Latest topics» Maddie Hanezawa vs. Layla Vale - Strip Match
by k0hryuu Today at 6:12 am
» AV 16 Hentai Title: Natasha Loclear (c) vs. Minerva Larsen
by daemongirl Today at 6:11 am
» Recent absence and delayed threads
by scorn53 Today at 6:06 am
» The Ace Who Shot Liberty Valance.
by acuya Today at 6:00 am
» Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!
by Vcom7418 Today at 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
Recent absence and delayed threads
Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm by Lunchador
Hey, all! Wanted to send a message here to apologize for my recent absence, and the threads I've left hanging for the last month or so. Been dealing with some physical and mental health issues that have kept me from posting for awhile. It Want to sincerely apologize to those who I've had ongoing threads with during this time, and to those who have been waiting for me to start something with them. I feel like I'm ready to start trying to be active, again, and hope folks will be willing to …
[ Full reading ]
[ Full reading ]
Found my HHH
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm by starvalentine
Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster
Female, 18 years old.
From London, England.
Blue eyes, long hair dyed red. Naturally blonde.
5'4" tall. 115 pounds.
Entrance music is Paranoid Android by Radiohead.
_____A. Style: A neophyte. Almost entirely inexperienced. Too early to have a style of her own.
__________1. Strategy: Be smart. Stupid people lose their own matches, smart people let them.
__________2. Strengths: Intelligent and methodical, a good student, though she is not able to make use of much of this in the ring.
__________3. Weaknesses: Physically small and weak, not well conditioned or tough. Still novice skill level. Nervous in the ring.
__________1. Preferred Attacks: Has adopted some of Tatyina's kicking style. Has a strong grasp on wrestling fundamentals. Employs some chain and technical wrestling.
__________2. Finishing Moves: None!
_____A. Overview: Hero worships her aunt Allison Watson, starting from her early teenaged years. Attracted to Allison's individuality and strength of personality, and disregard for the family's expectations. Generally unhappy family life left her wanting to rebel and wanting a way out. Began to try to emulate Allison as she saw her.
_____B. Personality: Quiet, intelligent, dry. Sometimes snarky, always serious. Conceals her excitement about wrestling and Japan, and her eagerness to gain her aunt's approval.
_____C. Appearance: A sharp, very well put together English girl. Average height, thin, and not prone to smiling. Her intelligent eyes and quietly rainy disposition give the impression that she is older than she really is. She has grown to be lanky and thin, with an angular face and eyes that might even have been compared to her aunt's, if only by their effect. When her pale blond hair began to gray as early as age 15, she took to dying it.
__________1. Wrestling Attire: A cropped red tank top and red spandex shorts with black wrestling boots. Often wears a black hoodie.
- Emily is the niece of the husband of Allison Watson's oldest sister. It's a very distant relation, but the two have met several times and Emily very quickly became infatuated with Allison. She came to idolize her for her appearance and her manner. Allison didn't seem like the rest of the people her parents knew in much the same way that Emily didn't seem like the kids that she knew in school. She thought of Allison as an ideal grown up version of herself.
She began to try to conceal her Liverpool accent, she had become a bit ashamed of it, and tried to emulate Allison's upper-class London accent. She began to dress differently, more adult, more posh, and more provocative. Her parents noticed very quickly, and shortly thereafter word of Allison's influence on Emily got around to Katherine, who took it upon herself to bring it up with Allison.
Emily felt somewhat responsible for the unpleasantness she'd inadvertently caused Allison, though the rift between Allison and her siblings existed long before Emily was born. The more her parents pushed her to stop emulating Allison, the more she pushed back, and the more they made Allison out to be trash the more appealing she became.
The last nail in the coffin for her relationship with her parents was when Emily began to look for ways to get into pro wrestling. She knew a little about Allison and what she did before, but Allison's moonlight career in pro wrestling was too fascinating to pass up. Emily saw Allison at a show in London, she'd taken the train by herself to get there, and was hooked. She spoke to Allison, who scarcely remembered who she was, and shortly thereafter she began going to shows and trying to talk to the wrestlers. She practiced moves in her room and took up running and yoga and Pilates and anything else she could think of to get in shape.
