Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Karen Starring

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Karen Starring - Page 4 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Karen Starring

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Once Karen was tossed into the ring, Akashi rolled under the ropes and grabbed Karen's short, blonde hair once more. She attempted to lift Karen to her hands and knees and then tried to hoist Karen up into a fireman's carry position, draping the large blonde on her shoulders. Akashi strained, her lips pursing as she began to breath in short bursts. The crowd was on their feet as the big Sumo tried to heave Karen up onto her strong back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Karen Starring - Page 4 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Hugging the ropes somewhat akin to a desperate child trying to keep their last toy, Karen soon found herself forced upwards, courtesy of her somewhat ruthless foe. Panting all the way as she found her feet, the blonde soon found her hefty foe bending in sideways fashion, before pulling Karen onto her shoulders, with relative easy.

From there, the blonde would continue to pant, her red face closing it's eyes in fear of the horrid position she was in. She'd then begin to shoot wild, but weak elbow blows at the back of Akashi's head, more out of desperation. She didn't want to meet the woman who could withstand a suicide dive from someone of Akashi's size and throw great force into their strikes immediately after.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:43 am

Akashi felt Karen's elbows nudge her in the head. It kept her from setting up, but the crowd cheering her, pushed her and even with the weak attempts to escape, Akashi reaffixed her hold on the busty blonde and began to bend her in a painful torture rack. Curving Karen's spine along her hefty shoulders, Akashi added to the move by hopping off the canvas as much as she could and letting Karen's body, which was on full display, bounce against Akashi's.

The crowd roared and now that she felt that Karen was locked in, she used their energy to continue fueling her own. She was sure at this point, Karen would be all but finished, especially with the way she would be forced to endure not only the pain, but her body, especially her large chest, bouncing against Akashi's burly body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:58 am

Screaming and crying as if she was trying to prevent Akashi bringing down the knife, Karen soon found her enormous figure beginning to forcibly make an impression of a pretzel, as the amazon was bent in a way she shouldn't of been bent in.

Her elbows would ever so briefly turn harsher and with more force, as her desperation increased. But given the firmness of the lock, nothing short of a KO blow would deter the sumo now, as Karen's adrenaline was soon replaced by the outright pain in her body.

The physical pain wasn't all the big woman was going through, as the bounce forced her buxom chest to repeatedly rub and grind against her foe, essentially serving as a giant, soft marsh mellow pillow for the sumo as she tried to crack Karen's body!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Akashi always felt powerful, but when she had someone in a move like this, she felt like she could lift up the whole world. The way the crowd cheered for her, feeling Karen's screams reverberate. Akashi stumbled from the elbows, almost letting go before she regrouped and applied the lock with even more ferocity. She screamed into the air as she squatted and then jumped.

She leaped off the canvas only a few inches, but when she came down, she bent with a force that seemed like she was trying to snap Karen in half. She pulled, her face beet red as she continued to shout in the air like a chest beating gorilla who had conquered a would be usurper male.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Karen's arms would switch often between pained spasms straightening out into the air, and loose ineffective shots aimed at Akashi's head and shoulders. Her mouth too would consistently switch, from baring her teeth and trying to contain her agony to outright shrieks as the sumo seemed intent on seeing how far the blondes body could bend.

One elbow seemed to do the trick, stumbling Akashi in a way Karen ever so slightly smiled at the apparent prospect that she was soon to be released. Instead, her foe simply re-affirmed her lock, before jumping straight into the air.

As the two came down, Karen's mouth would shoot wide open, face releasing a silent scream as her body locked up in pure pained spasm. Her body would continue to hold said pose, as body simply couldn't register the pain. Eventually though, her body would, to ear shattering effect.

Releasing a hellish scream, Karen would bring her right hand onto the arm so tightly around her upper half, before tapping it rapidly as her head shook. Eyes watering, she'd muffle out those precious words of submission, mostly out of fear that if this time her pride forced her from giving in, her entire wrestling career might be at stake.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Once Akashi felt Karen tapping and the cries of submission through her muffled sobs, the big Sumo shrugged her shoulders and dumped the busty blonde like a sack of bricks. The bell rang shortly after and Akashi had her arm raised by the referee. The crowd cheered the Sumo's dominating performance and she nodded and smiled with them.

She stepped to the corner and stepped up on the bottom rope and raised her arms up. "NIPOOOOOOOOON!" She shouted and then stepped off the turnbuckle. She then turned and looked back to Karen. She loomed over the fallen blonde but extended her hand in a show of good sportsmanship. She didn't have anything against the blonde and now that the match was over, she saw no reason to be anything but a good sport.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Karen would roll awkwardly off the big womans shoulders, hands failing to catch her as she'd land on her front as another high pitched yelp forced itself from her lips. She'd lay there, catching her breath, eyes clenched shut over her absolute embarrassment. She hadn't been so easily dominated since her early days in AFW, when she would of had partial excuse for being squashed. Now that she had established herself in the company? Pure humiliation.

She'd slowly push herself up to all fours, finally recognising what her foe was now actually up to her as she closed the distance. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a hand extend, clearly as a sign of good sportsmanship. The big blonde would turn the head her other way, shaking her arm somewhat as the hand briefly grazed her, as if to scream out 'don't you fucking touch me.'

From there, she'd slowly begin to rise, intent on continuing her movement away from the woman who had just destroyed her. For obvious reasons, her head would not once rise, not once catching view of anyone else ringside or otherwise.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 am

Once Karen began to crawl away from Akashi, the Sumo shook her head. She wasn't going to humiliate the woman any further, that was for sure, but she had more to say and so she stepped away from Karen and insisted on a microphone. Once it was given to her, she cleared her throat and went back to the center of the ring.

"That was a good warm up." Akashi said. "So, when do I fight Luvve-san?" Akashi asked, raising her chin and staring at the entrance ramp. "Last I checked, when I beat Kelly, I got a shot at the title. It was supposed to be Taylor-san, but you've run her right out of town!" Akashi growled the last bit, angry at her sister leaving her. "Unfortunately, I'M not going anywhere!" She barked. "So, I want my title back! Are you going to screw me out of what's owed to me again?! Give me someone else. Someone tough and I'll plow through them too! I've come out of hibernation and I'm hungry and I didn't come here to fight rookies and chumps! I am NOT Cecilia Northman. I am Akashi Tanikaze! I will NOT be denied!"

Akashi pulled off her sports bra and tossed it off to the side, revealing her massive chest. She then balled her fists and began to slap it into her chest over and over as she stared down the entrance ramp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Hand coming onto the bottom rope as the blonde fully intended on sliding out of the ring like a wounded soldier, she'd turn her head somewhat, eyes still not rising, but to more catch wind of her assailants speech. It now became painfully clear to the blonde that this wasn't some chance for her to 'ascend' to the higher ranks of AFW women, it was no upset victory which would signal the start of some legendary run in the AFW roster.

Karen had just been squashed, plain and simple. And Akashi had used her to send a message.

Finally rolling out of the ring, she'd sit by the apron, head in her hands, praying for a chance to slip away whilst hiding her shame.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next