by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:00 am

Emily must have heard wrong.

She hurriedly shoved Maricarmen off of her and struggled to disentangle herself enough to stand up, and flew to the referee. "What?" Was all she could say, and the referee called for the bell and pointed to Emily.

"What... I won? I won?!" She exclaimed in utter disbelief. For a moment, she looked like she was going to cry again, but she jumped up and pumped her fist in the air.

"YES! YES! YES! Ohh my god, I can't believe it!" She jumped up and down, so ecstatic that she nearly forgot about the terrible pain in her body. She bent forward, putting a hand on her ribs. "Ohhh... I won. I WON! Wow, I'm really a... I'm..."

She referee took hold of her wrist and raised her arm in victory, and Emily lost all control. What composure she had left crumpled, and when the referee released her arm she fell to her knees like a dropped puppet, and sobbed into her hands with the biggest smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:12 am

Maricarmen grunted as Emily shoved her off and hopped up to take her accolades from the cheering crowd. The Latina rolled to her hands and knees and covered her face with her arm, blushing from shame as she pressed her head into the canvas. She couldn't believe she lost. To that girl who was even more surprised that Maricarmen seemed to be!

She had an appropriate reaction to someone who hit the lottery, not someone who had won a contest of skill because, to Maricarmen, the lottery was exactly what Emily won. She pounded her fist and slowly crawled out of the ring. She had a lot to say, but no matter what words she had, Emily's name was being jotted down on the win column and hers was not.

She backed away up the ramp, glaring at Emily. If they ever met again, things would be different and quicker and...

The stupid referee counted too fast!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:23 am

"This..." Emily managed to say between sobs. "Is the greatest day of my LIFE!"

She took some deep breaths and stood up. She wanted to throw her arms in the air and grin at the crowd and take a bow and soak up the cheers, but... They probably didn't want her. The fans that were cheering were probably just glad to finally be rid of her, and that abysmal, wonderful match. She would feel incredibly stupid playing to the crowd's affections when she did not have them. She put her arms at her sides and stood there awkwardly for a moment before heading out of the ring.

"It's a start!" Shouted the London girl to the crowd in a thin voice as she made the climb up the ramp. "I know I'm not very good, but issa start, okay?"

By the time she reached the curtain, she was racing to the lockers to get her phone. She couldn't WAIT to tell Tatyina all about it!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5