When her parents announced their divorce, Emily took all the money from her savings account and bought a plane ticket to Japan. She'd heard that Allison had gone there to wrestle. She knew nothing about it, really, but she needed to get away. Allison and her were similar enough that she was sure Allison would understand her and maybe she could stay with her. Everything was going to work out just fine.
She lived in Japan for several months before she ran out of money and was forced to slink back home, where she lived with her mother. She finished high school, easily catching up on what she had missed in a matter of weeks, and then once she had turned 18 she enrolled in college and left to return to Japan, this time with the intention of starting her career, just like Allison had when she was her age (though Allison was slightly younger when she began).
_____A. Random Facts:
__________1. Recently took up an interest in guns, because she heard that Allison liked them. She can't get one of her own, but she likes her replicas, which can usually be found hidden in places around her bedroom.
_____B. Record: 1-4
__________1. Loss vs Bonnie Gastin by pinfall.
__________2. Loss vs Brittany Luvve by forfeit.
__________3. Loss vs Ingrid Ulrich by pinfall.
__________4. Loss vs Danika Gorski by submission, triangle choke.
__________4. Win vs Maricarmen Juarez by pinfall.
1. Wayward Souls - Emily meets Tatyina, her first acquaintance after running away to Japan.
2. Concrete Poetry - Allison sends Jocelyn to "train" Emily, and break her will to follow in Allison's footsteps as a wrestler. Jocelyn doesn't know who Emily is, Emily doesn't know Allison sent Jocelyn, and Allison is only too aware of what she's doing.
3. Rolling Dice - Bonnie and Clyde Gastin come to visit Emily at her apartment that she shares with Tatyina to coerce her into selling out her aunt. Emily, though afraid of being up close with dangerous wrestlers, refuses, and throws them out in a hail of snarky remarks. A challenge is issued.
4. Bonnie Gastin vs Emily Clarkson - Emily's debut match against Bonnie, which doesn't last long. In the aftermath, Allison appears. Jocelyn knocks her unconscious with a chair, and fights with Bonnie. Emily is horrified.
5. Bonnie Gastin vs Lu Jiao Jocelyn - After Jocelyn's victory, Emily blindsides her with a chair and knocks her out, and then flees the scene before her aunt arrives.
6. Legal Counsel - Emily goes to see Morrigan for help with handling her Gastin problem.
7. Down With The Struggle (w/Bonnie, Clyde, Duffy, Dinah, Mercy and Jamie) - The Gastins, Mercy, and Duffy gather backstage to debrief after Bonnie's brutal defeat by Allison. Emily joins them. Then Dinah. Then Jamie.
8. The Devil You Know (w/Morrigan, Brittany Mercy) - Emily catches Morrigan after her match. She's at a total loss for anyone to go to for help, and Morrigan might be the best she's got.
9. Brittany Luvve vs Emily Clarkson - Emily finds out at the last possible moment that she has a match. Then she finds out that it's against Brittany, which might as well have been a death sentence.
10. The Devil You Don't (w/Tatyina & Mercy) - After her humiliating loss (forfeit) to Brittany, Emily is called into Mercy's office. Mercy rubs liberal amounts of salt in the wound.
10. Old Long Since (w/Duffy & Allison)
11. Call To Arms (w/Bonnie, Clyde, Duffy, Nova)
12. Nova DellaPietra vs Bonnie Gastin - Just one post at the end.
13. Ingrid Ulrich vs Emily Clarkson
14. Homework (w/Tatyina) - Emily and Tatyina talk things over after Emily's latest humiliating defeat.
15. Emily Clarkson vs Danika Gorski
16. Emily Clarkson vs Maricarmen Juarez
17. Hypocrite's Confession (w/Bonnie)
18. Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin
Last edited by 1167 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
○ The Mouseum ○
- Posts : 11144
Join date : 2010-10-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum