Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Young, Beautiful, and Bad Ass

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Young, Beautiful, and Bad Ass - Page 2 Empty Re: Young, Beautiful, and Bad Ass

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:41 am

"Hey, I didn't say it," Taylor laughed.

Then she nodded, and raised an eyebrow at Morrigan with a lopsided smile. "Hell yeah, she's on the list..."

Slouching in her chair, leg's comfortable on the table from her knees to her heels, one arm slung over the back of her chair, carelessly dressed in little cotton shorts and a loose sweatshirt that almost covered them, she exuded easy confidence from her sharp smile to her muscular thighs. She knew that she had nothing to fear from anyone in Friction, or Tension, or anywhere else in the world. She could be beaten, she could be injured, but she was unstoppable. She was bad ass.

She was the shit.

"Hey, so, I'm on top of the goddamn world and everything, and life is awesome, mostly... But there's one thing I want you to do for me and that's like... What can I do for you? Do you want to go spend two weeks in Tahiti? Go to the spa? Do you want to train? You know I'd do anything for you, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:57 am

"I know what I am." Morrigan said almost casually. As Taylor lounged near her, Morrigan went back to typing, only to stop when Taylor spoke again. She lifted up her head and wrinkled her brow. She looked over Taylor and then looked down at the screen.

Morrigan poked her cheek. "I've never been much for the sun." She said, pointing at her pale, Irish body. "And..." She paused. "Well... I'm pretty good in the ring but I'm starting to think it wasn't really something I was meant for. I like being aggressive and I like the thrill of it but..." She paused. "Maybe if I had been super serious about it I could have been top notch. I'm going to keep wrestling, but I had more fun when I was just trashing people." Morrigan turned away. "I'm still that girl but I'm not too." She said, looking back at Taylor and hoping she would understand.

"You've done a lot for me and I'm probably happier now than I've ever been minus all the shit with Lilith. I was probably meant to be someone's bitch. I kinda like the feeling of that too." She admitted. "Not that I think of us like that or anything. I'm just sayin..."

Morrigan smiled at Taylor. "Unless you can find me another lass who doesn't mind someone like me, I'm good." She said. "It's the first time in a while that I haven't really ... had anything going on in that part of my life." Morrigan then looked at Taylor wryly. "No, that wasn't an offer. You're disgusting." She then laughed.

"If I think of anything, I'll let you know." She then paused once more. "Unless you feel like buying out a whole movie theatre for a day." Morrigan said offhandedly, her love of movies well known in the Higurashi household.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:16 am

"Ha!" Taylor flashed a sly smile at the predictable redhead. "Don't make plans Friday night."

She slid out of her chair and bounced on the balls of her feet while she shook out her arms and rolled her neck, and then went to get a glass of water.

"So what I hear you sayin', here, lassy, is that you want me to take you out to the ring and make you my bitch?" She said casually while she leaned into the fridge to fish out the water pitcher.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:24 am

"Are we going to the movies or fucking?" Morrigan asked, shaking her head with a soft laugh.

She then looked up at Taylor and closed her lap top, leaning back in her chair. "Heh. Just because I don't mind getting roughed up a bit doesn't mean I'm looking for it. I'd have to fight you dirty if we went at it in the ring and I promised my boss I wouldn't do shite like that anymore. And, I've been a good lass, as much as I might hate it sometimes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:25 pm

"Haaaa hee hee heeeee!" Taylor giggled. "You're such a good giirrl, Morgy!" She reached out and tickled under Morrigan's chin with her index finger. "Yeah, you are!"

She took a long drink of her water, draining half the glass as she usually did before coming up for air. "Hey, do you ever talk to the other two creepy maid chicks that Luk keeps around? Like are they your old work buddies or whatever?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Morrigan gave Taylor an odd look as she spoke. Her nose scrunched and she swatted Taylor's finger away. "You're retarded." She said simply with her breezy Irish accent.

"Babd and Macha?" She questioned. It was unusual for Taylor to bring them up.

"Ah, well, a little bit. It's not like I hang out with them or anything, but I keep in touch with what's going on at Lukretia's manor. They aren't bad girls." Morrigan said with a shrug. "I try and make sure Babd's doing ok though. She's uhhh." Morrigan paused. "She needs people around."

Morrigan looked at Taylor. "Why?" She asked. "That's a weird question. They finally replaced me though." Morrigan said with a bit of irritation in her voice as she spoke the last part.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:21 am

"Those bitches," Taylor said sympathetically, but still with a twinkle in her eye.

"Soooooo... hey." She leaned back against the kitchen counter with her arms folded and water in hand while she prepared to get serious. "Are we friends? I mean like, you're my friend. We see each other all the time, but like... You should just come hang out more, and like... work less. Know what I mean?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:36 am

"Yeah..." Morrigan said, shrugging at Taylor's comment but she smiled just a bit only to have the smile drop pretty quickly.

"What?" She said the word to give her time to think about what Taylor was saying. Of COURSE Taylor thought they were friends. Even if she was in a league where it was her job to beat other people up and cause drama, she was still the type of person who would be friends with anyone if they weren't complete assholes and even, sometimes, if they were. Taylor saying they were friends wasn't surprising, but Morrigan never actually thought of the reverse. She liked Taylor and respected her. She'd HAVE to be able to have more of a connection than just boss-employee if it was worth throwing away the relationship she had with the person she had thought to be her soulmate.

"I guesso?" She said finally, looking Taylor over. "I don't mind being over here if that's what you mean but I never thought we had much in common." She stated plainly. "But, yeah, I guess we're friends." The red head admitted. "I'm over here a lot." She then paused. "Do YOU want me over more?" She said. "I mean, what would we do? Don't you want me out of the way so you can spend your free time with Johnny?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:03 am

"Well, yeah, I mean, I do need my time with Johnny. He's my husband," Taylor explained reasonably. "But like... I dunno, we don't have all that much in common, really, but we know each other pretty well. At least... You know me pretty well, and I know what you're like, but I don't know a ton about you, really. Like, I'm an open book, and you're... not."

Taylor took another drink of water and carefully set her glass down on the counter by her hip, and then folded her arms. She pursed her lips in thought. "Well... I guess all I can say is... Don't ever feel like you aren't welcome. I love you. We love you. And you can be safe here."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:23 am

Morrigan shrugged. "Well, it's not like I have anything to hide." Morrigan said. "It's just not that interesting. I left Ireland when I was young and came here. I ran into Lukretia and things happened. Then I ran into Lilith and then I ran into you. Maybe I just like things to be simple."

Morrigan paused and thought about it. Maybe she was a complex girl and just liked to simplify things. Or maybe she was just simple. "I never had a burning desire to do much except get the fuck away from my family." She said. "So.. I guess that means a lot." Morrigan said, blushing a bit as she looked away from Taylor."

Morrigan pushed passed Taylor, opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. She cracked it open and took a big drink. "I don't know if I like that word though." She said. "So, don't wait for me to say it back or anything." She said with her cheeks still flushed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next