by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Date to Remember

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Date to Remember - Page 5 Empty Re: A Date to Remember

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Kagami looked a down at her plate when Mazzie said she wanted to go. "OK, i will take you to my place." Kagami said as she would quickly eat a piece of sushi before placing some more yens on the table. Kagami would get up and motion for Mazzie to follow her.

Now Kagami lived in the AFW dorms and luckily they were not to far away from the restaurant they were at. Kagami would lead Mazzie along until they were standing in front of Kagami's door. "Sorry if it is a bit of a mess. I wasn't actual expecting company." Kagami then opened the door revealing Kagami's room. Kagami's room was very spacious with a desk on the wall, a bathroom and small kitchen. In the open space of the room was a mattress in front of a T.V. with various game systems in front of it and on the far wall were posters. Some of them were from anime but one of the was from the AFW and it was a poster of Mazzie. "Welcome to my place." Kagami said with a smile on ehr face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:25 am

Mazzie didn't know where they were going to end up until they got to the dorms. She knew what they were. She had stayed in them very briefly until she had gotten her own apartment. Still, the fact that Kagami was still living in them even after being a champion was absolutely ridiculous.

Mazzie blinked and looked at the room. A single room. She had forgotten how small they were. "This... is it?" She said. "Kagami, what the hell?" She said. "Why haven't you moved out of here yet?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Kagami was a bit taken back when Mazzie didn't seem to like her place. "What do you mean? Why would i move out? I love this place. It is spacious and close to the ring. It even has a bed." Kagami said as she pointed at the mattress that was just lying on the floor.

"You don't like it, do you?" Kagami asked as she looked at Mazzie with a look of confusion. "Don't you live in the dorms as well?" Kagami asked as she really didn't know where Mazzie lived.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:19 am

"It's one room!" Mazzie said. "ONE!" She gesticulated her exacerbation. "It's spacious if it's connected to OTHER rooms!" She looked at the bed. "is that just a mattress?" She asked. "Where's the rest of the bed?!"

She blinked and looked at Kagami. "Of course I don't live in the dorms! I moved out as soon as I was able to! I'm not an animal in a cage! What... the fuck is wrong with you, seriously?" Mazzie just couldn't even understand. She looked at Kagami. She STARED at the girl. "This isn't right." She said. "You're not normal."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:58 am

Kagami took a step back from the ranting Mazzie as she complained about the room. After Mazzie was done, Kagami just looked at her for a second before speaking up. "That is my bed and there is nothing wrong with me." Kagami said as she gave Mazzie a very stern look. "This is my place. I like it here. It has everything i need. Why should i get a huge, expensive apartment when i can live comfortably here."

Kagami did not like that Mazzie was making fun of her home. This was Kagami's sanctuary. Her place of rest where she could escape everything. This one room apartment was much better compared to living on the street. "Just hurry up and change." Kagami said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:15 am

Mazzie stared at Kagami as she plead her case. Mazzie knew she was being a little unreasonable, but Kagami...

"You're still a kid, Kagami." Mazzie said. "You refuse to grow up and face the real world. You're not taking any kind of responsibility for anything and I don't think you even have any kind of ambition."

Mazzie took the bag with her shirt in it and went to the bathroom. She closed the door and sighed. She turned on the sink and looked in the mirror. 'Where did that come from?' She thought. She really had no business telling Kagami things like that. It's not like SHE was much better. Her mother used to say things like that to her all the time.

She pulled took off her ruined shirt and pulled the new one over her. She stretched it out and let it compress her boobs. She began to realize that there was now a drooling baby thing on her tits. "What the hell?"

Mazzie sighed and pushed the door open and looked at Kagami. "I'm sorry." She said. "I shouldn't be a bitch all the time and I shouldn't say things like that. You can live however you want."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:26 am

As Mazzie went to change in the bathroom Kagami just sat down on her mattress and tried not to cry. No one had ever told Kagami that her way o life was childish and she was never going to go anywhere. Maybe Mazzie was right, Kagami was maybe just hiding from things.

Kagami wanted to say something to Mazzie when she came back out from the bathroom but before Kagami could even say anything Mazzie apologized. Kagami looked at Mazzie as she stood up. "No, maybe you are right. I really don't have ambition. I like my life but i guess i don't really strive to do anything in the AFW." Kagami said even though she had been the Kawaii champion. "But um, that shirt looks good on you." Kagami said as she tried not to look at Mazzie's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Mazzie was about to say something to Kagami whens he was stopped by the compliment." Huh?" She looked down and tugged on it. "Oh, yeah, I guesso." She said. "You would say that about any shirt though." She said, smiling just a bit. "You just want to see my tits." She said and let them wobble as she wiggled her torso a bit.

"But, why are you even in wrestling?" Mazzie asked. "That doesn't make any kind of sense to me because you're a total pussy." Mazzie smiled wider. "No offense."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:58 pm

"That's not true. I just think you look beautiful." Kagami said before blushing a deep red. Kagami was then quick to try and change the subject. "Oh, why do i wrestle? Even though i lose and sometimes get beaten pretty badly. I enjoy it. The thrill, the close contact, and of course the money. If i wasn't wrestling i would probably be back out on the street trying to survive." Kagami said nonchalantly as if it was just a casual fact.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Mazzie blushed at Kagami's words. Beautiful... She never thought she was like that.

"You enjoy getting beat badly?" Mazzie asked. The girl might try to deny it, but the truth was Kagami was a masochist. Mazzie was absolutely sure of it. Mazzie then shook her head. "That's not right." She insisted. "I've been in and out of juvenile detention for most of my teens. There's always places to go. You don't have parents? Well, even if you didn't, you can't wrestle forever. Don't you have a plan if you get injured or too old?" Mazzie certainly didn't.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next