragon PP89dH8Calling Out the Dragon ZoIhtGgCalling Out the Dragon C8s1fSCalling Out the Dragon URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Calling Out the Dragon Empty Re: Calling Out the Dragon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Shinobu was preparing in the lockerroom, she was prepared... and trying to shadowbox her anxiety away with mixed results. Maya approached the judoka and hugged her from behind.  "Maya... I have to do this... she's waiting for me..." the smaller girl would wordlessly remove herself from her girlfriend with tears welling in her eyes.

Shinobu adjusted her boots and grappling gloves. Sending a few punches and kicks into the air in front of her. Shinobu could hear Sandy finishing her rebuttal over the TV screen in the back room. "That's my queue...." Maya would hug Shinobu one last time whispering "I love you" into her ear.

Shinobu made her appearence on the ramp almost moments after Sandy had asked for her. The crowd's thunderous cheers and applause almost completely drowned out her music! Shinobu honestly didn't expect this kind of reaction from the crowd. Shinobu was wearing a little more than she usually did as per Maya's suggestion. A pair of motorcycle goggles adorned her head while a long billowing purple scarf was wrapped around her neck. Shinobu stopped her entrance when she got halfway down the ramp only to toss her goggles and scarf into the crowd. "LET'S DO THIS!!" She bellowed at the top of her lungs while breaking into a full on sprint towards the ring, hopping up to the ring and vaulting over the top rope with next to no effort.

As she landed in the ring the Raging Dragon made glaring eye contact with her opponent, Sandy only had two inches on her... but still seemed much larger in person. Shinobu took a microphone from one of the officials and began speaking. "My name is Shinobu Kudo... I am the raging dragon of justice... and I will make sure you never forget it!" Waiting a few moments to guage the crowd's reaction. "So... I'm here. Let's talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Shinobu's entrance was met with complete approval from the crowd. Despite her being new, the combination of her unique entrance, formidable and attractive aesthetic, and willingness to stand up to Sandy earned her tons of applause and cheering! As she stated her name and business, the audience began chanting. Shinobu seemed to have been there to talk, but also appeared to be eager to finally face Miss White in person.  

As the chanting continued after Shinobu made her statement. Sandy would rudely interrupt them by yelling "SHUT UP!". The crowd would swiftly switch back to boos again for a moment before dying down a bit. "Not just them....you, too..." she'd continue while stepping to Shinobu and getting face to face with her. "You've said your piece. I saw your video. All these people saw your video...."

Sandy began to slowly take paces around Miss Kudo while looking at her contemplatively. "So now, it's time for me to speak up. And quite frankly, you've made that too easy. You see, I could make fun of that stupid moniker you go by. I could insult you for being a newbie to AFW and trying to step to me, a clearly superior athlete, wrestler, and woman. I could talk about a lot of things, but we don't have to get into any of that. You came here to get down to business to I'll talk business." Sandy once again got in her opponent's face before frowning and speaking with a tone of malice.

"Let's talk about how what I did to Aiko is absolutely NONE of your business....or at least it wasn't before you decided to try to call me out. You see, what I did to her - I was helping her. Saving her."

The jeering would pick up again as Sandy tried to justify what she had done to Aiko. "That girl had no business being in a ring. No business being a professional wrestler. I told her that in our very first spar where I knocked her out cold! She didn't have the heart, the body, the ability to have any future in this business whatsoever! All I did was save her valuable time and effort by cutting her career short so that she could do something she'd actually be good at.....I did her a favor."

Calling Out the Dragon IgQk2vCalling Out the Dragon PP89dH8Calling Out the Dragon ZoIhtGgCalling Out the Dragon C8s1fSCalling Out the Dragon URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Shinobu couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You did her a favor? I don't know what your life was like but I've never heard of breaking somebody's ankle being a favor!" Shinobu would slowly begin to circle sandy trying to hide her fear and anxiety behind a visage of righteous fury. "I know that this has nothing to do with me, I know that this is between you and Aiko!" The Raging Dragon pointed her finger directly in Sandy's face and paused for dramatic effect. "But all it takes for injustice to prevail is for good people to do nothing!" Shinobu hoped that the famous quote would garner some reaction from the crowd.

"I'm gonna be frank here, I don't like you. You have no respect for your opponent's! You seemingly revel in their pain! You aren't a fighter, you're a sadist!" Shinobu would take a few bold steps forward and a deep breath before issuing her challenge once again. "To prove to you, the AFW and myself, that there is a semblance of justice in this world I take it upon myself to defeat you! Come at me! Any place, any time, anywhere, any rules, I'll take you down, for Aiko, and for everybody else you've hurt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:46 pm

The crowd continued to rally behind Shinobu. Her courage and will to see justice served was something the audence could get behind. Sandy, however, seemed unfazed. The giantess would walk towards the finger pointed at her until she made contact and exclaim. "Everybody I've hurt?! I hope you've got some serious time on your hands, then! You want justice, right? That's a funny coincidence....because I just handed Aiko some justice! And now, you're gonna get some, too!" Sandy threatened Shinobu before attempting to kick her with a Low Blow between the legs! If successful, she'd follow up with a DDT and then stand over her opponent before challenging her to a match on the spot!

"Right here....Right now...Last Woman Standing Match!" Sandy would say in an ominous tone before kneeling down and placing her mic next to Miss Kudo for an answer.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Shinobu grunted in pain doubling over momentarily clutching her womanhood before getting slammed facefirst into the mat by Sandy's mean spirited DDT. When Sandy forced the mic into the Judoka's face she would respond with nothing but triumphant laughter. "HA! HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAH! Thank you for proving my point!" she'd say shrugging off her pain and pushing herself to her feet. "Yes, I accept your offer! A coward like you shouldn't be too hard to beat!"

"I have this entire arena on my side! Can you say the same?" Shinobu would say before sending a snap roundhouse to her taller opponent's head! If the hit connected she would nod to the ref to start the match and assume a defensive grappling stance, hoping that Aiko was watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:49 am

Sandy took delight in flooring her new foe. To her, Shinobu was just another woman ready to learn of Sandy's wrath. Despite enjoying dishing out some pain to Shinobu, Sandy's sadistic smile didn't fade when Miss Kudo responded and accepted the giant's offer. Sandy would rise to her feet and wait for Shinobu to do the same while standing over her to assert her dominance. She knew the Japanese woman was new, but perhaps she made a mistake in dismissing her talents. Before she could process what was going on, a Roundhouse kick came flying and hit Sandy right in the head!

Members of the audience gasped in surprise and Sandy, herself, seemed more shocked than pained as she was sent reeling. Shinobu was quite skilled to be able to kick so high! Sandy took a few steps back as a precaution for more strikes and assumed a stance of her own as the bell rang and the match up would commence! The fans clamored in anticipation as justice for Aiko and possibly a huge win for Shinobu's AFW career were both hung in the balance of this match against Sandy's continued warpath against anyone and everyone that she deemed inferior.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down